Garmin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Garmin Interview Questions

Interviews at Garmin

2.7

Software Developer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Garmin.

Interview

I had one phone interview and one coding interview. The coding interview was done a week after the phone interview. Interviewer was nice and answered my questions about the company

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Garmin? Why did you study computer science?   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Garmin.

Interview

Got a call from HR the day after applying for the position. The call was to set up an interview with someone from HR. After that was told that if the manager was interested, a technical phone screening request would be made (about a week later). Then if pass the technical phone screening, it would lead to an onsite interview with other members of the team.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Garmin.

Interview

Phone interview. Then an in-person interview with multiple people from the team. Finally, the manager of the team. It was laid back and comfortable interview. Took a tour of the campus also.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Garmin (Tempe, AZ (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The Interview process was a formal technical interview with some senior software engineers. They asked you to describe the way you think and analyze various code segments. This was used to screen potential canidates for a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• The technical interview was pretty basic, with questions on recursion, pointers, and references. We were given code segments and asked to analyze the output   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garmin.

Interview

Easy-going, typical internship interview (career goals, course work, etc.). First met with recruiter, got and on-campus interview. Received a call about one week later with an offer and was given a couple of weeks to accept.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garmin (Olathe, KS (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview process was a 3-tier system that involved meeting with multiple levels of management and HR. Took about 2 weeks before an offer was made official. Many questions were asked, but more than anything, they were looking to discover my ambitions and to see if there was a fit for me within the established workforce.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did not understand specifically what the resolution to a problem was and how you overcame that obstacle. Typical interview question.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Garmin (Olathe, KS (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Basic HR questions, technical skills are questioned in the interview. I was asked about my coding background, team background, and basic personality questions. Overall the interview was basic and half of the interview was them telling me about Garmin.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you were part of a team and how did you contribute to the overall success of the team?   Answer Question

Entry Level Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Garmin (Olathe, KS (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Got an invite to a phone interview with HR. Was actually really excited about the whole thing myself. Asked basic behavioral questions. Then proceeded to go down my resume. Asked my gpa, which was slightly less than a 3.0, rejected me on the spot despite having 2 years of SWE experience. In her words "GPA matters more than experience" HA human *** grep. oh well, next.

Interview Questions

• What is the kind of team and work environment that suits you the best?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Garmin (Chandler, AZ (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Spoke to campus recruiter and was scheduled for on campus interview next day. One day after interview I got a call saying I will receive an offer. Recruiters are really kind and so are the employees that interview you.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Garmin (Kansas City, MO (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

HR interview then technical interview with hiring manager. Reached out to me by phone and email. It was a pretty relaxed interview and it was easy. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.