Garmin Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 511 of over 511 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Garmin

Application

I interviewed at Garmin

Interview

It was at a job fair so it was a fairly rapid process. The interviewer made me feel comfortable and was not intimidating, but asked tough questions. I worked through several coding questions was asked a series of technical conceptual questions.

Interview Questions
  • How is a semaphore used?
    Answer Question

Garmin

Application

I interviewed at Garmin

Interview

2 stages interviews: 1==>coding test (C, C++ mainly C)+ director boss talking + HR talking 2==>boss of boss talking, 2 interviewers: one from engineer side, the other from business side

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Garmin (Olathe, KS) in Apr 2021

Interview

Had one phone interview with HR then a virtual interview with a system administrator. First interview was mostly get-to-know-you and background questions with a technical question or two sprinkled in. Second interview was mostly the same with a few more technical questions than the first. There is a third interview that was described as a "technical screen," but I didn't make it that far.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Taipei

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Garmin (Taipei)

Interview

F2F Interview from HR to Functional Colleague to Direct Manager to Functional Director, all in the same day and takes about more than 6 hours. It will start with basic self introduction, a paper examination, then move to technical questions related to your expertise background. Overall its kind of tiring process because you need to be very focus during the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Drawing a 3D graph for a part based on the 2D projection view

Garmin

Application

I interviewed at Garmin

Interview

Was a very simple process, had a phone interview with a hiring manager and then with the design team. Super simple and only good things to say, great company. Just trying to get the word miminum at this point good lord

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Garmin

Application

I interviewed at Garmin

Interview

Very involved, met with several different managers and departments. Same questions over and over again, standard stuff. Seemed like overkill compared to the job I ended up doing. Good and bad managers, the good ones are great, the bad ones are awful - not a lot of inbetween

Interview Questions
  • Tell me an example of how you handled adversity in the past?

Garmin

Application

I interviewed at Garmin

Interview

The first step was a behavioral interview with a recruiter. Prett basic questions, I'd say. They emailed back a few days later saying they were moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is one challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Garmin

Application

I interviewed at Garmin

Interview

First I was called for a 30 minute phone screen with a recruiter asking the typical behavioral questions, then after I was invited for a technical interview to solve a coding challenge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Garmin

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Garmin

Interview

I did one phone screening interview where I did some programming exercise in C. After that, I did an in person interview with four separate teams. The in person interview was from 10am to 5pm.

Interview Questions
  • They gave me a lot of C programs on a sheet of paper and asked me what I could do to improve the program. Some of the common errors were... Initializing a variable of the incorrect type. Using strings rather than simple bit operations. Returning a pointer to a local function variable.

Garmin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Garmin

Interview

After a phone screening, I had an interview with a hiring manager and a team leader. The interview lasted about 1 hour. I had a very positive impression of the company and the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 511 Interviews