General Mills Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 941 of over 941 interviews

Recruiter10%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

General Mills

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and discussed the role for 30 minutes. Two additional steps included 30 minute interview with manager and a second round with about 4 additional employees. Questions were relevant and everyone was very friendly. They also accommodate my situation very well as I had an offer from another company. Donald the recruiter was so helpful throughout.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about being a people leader
    Answer Question

General Mills

Application

I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

Very simple interview process. 2 interviews, one on the phone and the other over Microsoft Teams. Consisted of about 4-5 behavioral-based questions in both interviews. Following the first interview, you are asked to take 2 personality assessments as well as a deductive reasoning quiz with 12 questions.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say is the most essential need-to-know item about you on your resume?

General Mills

Application

I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

Two rounds of interviews with essentially the same structure - a majority of time (80% or so) spent on behavioral questions, with 1 or 2 technical questions at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

General Mills

Application

I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

They were mainly focused on c# and asp.net and django. If you lack any of them chances are low. The expectations from freshers is they should know about all the frameworks. They asked queries on join.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

General Mills

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at General Mills in Sep 2021

Interview

It was very good. Interviewers were very professional. felt more like a conversation than an interview. Majorly focused on past work experience, challenges faced and how you overcame them. overall very satisfied with the whole process

Interview Questions
  • Your biggest strengths and weaknesses

General Mills

Application

I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

Interview for Center of Excellence Data scientist. Recruiter screen, hiring manager call, and then on-site with an assortment of interviews with the team and stakeholders. Very standard interview process. They really treat you well.

Interview Questions
  • Walk through a pre-existing data science notebook and assess it.

General Mills

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

It was very relationship focused to see how personable you can be. This isn’t to say they are looking solely for bubbly individuals, but having sufficient conversational skills will be beneficial. Instead, of strictly bing prepared to answer questions/ market yourself directly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to work with someone you didn’t particularly care for.

Anonymous Employee in Guarulhos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Mills (Guarulhos) in Aug 2021

Interview

Gostei bastante da Abordagem do RH na primeira etapa da entrevista. Senti muita Sinergia com o recrutador e foi bastante esclarecedor (Entrevista por Tel). No outro dia, tivemos um bate papo via Teams onde eu puder sanar minhas dúvidas em relação a empresa e a cadeira.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Mills (Golden Valley, MN) in Aug 2021

Interview

Moving various IT jobs to lower paid contractors in Mumbai, India--again. They're looking to cover techs departing before their termination date and help train in Mumbai contractors. Told the hiring manager I interviewed when they brought the Service Desk back to the US not that long ago and now they are shipping it back over; ended by asking, "They want people to train replacements making it easier for the company to ship jobs overseas?"

Interview Questions
  • Caller is having problems connecting to the VPN

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Mills (Mumbai) in Aug 2021

Interview

At first, General mills conducted the Aptitude test, followed by 3 rounds such as Technical, Managerial and HR rounds. The interview process was scheduled for entire day. The Aptitude was conducted 1 day prior to 3 rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Questions for Technical 1. What is hacking answer as a professional. 2. Find the largest number from 5 numbers. Questions for Managerial 1. Scenario based questions Questions for HR 1. Describe yourself in 3 words. 2. What have you learnt about corporate life? 3. Co-curricular activities based questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 941 Interviews