Genomic Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Genomic Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Genomic Health

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

Recruiter phone screen and interview with manager and peers. Interviewers repeated similar questions and only concentrated on the last two jobs. One interviewer showed up late. One interviewer wasn't prepared and needed time to review my resume. Negative impression, not respectful of my time since people didn't seem to be put together.

Data Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

-Recruiter reach out on background check
    -Hiring manager phone screen asking about specific skills related to the position
    -One technical assessment related to coding in python
    -Two rounds of onsite with peers, managers

Interview Questions

• -What is your strength and weakness
      -Why did you want to join us
      -Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years   Answer Question

Data Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

Initial HR phone screening, Hiring manger and onsite interviews.
    Really negative experience with this company. Some interviewers in the onsite interview appeared to be very unfriendly and always doubted and questioned the validity and integrity of the tasks that you have previously done due to their own limited knowledge and closed minds.
    The decision making is slow and not delivering at a timely manner, instead, the decision is always held for a long time in silence.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

Initial phone call to discuss the position by HR. Followed by two full day interview sessions, 2 weeks apart. Meet with various team members during the two day sessions. Received offer 2 weeks later.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

First there was a phone screen. About one week later there was a full day onsite, after hours dinner which was attended by the hiring manager and a member of the C suite.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health in October 2018.

Interview

This was my second time interviewing with them and the recruiter reached out via email 1st time because I applied 2nd time because they had my resume on file. I did a phone interview 1st time received feedback that they wanted to schedule on site then 2 weeks after I had provided my availability and fup several times got an email saying it was filled. Then 2nd time did a phone interview never heard anything fup several emails and nothing.. Definitely not a company I would even consider very unprofessional

Employee Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out via email stating he'd like to talk. That first call with the recruiter was like the HR round. Next was a phone interview with the hiring manager the week after followed by onsite interviews.

Onsite was with hiring manager + 4 other members (mix of product, IT and business partners)

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your Product lifecycle?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and hiring people contact me with email and arranged me for a 2 hours interview. Overall it's good. But there is an Asian woman keeps asking privacy questions, such as marriage status, where do I live. And her ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE. I bearly understand her question. It was a brain teaser type question. As politely I tried to explain how I think to solve this problem, she looked offended and asked me to go home and review some "crackign code ". Dear Lord.

Interview Questions

• some linkedlist question.
      some git question.
      brain teaser question: i bearly understand what she said.   Answer Question

Genomic Health Response

9 May 2018 – Sr. Director Talent Acquisition

Sorry you had a negative interview experience. We appreciate you giving feedback. Managers are trained to keep questions job specific, so good for you to tell us about your experience. We'll look into it to improve the interview experience for others.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

The interview was good, talked over the phone then toured the lab, saw what was around, then had 1 on 1 chat with the hiring manager. The questions were really basic/standard questions and the entire process took about 2-3 months.

Sample Accessioning Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA (US)).

Interview

3 rounds of interviews that lasted about 30 minutes
    Interviewed with leads and a supervisor (total of 6 people)
    Asked technical questions, how you deal with people/deadlines/working in a team, who you are as a person, where you see yourself
    Then, at the very end, had to hand write a short-answer

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with process changes? Also, questions about the role   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.