Genomic Health Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

Recruiter26%
Employee Referral14%
HardAverageEasy

Genomic Health

Application

I interviewed at Genomic Health

Interview

First phone interview with recruiter. Second phone interview with hiring manager. Finally four in person interviews. All were pretty standard. Unfortunately did not get the job because they wanted someone with more experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Genomic Health?
    Answer Question

Genomic Health

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health

Interview

Recruiter phone screen and interview with manager and peers. Interviewers repeated similar questions and only concentrated on the last two jobs. One interviewer showed up late. One interviewer wasn't prepared and needed time to review my resume. Negative impression, not respectful of my time since people didn't seem to be put together.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

-Recruiter reach out on background check -Hiring manager phone screen asking about specific skills related to the position -One technical assessment related to coding in python -Two rounds of onsite with peers, managers

Interview Questions
  • -What is your strength and weakness -Why did you want to join us -Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, Geneva

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Geneva, Geneva)

Interview

Recruitment via a recruitment agency .Call with the agency. Then Individual interviews and final face to face interviews .one additional short presentation in front of selected colleagues as an interactive presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genomic Health

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genomic Health

Interview

Initial HR phone screening, Hiring manger and onsite interviews. Really negative experience with this company. Some interviewers in the onsite interview appeared to be very unfriendly and always doubted and questioned the validity and integrity of the tasks that you have previously done due to their own limited knowledge and closed minds. The decision making is slow and not delivering at a timely manner, instead, the decision is always held for a long time in silence.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genomic Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Genomic Health

Interview

Initial phone call to discuss the position by HR. Followed by two full day interview sessions, 2 weeks apart. Meet with various team members during the two day sessions. Received offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genomic Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health

Interview

First there was a phone screen. About one week later there was a full day onsite, after hours dinner which was attended by the hiring manager and a member of the C suite.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a good candidate for this position?

Genomic Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health in Oct 2018

Interview

This was my second time interviewing with them and the recruiter reached out via email 1st time because I applied 2nd time because they had my resume on file. I did a phone interview 1st time received feedback that they wanted to schedule on site then 2 weeks after I had provided my availability and fup several times got an email saying it was filled. Then 2nd time did a phone interview never heard anything fup several emails and nothing.. Definitely not a company I would even consider very unprofessional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Recruiter reached out via email stating he'd like to talk. That first call with the recruiter was like the HR round. Next was a phone interview with the hiring manager the week after followed by onsite interviews. Onsite was with hiring manager + 4 other members (mix of product, IT and business partners)

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage your Product lifecycle?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA) in Apr 2018

Interview

I applied online and hiring people contact me with email and arranged me for a 2 hours interview. Overall it's good. But there is an Asian woman keeps asking privacy questions, such as marriage status, where do I live. And her ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE. I bearly understand her question. It was a brain teaser type question. As politely I tried to explain how I think to solve this problem, she looked offended and asked me to go home and review some "crackign code ". Dear Lord.

Interview Questions
  • some linkedlist question. some git question. brain teaser question: i bearly understand what she said.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews