Genomic Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Genomic Health

3.1

Other Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

I did a phone interview, came in for 2 rounds of face to fact interviews and had an offer a few days after final interview. I met with a lot of people for the onsite interviews but I saw the value in it because it allowed me to interview those who I potentially could be working with. It was a good experience

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and hiring people contact me with email and arranged me for a 2 hours interview. Overall it's good. But there is an Asian woman keeps asking privacy questions, such as marriage status, where do I live. And her ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE. I bearly understand her question. It was a brain teaser type question. As politely I tried to explain how I think to solve this problem, she looked offended and asked me to go home and review some "crackign code ". Dear Lord.

Interview Questions

• some linkedlist question.
      some git question.
      brain teaser question: i bearly understand what she said.   Answer Question

Genomic Health Response

9 May 2018 – Sr. Director Talent Acquisition

Sorry you had a negative interview experience. We appreciate you giving feedback. Managers are trained to keep questions job specific, so good for you to tell us about your experience. We'll look... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Two hours long, interviewed with different, key people in the department for about 30 minutes each. It was mostly casual in dress. Received call back with offer the next day - although, they were hiring kind of late in the year so maybe that's why. Applied a couple times because it was my first choice company throughout several months before receiving the phone screen. Recruiter/HR person can sometimes be vague about things which was kind of annoying.

IT Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

I was in 3-vs-1 Interview. This was actually the first interview that I have ever had in my life, in term of working for professional environment. After being accepted, it took around 1-2 weeks for on-boarding process (background check, bla bla bla)

Interview Questions

• Draw on the board components of the computer and how it's connected to gether   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health in October 2018.

Interview

This was my second time interviewing with them and the recruiter reached out via email 1st time because I applied 2nd time because they had my resume on file. I did a phone interview 1st time received feedback that they wanted to schedule on site then 2 weeks after I had provided my availability and fup several times got an email saying it was filled. Then 2nd time did a phone interview never heard anything fup several emails and nothing.. Definitely not a company I would even consider very unprofessional

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very good. 2 rounds with 4 people in each. Meet manager, CPO and peers to get a rounded understanding of the team and role. Each interviewer had different questions which was good as I didn't have to repeat the same responses every time. Very focused on how I would problem solve and drive change. One particularly nice aspect was reception were expecting me and welcomed me by name when I arrived.

Interview Questions

• When have I innovated a solution using technology   1 Answer

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genomic Health (Redwood City, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Typical phone screen and then interviews with the senior management in the engineering team and VP of Ops. General discussion of past experiences. Hiring was quick. Process did not take long. Gave a normal two week notice.

Interview Questions

• What engineering challenge have you bumped into the past. Root cause analysis.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

At least 2 rounds of interviews with 4 or 5 different interviewers depending on what job level you are coming in at. You are interviewed by pathologist, directors, peers, biostatisticians, anyone in the company may interview you.

Interview Questions

• The programming questions were the most challenging of the interview process.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

First there was a phone screen. About one week later there was a full day onsite, after hours dinner which was attended by the hiring manager and a member of the C suite.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genomic Health.

Interview

The overall process was fair and objective, but they gave me little notice for my second round, so I had to try to get off work at my previous job with very little notice. The process began with a phone screen.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that I had experienced at work that did not work out as planned, and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.