Geodesic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Geodesic Interview Questions

Interviews at Geodesic

2.8

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Geodesic in December 2011.

Interview

Simple on-site interview basic questions related to the resume and data structures. Simple coding questions to show your programming skills and understanding of the concepts. Easy interview process. Phone screen, on site and had to speak with the hiring manager about the role and the position. Relatively easy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Geodesic in April 2012.

Interview

3 telephonic interview and then long hr process

Interview Questions

• in one given scenario in Ui Design in android and ask about which layout you will use and how it can work on all devices including tablet.   1 Answer

Negotiation

you have to do lot if negotiation but stick to your original offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geodesic (Chennai) in January 2014.

Interview

2 Rounds
    First Round: Data Structures, Algorithm
    Second Round: Project and HR related Questions such as education, why Geodesic, how will you tackle this issue that issue, strong points, week points, goal in life, higher education plans and all etc.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tree based questions, tree height, level order, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geodesic (Mumbai) in December 2011.

Interview

Easy to crack. Logical questions. Technical test and then technical interview and HR interview. All of them were easy to crack. Interview was mainly based on the work done in the project in final year.

Interview Questions

• Largely related to work done by the job seeker on his/her projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Geodesic (Mumbai).

Interview

The process was good with the panel on time. The nature of questions were purely technical. And the HR very helpful.
    Offer was rolled out the same day of the interview.

No Comments Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• No body responds from the management. If you ask for salary, they will forcefully ask you to take leave without pay. Many of our guys have experienced it. Being a listed company, they are doing all sort of nuisance and unfortunately the government is also not taking any action.
      Employees are not writing many things fearing that, their career will be spoiled. Every quarter they are releasing their financial statements with huge profits but reality is not even able to pay the salary and PF and Tax for the past six months.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geodesic (Mumbai) in April 2011.

Interview

Fish the recruitment manager called me then the HR Head and finally the CEO. The interview concluded in 20 minutes and I was selected for the role. I was asked to join in 10 days time. The interview overall was really easy

Interview Questions

• What are your key strengths?   1 Answer

Senior Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geodesic (Mumbai).

Interview

not clear why an interviewer was chosen. He had no questions to ask. No questions were put about the expected performance or the goals to be achieved. It was more of a pressure to test how much of the company website has been studied by applicant. Make sure you mug it all up and you will impress much.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult was to name the products and activities of some of the many different divisions. The interviewer is too proud to rattle off their knowledge, newcomers may take weeks to mug up data.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was quite uncomplicated at the time

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geodesic (Mumbai) in April 2011.

Interview

Not very employee friendly, need to be clear and concise

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Geodesic (Mumbai) in November 2009.

Interview

Fresh candidates usually get in touch with the HRD , followed by a technical discussion for the relevant technology and then followed by the team head for which the intake is planned.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was as per the industry cum company standards

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.