GetAgent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GetAgent Interview Questions

Interviews at GetAgent

Interviews for Top Jobs at GetAgent

Partnership Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Old Street, England (UK)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at GetAgent (Old Street, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

Firstly had a chat on the phone with the head of recruitment who was really friendly. He then recommended me for an in-person interview in their office on Old Street.

Sat down with the head of sales and he went over my CV, pretty usual interview questions. After that, I got a call from the head of recruitment saying they would like to progress my application and I will have a sit-down interview with one of the founders. This is normally done in person but mine was over video call due to time constraints.

The meeting with the founder was really refreshing! It was a general chat about me and what makes me tick. I got a sense that he really cares for who they hire and they only want the right fit for the team.

I had applied to a few jobs and more attractive offer became available to me so I took that role. However, this company was one I could see myself being happy in.

Interview Questions

B2B Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GetAgent (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Complete waste of time, company didn’t get back to me after final stage and completely wasted my time.

Also wasn’t organised properly, the review that you see that has low rating seems to be very true too.

Also there’s no commission so have that in mind when applying.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.