Global Experience Specialists Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

In Person8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Global Experience Specialists

Application

I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists

Interview

series of phone interviews. I spoke to the HR representative and the questions were very quick/ basic. She asked about my experience and why I wanted to work for GES.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you disagreed with a coworker
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

Very straight forward interview process, met with 2 Senior Operations Managers and they discussed the job and the duties and my previous experience in the industry. Basic information regarding if I had issues working with union labor, being on my feet for extended periods of time, working in loud environments, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my experience in the tradeshow industry.

Global Experience Specialists

Application

I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists

Interview

4 rounds of interviews - HR, Hiring manager, an account contact, and COO. Great questions--really got a good sense of what working there would be like through their answers to mine as well

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you had to get people to go along with something you knew they were going to resist?
  • Are you comfortable with a lot of travel and reporting to someone remote?

Global Experience Specialists

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists in Jan 2020

Interview

I first had a phone interview and than I had an in person interview with the manager along with another account manager. The questions were pretty basic, they asked about team work and industry experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Global Experience Specialists

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists

Interview

Short - the interviewer lowballed me on the available salary, then reminded me that the position is considered part-time, despite an expectation of 40+ hours a week. The interviewer hypothesized the position is coded as part-time for 'budgetary' reasons - despite IRS guidelines defining full-time employment as more than 30. I also notice that GES' website states clearly that full-time employees are eligible for benefits. The interview ended shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Global Experience Specialists

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists in Aug 2019

Interview

Two interviews, a phone interview and an in-person. The phone interview was conducted by a recuiter pretty straight forward, last about ten. The in person interview was conducted by the two direct supervisors. Pretty straight forward on their questioning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Global Experience Specialists

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists in Jan 2019

Interview

I had two interviews. Mostly just conversational to get to know them and for myself to present who I was. Very nice people and I am excited to join a great company.

Interview Questions
  • What is something you have done in the past that will help you with project management.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (London, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

They found my CV online and called me to see if I was interested on this position, I was a bit over with my previous job so I said yes. Then she gave me a date and time if I was available to do attend the Interview. I come to the interview, manager was on time, it was myself, my line manager and another colleague. We went over the job description, what would I have to do if I got the job etc. It was quite easy questions, they were very nice people and my experience fitted perfectly with the job. After a week HR called me to offer me the job and I said yes.

Interview Questions
  • Experience, where do I live, if I am good to work under pressure...

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2018

Interview

It was a little unconventional. I felt they were trying to see if I could function properly under pressure. First the phone with a recruiter. Than a 1:1 with the manager then a group meeting with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I could handle working in a high volume place.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (London, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

Very laid back and friendly, had 2 interviews meeting with 2 different managers. Made me feel very welcome and comfortable. Gave a good insight of the role and advised all duties expected.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews