Global Experience Specialists Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Global Experience Specialists Interview Questions

Interviews at Global Experience Specialists

2.7

Product Developer Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interviews - HR, Hiring manager, an account contact, and COO. Great questions--really got a good sense of what working there would be like through their answers to mine as well

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to get people to go along with something you knew they were going to resist?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable with a lot of travel and reporting to someone remote?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists in January 2020.

Interview

I first had a phone interview and than I had an in person interview with the manager along with another account manager. The questions were pretty basic, they asked about team work and industry experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working in a fast paced environment.   Answer Question

Operations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists.

Interview

Short - the interviewer lowballed me on the available salary, then reminded me that the position is considered part-time, despite an expectation of 40+ hours a week. The interviewer hypothesized the position is coded as part-time for 'budgetary' reasons - despite IRS guidelines defining full-time employment as more than 30. I also notice that GES' website states clearly that full-time employees are eligible for benefits. The interview ended shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists in August 2019.

Interview

Two interviews, a phone interview and an in-person.
     The phone interview was conducted by a recuiter pretty straight forward, last about ten.
    The in person interview was conducted by the two direct supervisors. Pretty straight forward on their questioning.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists in January 2019.

Interview

I had two interviews. Mostly just conversational to get to know them and for myself to present who I was. Very nice people and I am excited to join a great company.

Interview Questions

• What is something you have done in the past that will help you with project management.   1 Answer

ESC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was a little unconventional. I felt they were trying to see if I could function properly under pressure. First the phone with a recruiter. Than a 1:1 with the manager then a group meeting with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I could handle working in a high volume place.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Solicited by a GES recruiter. All of my interviews were via phone. Ended up speaking with a total of seven people over the course of a few weeks. Questions were basic. The background check and reference process was tedious. Be prepared to supply a minimum of five references, two of them managers. Was offered and accepted the position, but it was recinded after I had already left my other job based on discrepancy on application. HR will drop you without a discussion. This company clearly doesn't value individuals, and all you'll ever be is a number.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenging situation you had and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview that went well. I then was scheduled for a 2nd in person interview, but they want a candidate to provide 5 references before the second interview. Which is pretty ridiculous to me. I decided not to go forward with the interview process after that

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Irving, TX (US)).

Interview

My interview experience was good, and I have no complaints! I came in for an interview and saw two people. Came back the following week for my second interview. All went well!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Kent, WA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

2 person interview. The CSR manager and the General manager - very straight forward questions, open to discussion. Very informal, no major bells & whistles, both were kind and engaging.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a logistics mishap in another state (i.e: missing furniture)?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.