GlobalData Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GlobalData Interview Questions

Interviews at GlobalData

2.7

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlobalData (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Had a phone interview with the VP which I was excited about and nervous due to his high position.... so I thought. He clearly didn’t even look at my resume. He was 15 min late and when I was answering questions he didn’t seem to listen. He also asked very odd questions, not sure if it’s a cultural thing he did have a heavy English accent . Most unprofessional interview experience and waste of time I didn’t want to move forward with process. I have an extensive resume and regret applying in the first place. Should have checked these reviews first before applying.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The process took about a week. Generic phone screening and then phone interview with hiring manager. Followed by in office interview with hiring manager and senior manager ending with a quick role play. Comfortable, non-stressful in general and professional environment.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of your opening cold call pitch for our services?   Answer Question

Sales- SF Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GlobalData (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Got called in for in person interview by olde English boy! Seems like a nice guy up until he blows you off without any response. If you’re a fan of a superficial work environment- this is your place to go! Believe his name is Gary- smiles to your face, and ripping you behind your back.

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalData in March 2018.

Interview

Initially a face to face with a manager (who didn't show) so another manager took it. Was fairly run of the mill and rather 'basic'.

It then too 2.5 weeks for my absolute penguin of a recruiter to get me a final interview which was done over the phone instead of face to face??? Very unprofessional and unusual.

The offer came back and basically was paltry, the basic and package were laughable in respects to my experience and the additional 'perks' were virtually non-existent.

In addition to the joke of a base salary, I was offered 19. YES NINETEEN DAYS annual leave, (I think that's illegal in the UK) and there was no healthcare package or pension package offered. My recruiter tried to get me to accept this whack package and I flatly refused it. Plus having seen the Glassdoor reviews panning many aspects of the GlobalData PLC business, I am actually glad I dodged a bullet here.

Avoid GlobalData like the plague, rather you go for a business like GfK or Mintel who have a better reputation in the BI Market Data space.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great sales person?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalData (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was perfunctory at best. They didn't seem to listen to the answers I provided to their questions and didn't ask follow ups. The interviewer seemed demoralized and not entirely happy about his own position with the company.

Interview Questions

• How will you motivate your team?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalData (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interviewed by the one of the upper managers. He was a rude, arrogant, disrespectful person. He stalked everyone from my former company to have them come in to the office for an interview. He began to talk about my former colleagues. Extremely unprofessional. I wish I read the reviews on glassdoor before accepting the role. It needs a lot of cleaning up

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at GlobalData (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and was contacted by a company recruiter based in London. Scheduled an interview a week after. The manager was nice and professional but the other person (tech person) was a little pushy and seemed not interested. Anyway, both of them were friendly. A week after, I got a rejection email from the same recruiter. I was not surprised and not upset about it because I knew I wouldn't fit and don't have all the expected skill sets.

Interview Questions

• Advanced computer project;
      SQL questions: having group by and where
      ....   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

First round was a screening call with HR which included basic behavioral questions and what you are looking for in a job/company. Second round was basic behavioral questions with team members and managers.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlobalData (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was conducted in 3 steps. An initial phone interview, followed by face to face interview, and ending with a mock presentation. This was separated over a multiple week period. It was an interview process that should be expected with a sales position.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalData (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was asked to talk on the phone for 15 minutes or so. All behavioral questions.
    At the end HR asked to ask her whatever that I want to know. She could not really answer me some of the questions that I asked...
    Then she told me how things are going to go after the phone interview.
    one more phone interview with manager, writing assessment, and in-person....
    I did go upto writing assessment... I did not like the place that I have to work so I did tell them I would not want the job...

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.