GlobalLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Greater Noida) in November 2018.

Interview

4 Rounds including 1st Machine Test followed by 2 technical and 1 manager round .Interview process was good and smooth with qualified panel and Hr team. Feel lucky to be selected .

Interview Questions

• All questions are of good difficulty level.   2 Answers

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

If you're looking for diversity and a Silicon Valley culture, this is not the place. One of the interviewers asked me about the commute and I said it would be great because my partner worked down the street. She actually told me that people at GL keep their personal lives to themselves. She also mentioned that the CEO appreciates people dressing like they are at work, not at home so it is not a casual environment. After the semi-homophobic comment, I realized I would never work there and I asked her how on earth they managed to get talent in SV. She just just glared at me and I ended the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you expecting a casual environment?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalLogic in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through online portal and the interview was scheduled by the HR. It was a skype interview. The interviewer asked good quality of questions . He was very positive and it was a nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Which collection will use in multithreaded environment   2 Answers
    • What are the best industry standards for RestFulApi and how will you handle the large data records returned from the database .   1 Answer
    • Why wait method is in Object class and not in Thread class   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between many to many and one to many relationships in hibernate. I was also given a scenario.   1 Answer
    • Do you know about CopyOnWriteArrayList   1 Answer

Leadership Role Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview

Excellent questions and business-focused discussion only, no petty administrative bio walk-thru. All meetings discussed culture and organizational fit. Very casual and collaborative environment it appears people are very committed to the company.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the key business issues facing in the industry you are working?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone/Skype/In person. High level discussion with manager from client company. Determine if a good fit. Video interview with other developers on team mainly senior level and hiring manager from client company. In person was non-technical and emphasized the handling of difficult experiences from past, level of communication with business users and whether person can handle minor to moderately difficult project management.

Interview Questions

• Explain what benefits table partitioning (Oracle 11(RAC)) plays in a data warehouse environment?   2 Answers
    • What is Oracle Flexible Architecture and why is it important.   2 Answers

Negotiation

none.

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview

The process was very smooth and recruiter was very prompt and helpful. There were three round of interview, two were internal and one client interview.

Whole process took 3 weeks of time period.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

I found the ad for this position online. The interview process was very quick - I submitted my resume and supporting documents via email, got a call from the General Counsel on the same day, and scheduled the on-site interview 4 days later.

The interview itself was very organized and straight to the point. During the onsite I interviewed with four different people, two at a time, all giving feedback afterwards. The interview itself took about one-and-a-half hours.

During the interview I was asking most of the questions, and so seemed to be the expectation. I thought that was a great strategy, because it allowed me to learn more about the position and the company culture on my own terms. All my questions got an answer, and the team was honest and forthcoming about the position expectations and various nuances of it.

My impressions:
    - Amazingly organized and professional recruiting strategy and effort
    - Management and the team are professional, incredibly transparent, and focused on good fit in addition to skills/experience
    - Interview discussions were thought-provoking and, honestly, a lot of fun
    - Very flexible and reasonable with interview scheduling

Nothing too tricky, they will know right away if you're a good fit.
    Highly recommend.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress/working under the pressure of deadlines?
      How do you prioritize your day-to-day tasks?
      Would you rather be good or be lucky?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalLogic.

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward, there was only one iteration. I was told about project details and about company. Then I told about my experience and the most interesting project I was working on. Then we quickly moved to technical part of the interview where I was asked series of questions about Web applications, software engineering principles, .NET and C#, Software design patterns, JavaScript, Databases and SQL.

Interview Questions

• Describe life-cycle of web HTTP request.   1 Answer
    • Describe OOP principles, give good examples, explain how they are implemented in C# and JS.   1 Answer
    • Describe SOLID principles, provide real examples.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (McLean, VA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Straight forward - apply, send resume, phone screen, then in-person. HR team (of two) handled the clearing and sourcing of candidates. Then turned over to hiring managers from that point forward.

Interview Questions

• Explain hardest work obstacle and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundalk, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Dundalk, MD (US)).

Interview

Great, relaxed easy panel of people onterviewing. Felt they really waa interested in my integrity. I felt relaxed and ready to be myself and answer honestly. Bring your honest self and you will do fine.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dishonest client?   2 Answers

Because I had another job offer closer to home.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Waltham, MA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by an Indian guy. could not understand his accent and very negative body language. The guy did not know the answers to the questions he asked and looked like interview was a formality for some reason.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between C and C++ ?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.