GlobalOrange Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at GlobalOrange

Candidate Interview Review

Sort:

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalOrange (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process at the GlobalOrange office was a little hectic. The initial plan was to have 1 hour meeting to introduce ourselves and then each part should decide if we should meet a second time. It started ok, with a small introduction from the CTO of the company for about 5 minutes. After this the CTO left and the tone was set for the remaining time that we should discuss my background and the two technical leaders should introduce the projects and methodology.
    This changed into an ad-hoc technical discussion pretty quickly, which I didn't mind actually, as I like those.
    The only problem was that the technical discussion was totally uncoordinated, the guys were brainstorming on questions to ask and as a consequence many of the questions were unclear and with little context.
    Maybe I was unlucky, but to me the whole process seemed uncoordinated, unmeasurable and unreproducible.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.