Go Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Go Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at Go Financial

2.4

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was okay. I was first contacted by a recruiter, and then came in for an in person interview. I first interviewed with the recruiter again, which was more conversational. She was very nice. I then spoke with the manager who asked me about my previous experience. I am not sure how much recruiting experience she has, but she kept saying things like "this is very different than what you have done", and it was actually incredibly similar to what I have done. The office is new and seems fun, but this def is a start up feel and they do not have processes and things in order yet. The initial recruiter was awesome and very nice. After the interview I was informed twice I would hear back good news, but I never heard back. Very unprofessional.

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Go Financial in January 2016.

Interview

this company is a part of the DriveTime group and managed by very smart individuals. But apart from that the hiring process is not well designed for prospective candidates.

It seems that they rarely hire out of state/town candidates. In case of in state/town candidates, they schedule multiple on site interviews without giving any hints about the package that they can offer. They dont know how to evaluate talent. They made a very low ball offer. Their Bonus is very small (3000 usd/yr) and yearly growth is not too awesome (3%). Their insurance starts after 60 days of joining and it is very expensive. Very strange. Moreover, they were very strict about the hiring date and werent ready to negotiate at all.

The facility where i went was very good and it was brand new. It is close to Costco too!

My suggestion to future candidates: if you are interested in this company make sure that they are willing to offer a reasonable compensation and benefits. Moreover if you are considering senior data scientist type roles then make sure that Go Financial's overall package and benefits are at par with other companies.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy, but thorough. I was there for almost 3 hours. Questions are fairly basic but straightforward...how do you handle objections....where do you see yourself in xx years...
    Interviewed with the direct manager, then worked up the line until meeting with the national director. The more people you meet with the better.
    Seems as if the company actually cares about the personalities of who they hire, as opposed to just hiring randoms off the street.
    Also seems like the "what" you know is much less important that "who" you are and if you can hold a conversation, are genuine, etc....I suppose they figure they can train you on how to do any certain job, but having a cohesive employment contingent is of more importance.

Underwriting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy. I originally interviewed with two people, and once we finished talking, two more people came in. The questions revolved primarily about past work experiences and they gave an in depth overview of the company which made it easier to decide to take the position I was offered.

Title Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

After the phone screening they had rescheduled my interview, which I understand. However when I arrived the morning of (it was right as they were opening the office) two interviewers, a man and a woman, walked me to a small glass room and asked me a few questions. During thsee 10 minutes we were interrupted twice by employees stopping in to say hello, and since I was sitting with my back to this glass wall, the two interviewers were scarcely paying any attention to me or anything that I had to say because they were too busy waving to people walking by.

After this "pre-interview", they grabbed the woman who was in charge and she asked me similar questions but paid more attention to me than the other two. Her energy was scrutinizing and demanding and she did not seem very interested on what I had to say, either.

I have over two years of title clerk experience but since I worked in an environment that was not similar to what they had at GoFinancial, I am assuming that is the reason I was not considered for the position. There have been several jobs where I have been hired on the spot, so I'm not sure if this whole experience was my fault or if there is something at fault within the company itself. Either way the entire process was uncomfortable and I feel that I would have declined a position even if it had been offered to me.

Title Servicing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Go Financial.

Interview

Recruiter had a phone screen, and then had a face to face interview the next day. The interview made me wait about 20 minutes after the scheduled time. I was on time. Also, there were not enough visitor parking spaces, they share the parking lot with Drivetime right now, and will be moving down the street, supposedly in September 2015. I ended up parking across the street at another business and walking across the street.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose your past positions, what are you looking for in a company?   Answer Question

Loan Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was super easy and laid back. Don't expect much other than them asking typical interview questions. Attire is business casual, most of the time the people interviewing are super laid back. Just be confident and you have nothing to worry about

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick, took a total of 3 days, hired on the spot.
    Interviewed with 2 managers and was offered position.
    Was not advised of the exact positions and what it entailed. Was not advised it was a collection agency and not advised the department I was in was very heavy in inbound calls. 100+ daily

Underwriting Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

It was a normal interview you would expect with basic interview questions. Asked about previous experience, told them a little about myself. The woman was very nice and friendly. They got back to me the following day to offer me the position

Loan Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Go Financial (Mesa, AZ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I first received a call a call from a recruiter,then set up to meet for an in person interview.The recruiters were very friendly and specific in what detail the job required.
    Maybe a week after that call i was in the building to do an in person interview.
    The process began with speaking to one manager and introducing myself and starting the interview with some light questions soon after the manager left the room and a different one arrived we recapped what i just went over with the previous manager and dove a little deeper into the job requirements,when that was done both managers ended up in the room to discuss and recap everything.
    soon after the interview there was a follow up call to offer employment.
    The entire process was maybe about 3-4 weeks but was pretty fast and constant contact.

Interview Questions

• Why did i want to work for them?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.