Go Financial Reviews

Updated 20 Jun 2017

3.9
Go Financial President Colin Bachinsky
Colin Bachinsky
Pros
  • "The company has a great culture and treats its employees like a second family(in 7 reviews)

• "Upper management really cares about their staff(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "With GO Financial, one of it's pros can also be a con for some(in 6 reviews)

• "Parking and space is a little tight (because we are sharing our location with Drivetime) , but we are moving in our new building in August 2015(in 3 reviews)

1. "Administrative Assistant"

I worked at Go Financial

Pros

I really enjoyed my position here. Great hours, little stress, no weekends and minimal micromanagement.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. "Great Place"

I worked at Go Financial full-time

Pros

Sad to see it dissolve

Cons

None. Loved it while I was there.

3. "Financial Analyst"

in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Go Financial for more than a year

Pros

Great environment and people, definitely recommend

Cons

Not the most room for direct advancement (because it's a smaller company)

4. "Loan advisor"

Current Employee - Loan Advisor in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Go Financial full-time

Pros

No stress, all sundays off, holidays paid, free gyms with in the building, great pay

Cons

Set schedule change ever quarter Low energy from lower management Bonuses are hard to acquire on a constant bases

Continue reading
  5. "Territory Account Manager"

1.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Go Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

monthly bonus with the ability to work virtually. Vehicle provided at one tome for dealer visits

Cons

extremely poor management . Company had no idea how to select talent based on skill set or experience. No accountability amongst leadership who most times seemed confused as to how to coach and what the were coaching for

6. "Underwriter"

1.0
    Former Employee - Underwriter in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Go Financial full-time

Pros

Co workers were absolutely fantastic

Cons

The worst management. I could go on for days about how terrible this company was. Yet I don't have to because they went out of business because they ran it to the ground. Bye bye Go Financial.

7. "Go"

I worked at Go Financial

Pros

Very fun culture to work in. Everyone is friendly and helpful around the office.

Cons

Owners decided to dissolve the company because they no longer thought the investment was worth it. Put their money into other businesses like Drivetime, Carvana and Silverrock.

8. "Mostly a good place to work"

Former Employee - Risk Analyst in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Go Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are friendly and fun to work with. There are opportunities to learn more about the company. Fun holiday events. I made friends with some of the younger people and they were all psyched to try new things. For example, we chose a MOOC to complete during our lunches so we could learn a topic we didn't know anything about. Another example is that we got some people to go running after work. If you are curious about the industry and take initiative within the company you will most likely do very well. Benefits were pretty good. I learned so much from my team about risk management and technical aspects of programming. The skills I developed helped me even after I left Go. In general, I had a positive experience working at Go.

Cons

The number of vacation days Go provides would be reasonable except that the number of vacation days includes sick days. They may have changed this policy since 2015, but while I was there, I had some health problems where I blew through my all of my days. My managers were understanding so it didn't cause significant problems, but I could see it becoming a problem in other departments depending on the manager's requirements.

9. "Opportunities are possible"

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Go Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

decent pay some overtime effective communication consistent friendly stress less work environment

Cons

Schedules could be more of a variety. No unpaid time off. Absence can be a written lack of support from management rodent issue

10. "operations"

Operations in Mesa, AZ
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Go Financial for more than a year

Pros

there was a great culture

Cons

often times the managers played favorites.

Found 75 reviews