Godrej Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 88 of over 88 interviews

Employee Referral10%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Vikhroli) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was asked questions based on the projects i did throughout my BE and about the technologies related to the project such as python ML NLP etc. later i was asked about my background and to describe myself.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the technologies used in your projects
    1 Answer

Godrej Infotech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech

Interview

Simple 4 round test with box test to start , essay writing, technical and HR round, being mechanical engineer they saw my logical skill over pure technical that was a plus point for me, overall everything was great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Godrej Infotech

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech

Interview

Was a technical round and they asked questions about database java and python languages. Some were basic some were a bit advance level of questions. They ask you based on your resume

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vikhroli

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Vikhroli)

Interview

I recieved a call for interview after I posted my resume on Naukari.com. The interview consisted of 4 levels respectively as follow: 1. Aptitude Test - 20 MCQs that tests your logic and thinking ability, no technical questions were there. 2. HR Interview - One on one interview with HR where he/she asked for things like past job experiences, personal hobbies, expectations etc. 3. Manager Interview - One-on-one interview with UI/UX department manager where I was asked questions like "What's you story? How did you become a designer?" "Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?" "What projects have you worked in your past?" "What is your design process?" and many other questions that demanded intermediate level knowledge of both UI and UX design. 4. Technical Round - I was given a computer and a brief‌ and asked to design accordingly on the spot. The overall difficulty level of the interview was easy I would say. All the people I came across during the interview (HRs, Managers, other employees) were very nice and considerate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai) in Nov 2019

Interview

It was 3 round process with box test, apptitude and hr interview no technical round as it was for freshers. Box test is really difficult and aptitude is quite challenging.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Vikhroli) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview will be in 4 rounds.before going to interview,I asked X CTC and HR agreed. I cleared all the rounds by spending almost whole day.I left for the day with the statement from HR "you are selected" and we will let you know. 1 week done no mail , Then I got a mail from another HR with attached salary structure.but the funny thing is that was less than my last drawn CTC.I replied to her and asking for hike on my last drawn CTC.After 3 days She checked back and said we cannot offer what we promised.Then I rejected the offer.They want employee who can work with the last drawn salary with two years of bond.Starnge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Vikhroli) in Nov 2019

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview including written test. After that one HR interview will be there for salary discussions..But they will offer you less than your last salary. The funny part is they think people will work with the last salary with 2 years bond.So Before going to the interview make sure that they are fine with your expectations otherwise in HR interview they will tell you to work with the last salary.And if you will ask them for the hike they will tell you about their benefits which has no use..And in this way you will waste your time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai) in Nov 2019

Interview

Face to face interview no other thing to discuss and the hospitality was very great i dont know why you are asking this much for just letting me see the salary by post

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (New Delhi) in Oct 2019

Interview

Box Test Apptitude Test HR interview I applied for an off campus drive. The total procedure took two and half months. Worst experience i have ever got till now. If you are clearing the first two round on the same day then they give you a follow up for HR interview. In my case i got a call from them almost after one and a half months. The interview was very formal, not at all technical. Even you would think that they have selected you. After a month the results were out. And they didn't even shortlist a single candidate from my batch. Time wasting. Always put candidates on hold.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Godrej? Have you gone through our website?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai) in Oct 2019

Interview

Overall a good experience, starting with box test and continue to that an aptitude questions and technical rounds , Most difficult part is the box test, so if you are planning to apply then study about it and go

Interview Questions
  • 2 boxes with different values so you to enter the equations to get the desired answer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Interviews