Godrej Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.6

Sort:

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Pune) in February 2017.

Interview

telephonic round after hr interview and then personal interview
    the interview difficulty in average but it is hard to clear
    they will test your intelligence how you sell the products
    so prepare well before interview

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was smooth. However, they were disinterested after interviewing the first two candidates and were not even considering other for the job. It was my dream company so felt dejected by this attitude.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

Primitive but in nice hotels. Last interview is tough. People ask a lot of questions. Questions more related to what you have on your CV. Know your CV well. Brush up on your calculations for real estate. Focus on the simple calculations though. Learn basic real estate terminology

Interview Questions

• What deals have you worked on? What is your background? Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

I found the HR to be very unprofessional. The HR interview was smooth and easy with basic questions. However, the technical interview was scheduled around 2-3 times and eventually in the end, there was no interview. What I found unprofessional was -
    1) Multiple rescheduling of interview
    2) No intimation from HR as to why it was rescheduled. I had to call them back to ask why.
    3) No call after the last rescheduled date. There was no interview at all. And again, no intimation as to why.
    4) Despite requesting thrice, I was not sent a formal email about the job description, though it was explained over phone during the HR interview.

I believe a simple intimation email won't take much time.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2014.

Interview

Three Round of Telephonic & Face to face Interviews for 2 years then Company had offered the Appointment Letter. It was a very encouraging process, I enjoyed the process. Interview was taken from bottom level to Top level with all diversified departments such as To management, Senior leaders, Design, Marketing, HR Head, Operation Head, Regional Head, SLT Team, & Reporting Manager. Interview process was very fare and transparent in itself.

Interview Questions

• Very in depth Technical Interview with Good Qualified Management.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Properties in July 2014.

Interview

2 rounds, one by functional head and other by region head.
    Done on VC, quite cordial, questions mostly about CV, what I did in my current role, why do I want to switch.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Real Estate industry?   4 Answers

Negotiation

Yes I negotiated, but in the hindsight, I felt I could have done more also.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Mumbai) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty much simple with questions from the CV, Values and cultural fit along with a caselette, which was given during the interview itself. Also, there wasn't much of grueling and the interview was more of a semi formal discussion.

Interview Questions

• What have you learnt from Poker?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

3 -4 rounds of interview with different levels. Last round with top management. telephonic, skype interview possible if based in a different region. Discussions last some 30 - 40 minutes maximum. However most questions with top management focus on how deals are evaluated

Interview Questions

• Basic background - deals evaluated
      basic real estate developer calculations FSI land valuation on residual technique , equity multiple   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Mumbai) in September 2011.

Interview

Don't by you skills only your CV. If you have a strong CV they will select you. or come through placement agency that gives commission to HR Head you will be hired immediately.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work you use to do in your previous organisation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They only negotiate by throwing their brand name. They throw this to everyone and fool people with the same be it customer, vendor or candidate for interview. and thats their only strength.

Sales &Amp; Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Mumbai) in March 2014.

Interview

Post telephone interview with one of the company H.R, they called me for an interview at one of their offices in Mumbai for Video conferencing. This role was for Pune region. The Region Head and Sr. Manager interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What all have you done in Marketing in your previous company?
      Why don't you stay with the company and wait till they have another project coming up in Pune?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.