Gojek Interview Questions

Updated 8 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 214 of over 214 interviews

Employee Referral18%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Gojek

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

Discussion on the phone, coding assignment, pair programming. Standard things but they are unclear communicating whether they want you to complete the thing or demonstrate thinking. Otherwise pleasant interviewers and competent.

Interview Questions
  • What scopes can dagger have?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Gojek

Application

I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

The interview is quite comprehensive not only looking at you background & current role, nuts also explore more on your thought on how you can manage or face some several business situation case

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if there is a direction changing from the top management?

Gojek

Application

I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

They decided to ghost me in the middle of the process. First step was a home assignment (a bit too large for what is appropriate, but fine). Received invitation for interview and gave them my availability. Then I heard nothing back. After waiting 5 days, I asked if we could schedule the interview. The reply was a rather cryptic "we are waiting for headcount approval". After waiting another week, I ask again what is going on. No reply, just silence.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gojek

Application

I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

Multiple stages, across different fields like data, engineering, design etc Started with an internal recruiter, followed by the hiring manager, and then towards the different fields. Interviewers were very well prepared, with pretty amazing credentials. However, some came across as uninterested right from the start.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gojek (Singapore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied via their website for a Software Engineering role in Machine Learning/Big Data. Did an initial phone screen with a recruiter and was then given a take home assignment. I was given up to 2 weeks to finish the assignment, and the recruiter told me that some send it back within the first day, while some take the full 2 weeks. Given my current work was busy I sent it back right before the deadline, having spent probably 6-8 hours in total on it. After more than a week of silence I sent a reminder to ask for feedback. At this point I was told they had some technical issue with receiving it and asked me to submit it again. Recruiter apologized for the delay and said it will be sent to the team for review. This was more than 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back. A bit disappointed in the lack of respect for candidates time. Given the time investment of a take home assignment, I feel that some feedback or at least an actual reply is not too much to ask for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gojek

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gojek in Mar 2021

Interview

The first round consists of working on an assignment. And in the interview, the code written for solving the assignment is discussed based on design principles. Also they extend the assignment problem with some new requirements during interview and ask how would you incorporate that with current code,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gojek (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online and received call from Go-jek HR 1. First round was code pairing. This was not hard. They already had implemented the code and 5 Todo tasks were remaining to complete( like caching and some call ) 2. iOS Round with panel, couldn’t clear this round

Interview Questions
  • 1. Difference between frame and bound 2. Rederence type vs value type 3. app Life cycle 4. Multithreading 5.Questions on past project

Gojek

Application

I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

HR contacted me first to schedule the interview with user. Then, HR asked about where do I work, how do you know us, etc. The HR interview was conducted via telephone. The user asked several questions regarding past experiences, what do you think is your biggest strengths and weaknesses, knowledge about the company, and a study case. The interview was basically based on the cv. The user explained about the job and told to inform max. 2 weeks. However, I wasn't accepted and did not receive rejection letter until now.

Interview Questions
  • From your point of view, what is Gojek's biggest revenue and expense?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gojek (Berlin)

Interview

Recruiter call for 30 minutes was good. Basically about work experience and background sort of questions. Initial tech screening, two interviewers showed up as opposed to one. Design question similar to other reviews which was sent to me a day before the screening round. Had 4-5 sub questions. Nothing difficult and focus was on TDD and the instructions mentioned to be completed within 2 days. I guess they are using the same set of problems for assignment as well as the interviews. I sensed that the interviewers aren't very experienced in taking interviews, At the beginning I was assured that the focus was on the approach rather than solving all the questions within 2 hours. I completed around 2-3 questions. But received a feedback later about slow to implement which doesn't sync up. Also during the interview there were loads of follow up questions about why this and not that. They should be mindful that answering those questions also takes candidate interview time and should be accounted for. Also it was amusing that a 48 hours assignment is expected to be solved within 2 hours. Few people forget that interview aren't just assessing a candidate but also to learn how to take an interview and provide feedback accordingly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gojek

Application

I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

First contacted by HR personnel to have a quick discussion about the role job description. 2 days after, I was scheduled to have an interview with user. During the first 10 minutes of the interview everything was going well, until I realized that the job description given by HR team did not match with what the interviewers were asking me. I could say the job description I have learned and prepared was totally different with role that the user questioned and expected. That was so disappointing and unprofessional. After the interview I came back to the HR team to get a confirmation and there was no response at all. They just read my message with no reply. Been 2 weeks after the interview, still did not have any response from them. They just left candidates hanging. Too bad. Wish there will be massive improvements on recruitment process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 214 Interviews