Gojek Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 280 of over 280 interviews

Recruiter21%
Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

Gojek

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

Pleasant interview, the interviewer is honest and doesn't put pressure on us. He offers many benefits and made sure we receive them personally. Interviewer let us know and inform us of every updates.

Interview Questions
  • What is your expected salary
    1 Answer

Gojek

Application

I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

The interviewer was good. They asked technical questions for about 45 min and then about their company. They also ask personal questions regarding my hobbies and all. Overall it was nice experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gojek

Join the conversation on

Tech India

21K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Gojek~1282114
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gojek (Singapore) in Apr 2022

Interview

roughly 3 interviews. the first one is more of with HR where you ask and understand more about the job. second interview is technical, and the 3rd is relational, or how you fit into the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ongole

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gojek (Ongole) in Apr 2022

Interview

it was okey, but interviewer was looking to hear words he was prepared for. He seems happy with interview, but rejected later, not sure why. + no feedback was also provided later

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bambularangan, Jakarta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gojek (Bambularangan, Jakarta) in Apr 2022

Interview

Interview was less than 30 minutes. HR gave explanation about the role first then continued to in asking interview questions. The questions were typically HR type question about introduction, experiences, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gojek

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

Very unethical hiring process which spread over 3 months. I’ve been shortlisted for multiple rounds of interview and was told that i have “the right skill set and experience” only to be informed by HR after the final round (with HOD) that I do not have the right skills. Each update comes more than 2 weeks and I was ghosted. I’m appalled by such a company with this kind of hiring mindset. Red flag to anyone considering this company.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Gojek

Application

I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

1. Call with the hiring manager. 2. Code interview, write an Android application for 1 to 2 hours, and discuss the code for 30 minutes. 3. System design interview for 1 to 2 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why use truncate table instead of update statements? Q: Why are you using Robolectric and testing the SDK? Q: What architecture would you use, and why it isn't MVVM? Q: What is Service? Q: Have you use Retrofit before, why don't you use it for downloading bytes from arbitrary URLs?
1 person found this interview helpful

Gojek

Application

I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

Interview in IISc bengaluru for the role of data science intern . Only 1 round was taken . I was asked basically about the projects I have done on ML.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gojek (Bangalore)

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter to write an assignment. The assignment was around SQL codes and answering some questions around data manipulation. After submitting the said assignment, I got ghosted by the recruiter without even a rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • * manipulate data * SQL questions * Questions to be answered in Jupyter Notebook/ R Markdown format.

Gojek

Application

I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

Quick and Difficult. Liked the overall experience interviewing with Gojek. Loved the people. Very structured and detailed interview process. The questions are not very difficult. Anyone who has worked thoroughly can answer the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 280 Interviews

Gojek Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Gojek as 36.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.89 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Data Scientist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Product Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Gojek takes an average of 20 days when considering 140 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Product Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Data Scientist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 27 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Gojek according to 140 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.50%