GoodWorkLabs Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GoodWorkLabs Services Interview Questions

Interviews at GoodWorkLabs Services

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoodWorkLabs Services (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

2 rounds technical then HR discussion. All happened in 1 day. And I got the offer in 3 days.1st round was java coding test then f2f. Difficulty level was moderate.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to check if the given string is palindrome.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GoodWorkLabs Services (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through a portal at naukri.com .
    I got an invitation mail cutoff was 70 % throughout .
    It took 2 days for the whole process .
    1st round was general aptitude + eng + java programming MCQ test followed by technical round and hr round .

Interview Questions

• Basics of java ( oops )
      Data structures
      Projects
      Study your CV carefully.   Answer Question

Fresher Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GoodWorkLabs Services (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

The HR called me from GoodWorkLabs, to schedule my interview. Then I went to their office where they conduct a pen paper mcq test. After qualifying the test they call me for the F2F interviews. There were 3 rounds of interview starting with technical then managing director and last one was CEO. I got rejected in Managing Director's interview. I think they want candidate's those who can start work at the first day without wasting any company's money and time in training.

Interview Questions

• 1st round - Apti, Reasoning, English and core java mcq's

2nd round - Data structures and algorithms (Delete minimum number of characters from two strings to make them anagram, Write a progarm to implement binary search, Insertion in linked list and questions from project)

3rd round - Managing Director (She is the wife of CEO and at 34 years old thinks she is the most talented person ever lived in planet earth)

4th round - Can't able to share because I got rejected at 3rd round.

Conclusion - They hire fresher in 2015, after 4 years they started their hiring for fresher. So a bit advice to the management, please do not hire fresher's with such high skills and low salary they will leave your company very soon when they got any opportuinity.   Answer Question

Social Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GoodWorkLabs Services (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

I visited the 2 times and wasted my time and money for nothing.

1st time I got a call from HR of the company, he asked me about my work and Experience level. After 8-10 days I got a call for F2F round, I was so excited for the interview, reached before time. One more girl was there she was more experienced than me. 1st she went for the interview and I waited for my turn. After some time HR came and informed that I am fresher for this profile and the concerned person got busy somewhere so we are thinking to give you an assignment and then will call you again. (*Pointed to be noted, they were already aware of my level of experience and they could have asked for assignment on phone before scheduling the interview.)

Hightes of irresponsibility, I called myself to get the assignment at the end of the day. And Assignment was not for Social Media Strategist but for whole digital marketing planning. Still, I completed and after 1 week got the call as well, to meet SEO for F2F Round. For this interview, I waited for 2hrs literally and after Meeting him I realized even he was also not sure for which position he called me.

Unprofessional people did not respond to my call to know the results even did not inform themselves.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoodWorkLabs Services (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

Simple F2F HR round was there but the annoying part is they were asking for technical skills which they didn't mention in JD. As an HR please maintain some interviewer discipline. Your cellphone can be distraction for candidate. I literally felt that HR didn't even listen what is my current job role. I wasted my leave for this interview, It was really very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• What are my responsibilities in current company??
      Expected CTC
      Knowledge of Google Adwords   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GoodWorkLabs Services in September 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, preliminary HR round followed by a technical round with the technical head and the founder CEO. Initial assignment activity by the HR. The rounds are pretty easy, lost it because didn't fit into the domain for which they pitched a project

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GoodWorkLabs Services (Bengaluru).

Interview

It was easy, First round was a telephonic round, asked basic in Angular, JavaScript and other front end technologies. And the next round is Face to Face where you'll be tested for your logical skills, And final round is HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoodWorkLabs Services (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

written they give 4 programs followed by face to face, in face to face they may ask you to write programs on concurrent collections,as weel as some basic questions.need to be perfect in core java.

Interview Questions

• nonrepeated character,array sort,divesible by nearest number,singleton. as well as in face to face they may ask concurrent collections, internal implementation of hashmap.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at GoodWorkLabs Services (Bengaluru) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Telephonic
    2. Assignment
    3. F2F Technical
    4. HR
    5. CEO

Not a good company to work with. False reviews on internet. CEO is a big showoff. I feel most of the reviews are paid reviews ( on company )

Android Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GoodWorkLabs Services (Bengaluru) in January 2016.

Interview

first round is Written test contains aptitude,verbal,and logical.Second round is Programming or face to face technical round.If u Qualified in these rounds you will get a call through the company after that they conduct the Hr round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.