GreedyGame Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 17 Jun 2017

3.2

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GreedyGame (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

My interview process was extremely smooth and hassle free. I had 3 rounds of interview with CEO and CSO. What I liked the most was getting a call within 2-3 hours of applying for the role on angellist which shows how prompt and hands on they are. My interviews were scheduled efficiently and I was made to feel very comfortable through out the whole process. My interview rounds were not the conventional answer the questions kind, it was more of a two way conversation.

Interview Questions

• What would I bring to the table and deal with challenges?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GreedyGame (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a learning experience .They were very professional.It was smooth one i.e no time lag.I had to submit a code on code versioning site as a part of interview process I did the same but could not clear it. I think I was not upto their high expectations and was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Asked to make Session Calculator i.e number of sessions and average duration of a session.   Answer Question

Backend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GreedyGame (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth.

There were three steps in the process

1) Phone interview
    2) Assignment
    3) Face to face round

1) Had a call with the head of engineering. Questions were mostly around CS basics and past work done. More technical questions on the work that you've done in your previous company
    2) Assignment is a simple task(not very tough). It was regarding basic concurrency application in Go. (Assignment completely depends on the HOE, for some they give, for some they don't)
    3) F2F with the HOE(Head of Engineering) and CTO
    These rounds were around 2-3 hours. Problem statements was to design a particular system and then technical questions justifying why you would implement your solution in this particular way. Also questions around CS basics. These rounds were fun and not that easy.

Computer Vision Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GreedyGame (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through AngelList. I was given an assignment to solve(involving image processing) that I had to upload the solution for within 5 days to GitHub.
    Then, I had a face to face technical interview at the GreedyGame office.
    Next, there was a telephonic technical interview.
    After that, I received a call and we discussed joining date, salary and benefits.

Interview Questions

• How would you identify an intruder in an ATM room using only the raw CCTV footage?   Answer Question

Computer Vision Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GreedyGame (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

I was first asked to solve a couple of Image Processing problems - basic problems to test your Image Formation and Computational Geometry fundamentals. Then I had a brief telephonic interview where they asked me about the kind of projects I had worked on. Then I was called for a face-to-face interview which was mostly technical.

Interview Questions

• Since you don't know about Histogram of Oriented Gradients, what do you infer from the name and how do you think it works?   1 Answer
    • OK, why do you think HOG even after being more computationally expensive is used more widely than simple pixel-to-pixel comparison?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GreedyGame.

Interview

Simple Process. 2 Telephonic rounds, 1 face to face Interview.
    The interview process lasted over 3 days. The process was clean and systematic. Did not face any issues. Received timely feedback.

Interview Questions

• Details about my experience, sample situations/challenges to resolve, how I can contribute once I join, my career aspirations.   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GreedyGame in April 2017.

Interview

The overall interview process was quite nice:

1. Online problem statement solution for which was to be committed to git
    2. Telephonic interview - Technical discussion
    3. Telephonic interview - General discussion
    4. Face to face interview - Discussion based on the problem statement

Backend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GreedyGame (Roorkee) in March 2017.

Interview

Got an assignment on image processing, for which 4 days time was given which was pretty comfortable. A week after submission of assignment got an interview scheduled and got an offer a day after the interview.
    HR guys were really smooth and helpful in the whole process and after I accepted the offer, they made sure to help me with my travel and accommodation too.
    Apart from a little delay in scheduling the interview ( which is understandable), the whole process was really cool and satisfying.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked for my expectations and accordingly a reasonable offer was presented.

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GreedyGame (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was unique
    1. Telephonic Interview- discussed on things which I worked on
    2. Remote Task - developed mini application and had review for the same
    3. Working on office - Enhanced a feature on application developed
    4. Face to face interview - Explained and Discussed on application developed

Interview Questions

• Angularjs Advantage and its use cases   1 Answer

Thank you for your response!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.