Cover image for GreenbergFarrow

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

GreenbergFarrow Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GreenbergFarrow

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow (New York, NY)

Interview

I applied online and after a month was contacted for interest and to set up an interview. It was a typical interview of skills, the office work, and company.

Interview Questions
  • Which software are you familiar with and how well do you know it?
    Answer Question

GreenbergFarrow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow in May 2017

Interview

After applying online, I interviewed in person first with the hiring manager and it was a basic conversation with standard interview questions about experience, background, career goals. There was also a 30 minute AutoCAD test which was conducted live with the hiring manager next to me. Then I went back for a 2nd interview in person with the hiring manager again, a member of the planning team, and the principal of the planning department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interview process was easy. I applied, and then a few days later they reached out for an interview. The interview was great and they showed me the office. HOWEVER, it has been almost two full months and I have not heard back from them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GreenbergFarrow

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow

Interview

It's a good interview. I got contacted by their hr manager, and he arranged the interview with the department. They are all very nice and friendly people. No difficult question. Just be prepare of what you can bring to the company, and this position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2015

Interview

I believe I had a phone screening prior to an on-site interview. The on-site interview was simple and as-expected. 1 on 1 with the department manager with a general experience discussion.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to explain my senior design project from college.
1 person found this interview helpful

GreenbergFarrow

Application

I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow

Interview

Solid interview process. Three levels of interviews: office manager, regional manager, and finally corporate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2014

Interview

The interview really wasn't hard. Just basic questions. Really felt like it was just hurry up and get in since the place is short staffed and turn over is really high. I really don't know what else to say about the interview process, so I'm just making up words now. I really don't know what else to say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow (Somerset, NJ) in Nov 2012

Interview

I was contacted by a head hunter re the position. Went in for interview and recognized two gentlemen interviewing me as had worked jointly with them on previous project. Was very straightforward questioning re: resume and past experience, what the job duties would be and how I would handle them as well as vision of where I saw my future with the company. I received an offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have knowledge of building codes and architectural processes (as I came from an engineering background)?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow (New York, NY) in Aug 2011

Interview

I was supposed to meet with all the directors from the office but due to a last minute site visit I only ended up meeting with one of the design directors. He was a little standoffish at first, but then warmed up as we talked more. It was a pretty casual interview, we went through my portfolio and I learned about the history of the firm and what types of projects I would be working on. I also got a tour of the office and met employees. He told me to expect to get a call the following week for a followup interview to meet the other design directors. Never got a call. When I called as a followup I was told they were still "assessing their needs" and that they would have an answer soon. Never heard back. So communication is not their strong point.

Interview Questions
  • So how long have you been in the city? ... Just no luck yet?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GreenbergFarrow (New York, NY) in Feb 2011

Interview

Saw the job available on their website and had to apply online. Standard process. Had two in person interviews. Heard back in a week after second interview.

Interview Questions
  • Not so much difficult but they asked about how i would shape my career path. No one else really seemed interested until this interview
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews