Gymshark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Gymshark Interview Questions

Interviews at Gymshark

2.9

Talent Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gymshark in September 2020.

Interview

The first step in the interview process was a video interview where I was asked to record answers to question prompts. Next step was a Zoom interview with my potential manager and the GM. I was asked to create a presentation and present to them before the interview portion. Final step was a Zoom interview with my potential Director and another individual in the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to accomplish in your first 90 days?   Answer Question

Customer Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gymshark (Denver, CO (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

You start with a virtual Interview where you record yourself with 3 different questions. You get a practice round to see how you do for the first question. Once you pass this round, you move on to the in person/Zoom interview. All customer service related questions asked as well as a nice conversation among the Customer service Managers and HR. Prepare to be enthusiastic and show your true self.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer, what did you do ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gymshark in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process included 3 steps - 1) A video questionnaire 2) 20 min Presentation of prepared task and follow up questions 3) Final Interview. I felt like the process and expectations were extremely clear and organized!

Interview Questions

• They explained a lot about the company culture and asked necessary questions to ensure that my attitude and goals were in line.   Answer Question

Customer Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gymshark (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

I submitted my application and they followed up by asking me to answer a few interview questions over a video platform! I was then contacted and scheduled for an in-person interview. Before the interview I completed an assessment that I submitted beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership style and skills. How do you motivate and inspire your team? Give examples.   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gymshark.

Interview

The interview process was quick, which is a huge plus when it comes to any companies hiring process. I applied to this position on the GS website and heard back the following day from their Talent Management team.

The second round of this process is a video interview. Prior to starting the interview you are presented with a video of their CEO / Owner giving a brief overview of the job position and what they are looking for in the video interview. As small as that is, it is a very nice touch for a video interview since they can be very intimidating if you have never participated in one.

After the video interview, which was 5 questions total, I heard back from the Head of Customer Service in the hiring region on the same day.

The third and final part of the process was an in person interview. The in person interview process was not your standard 1 on 1 format. The interview took place with three members from GS, the Head of Customer Support (Manager / Boss of position being hired for), Talent Management, and HR for the region.

This format is something I extremely enjoyed because it allowed for good conversation and felt very natural, unlike some interview processes. After having the collaborative interview, I spoke with the GM of North America (hiring location) and took a quick assessment for the position I applied for.

The overall in-person process took 2 hours and I spoke with a total of 4 people that were involved at all levels and departments of the company.

I say that because during most interviews processes you only speak with your "to-be future boss" and maybe one other member of your direct team, individually. Whereas the GS process allows the candidate to see and interact with different department members of the company at the same time. This is extremely beneficial not only for conversation, but also by getting a very well rounded idea of the culture and work environment.

They are truly looking for someone who fits their culture and has an entrepreneurial mindset. Between their new office in North America and the HQ in England, they are at the forefront of changing the fitness fashion / sport-wear industry. They are looking for individuals who will bring new ideas to life and build / innovate the brand.

Interview Questions

• Why do you see yourself as a good fit for this position based off of past roles and experiences?   Answer Question
    • What type of leadership style would you bring to the company and explain what your past leadership roles have been like?   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite part of your current job and how does it relate to the position applied for?   Answer Question

Customer Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gymshark (Denver, CO (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and efficient. I heard back a few days after submitting my application to complete a video interview. A few days after submitting the video interview, I received an email to schedule an in-person interview. The in-person interview was about 45 minutes to an hour of interview questions and then I was asked to complete a scheduling exercise which took about 20-30 minutes. After my in-person interview, the team was in touch the following day. Everyone I met was very welcoming and I ended up being placed in a position that they thought was a better fit for me, which I really appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your current relationship with your manager?   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

Interview

First was an online questionnaire prompt that you would answer through video recording. The questions were basic across the board to see how your leadership skills and management styles were. The second and final interview was in person, with an assessment. The second interview tiered more towards grasping personality and personal goals.

Interview Questions

• How do you think this job will differ from your current role?   Answer Question

PR Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gymshark.

Interview

It was fine, just a one way video interview. Some really easy questions, have no idea what’s coming next, I suppose I should wait for the upcoming steps! The team was there to support me which I really liked

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

Very lovely people but a really digital process, found yourself communicating with Ai during the process quite a lot, followed by emails and work before starting the job, which I eventually declined

People Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gymshark in September 2020.

Interview

The best candidate experience I've had by far, which was reflective of the company's values throughout - and this would genuinely remain my view regardless of offer or not. I applied online and within a week received an invitation to complete and upload a video interview. This was really convenient as I could complete in my own time on the weekend. The video interview started with a clip from Ben Francis thanking you for taking the time, which I thought was a really nice touch, then gives you 2 mins to answer a series of around 5 questions. 3 days later I received a text to invite me to first stage interview - but beforehand received a phone call to clarify salary and work location expectations, which I really appreciated the transparency of. I had two interviews which were less than a week apart - really efficient. The first interview was based around culture fit and previous experience and the second interview included a competency based task relating to the job. As the questions and scenarios were so detailed, relevant and challenging it meant that I went away feeling that I couldn't have showcased anything more and felt I'd achieved something regardless of the outcome. After the second interview I was told I'd hear back on the Friday, and I received a call with an offer on the Friday! From start to finish I felt valued as a candidate, was never overpromised on timescales (which I find happens a lot in recruitment), and was made to feel comfortable and at ease during each interview stage. A really efficient, considerate, two-way interview process!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.