HHS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HHS Interview Questions

Interviews at HHS

2.1

Risk Interview

Interview

easy and fast with the director of the department. The director of the department is easy to get along with and knows what he wants. The onboarding was an easy transition and no problems with that.

Interview Questions

• asked about qualities and traits strengths and weakness   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poplar Bluff, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HHS (Poplar Bluff, MO (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It took over 6 weeks to get processed. The interview was 5 minutes and they offered a job that was not given. They were more concerned with gossiping about the employees and former employees. It was clear that they treated friends differently than good employees.

Interview Questions

• Why I quit the last hospital.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HHS (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I got the interview after 3 months that I applied the job on line. I interviewed with their CFO and accounting manager. Basically, they tell me what they're doing and what what kind of candidate they are looking for. No hard questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Personality Question and basic accounting process question   1 Answer

Director of EVS Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at HHS in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with a VP, then an in person interview with a regional VP. Both were very professional, kept it conversational and easy to talk to. Went over my background, discussed the direction of HHS and how I would be a potential fit. The process took about 5 weeks.

Floor Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HHS.

Interview

The local director interviewed me and then conducted a background check. Afterwards, I was offered a job position. I was told the job was only part time with no promise of any thing else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   1 Answer

Food Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HHS (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a couple of frat boys acting like they were playing a joke on me. One would ask a question or 2 and the other one would snicker while he pretended to work at his desk.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HHS in March 2017.

Interview

Friendly, told me more about the company and why, what they do. After each time we talked they would ask if there was anything i would like to go over. The phone interview at first was nice and a ice breaker.

Interview Questions

• How my family life is and if i have kids.   1 Answer

Chef/Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HHS (Charlotte, NC (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

There are about 4 different processes. 1) The Talent Recruiter 2) VP of Operations for the Region you may be assigned to. 3) VP of Culinary operation, 4) VP of AC or SL

Interview Questions

• What drew me to HHS and what can I bring to the organization?   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Mirage, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at HHS (Rancho Mirage, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Direct and specific to there needs. Also was asked what Management style do I use and where do I see myself in the next five years. And are you willing to learn new processes and procedures.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to travel.   1 Answer

Assistant Director of Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HHS (Anchorage, AK (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter emailed me, having seen my resume on a jobs site. I responded that I was interested, and she emailed me a couple days later to ask if it was a good time for a quick phone interview. She called me and we talked for about 30 minutes about my management experience and why I was interested in the company, etc. Relatively easy questions, and very kind and informative lady. Within a week the director called me and asked if I could come in for an interview later that day, as the district VP was only in town for the afternoon. The interview consisted of the VP, the director, and another lady who seemed important but never introduced herself. The interview was a very positive experience. Everyone was very nice, and as long as you connect well with other people and are able to express how your experience and qualifications make you a good fit, you'll be fine. The VP called and offered me the job a couple days later!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some room for negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.