HHS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HHS Interview Questions

Interviews at HHS

2.2

Life Sciences Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HHS (Washington, DC (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Meet with most of the staff. insider each situation in detail; you will need to be prepared to discuss these situations thoroughly and answer any follow-up questions. In particular, reflect on the specific role you played in each situation, and the actions you took to achieve success.

You should also reflect on your greatest achievements and greatest struggles at your last job; companies typically ask you to describe your greatest successes and failures. Reflect on the specific actions you took to achieve each success, and what you could have done to improve in your unsuccessful projects.

Risk Interview

Interview

easy and fast with the director of the department. The director of the department is easy to get along with and knows what he wants. The onboarding was an easy transition and no problems with that.

Interview Questions

• asked about qualities and traits strengths and weakness   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poplar Bluff, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HHS (Poplar Bluff, MO (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It took over 6 weeks to get processed. The interview was 5 minutes and they offered a job that was not given. They were more concerned with gossiping about the employees and former employees. It was clear that they treated friends differently than good employees.

Interview Questions

• Why I quit the last hospital.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HHS (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I got the interview after 3 months that I applied the job on line. I interviewed with their CFO and accounting manager. Basically, they tell me what they're doing and what what kind of candidate they are looking for. No hard questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Personality Question and basic accounting process question   1 Answer

Director of EVS Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at HHS in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with a VP, then an in person interview with a regional VP. Both were very professional, kept it conversational and easy to talk to. Went over my background, discussed the direction of HHS and how I would be a potential fit. The process took about 5 weeks.

Floor Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HHS.

Interview

The local director interviewed me and then conducted a background check. Afterwards, I was offered a job position. I was told the job was only part time with no promise of any thing else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   1 Answer

Food Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HHS (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a couple of frat boys acting like they were playing a joke on me. One would ask a question or 2 and the other one would snicker while he pretended to work at his desk.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HHS in March 2017.

Interview

Friendly, told me more about the company and why, what they do. After each time we talked they would ask if there was anything i would like to go over. The phone interview at first was nice and a ice breaker.

Interview Questions

• How my family life is and if i have kids.   1 Answer

Chef/Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HHS (Charlotte, NC (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

There are about 4 different processes. 1) The Talent Recruiter 2) VP of Operations for the Region you may be assigned to. 3) VP of Culinary operation, 4) VP of AC or SL

Interview Questions

• What drew me to HHS and what can I bring to the organization?   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Mirage, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at HHS (Rancho Mirage, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Direct and specific to there needs. Also was asked what Management style do I use and where do I see myself in the next five years. And are you willing to learn new processes and procedures.

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to travel.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.