HHS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HHS Interview Questions

Interviews at HHS

2.1

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HHS (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I got the interview after 3 months that I applied the job on line. I interviewed with their CFO and accounting manager. Basically, they tell me what they're doing and what what kind of candidate they are looking for. No hard questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Personality Question and basic accounting process question   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HHS.

Interview

Applied online got called next day to set up phone interview. then got called in for panel interview. Questions asked were normal. Want to know about your management experience. Said they went with internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• How I would discipline someone who broke the rules.   1 Answer

Interview

Initially contacted by phone for informal interview, nothing out of the ordinary. Tell me about yourself and past experiences. Then went to an onsite interview. The Director was so busy the interview was short. No unexpected questions. A recruiter will usually make a formal offer the next week.

Negotiation

Don't accept something you will not be happy with. There is a little room for negotiation.

Assistant Director of Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HHS (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online > recruiter called > phone interview > in person interview > follow up interview.

Pretty easy interview process. Should've taken that as a clue to how the place would be to work.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you want to work hear.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HHS.

Interview

The process was really simple. Didnt even get called for a face to face interview. Just 2 phone interviews. And then I was hired. Thank God I have a clean appearance and I was who I said I was. They need a new background check company. MAkes careless mistakes

Interview Questions

• None that I can think of. Do you like being a janitor ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Go big or go home !! They will try you

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HHS.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter and hired on the spot over the phone. Getting hired with this company is all about who you know and not your skill set or anything you bring to the table. There are VP's in the company that are friends of "the family" that are less than 30 years old with no more than 18 months of management experience. What a JOKE!

Assistant Director of Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HHS (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was between me and the Director of the site to where I would be placed. It was more of an conversation. I benefited by being referred by a mutual friend. It was pretty informal, and after a two-hour phone conversation, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• "What do you want to do in the next 5 years"   1 Answer

Assistant Director of Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HHS (Anchorage, AK (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter emailed me, having seen my resume on a jobs site. I responded that I was interested, and she emailed me a couple days later to ask if it was a good time for a quick phone interview. She called me and we talked for about 30 minutes about my management experience and why I was interested in the company, etc. Relatively easy questions, and very kind and informative lady. Within a week the director called me and asked if I could come in for an interview later that day, as the district VP was only in town for the afternoon. The interview consisted of the VP, the director, and another lady who seemed important but never introduced herself. The interview was a very positive experience. Everyone was very nice, and as long as you connect well with other people and are able to express how your experience and qualifications make you a good fit, you'll be fine. The VP called and offered me the job a couple days later!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some room for negotiation.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HHS in March 2017.

Interview

Friendly, told me more about the company and why, what they do. After each time we talked they would ask if there was anything i would like to go over. The phone interview at first was nice and a ice breaker.

Interview Questions

• How my family life is and if i have kids.   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HHS (Toledo, OH (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very easy and the lady was very friendly and was just very sweet threw out the whole intire process she kept asking if she could get me I pop or a lemon with water

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.