HT Media Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

Applied online15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

HT Media

Application

I interviewed at HT Media

Interview

The most easiest interview process. Took 20 mins. Brief and crisp. Questions asked were simple and to the point. There were 2 more candidates and we all were selected in this process.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Info on the last company
    Answer Question

HT Media

Application

I interviewed at HT Media

Interview

CV was sent. The interview was scheduled by HR. It went smoothly. HR was friendly and professional. It was comfortable. Questions related to job experience and job requirements were asked. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HT Media

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HT Media in May 2021

Interview

There were two technical rounds, one was mainly focused on JS, CSS and the other one was on frameworks. The final round was the HR round where the salary negotiations took place.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

HT Media

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HT Media in Nov 2020

Interview

Appeared for 3 interview rounds for the company - HR phone screening followed by technical round with the reporting Manager followed by another round of interview. Average questions, predictable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HT Media

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HT Media in Sep 2020

Interview

I gave my interview a few days back to one product manager who apparently on LinkedIn has a dual designation i.e. Head of Product(Chief Product Officer). He is too cool for his time. (Initials: RK) So the interviewer turned up for the interview 10 minutes late wearing a vest/baniyan. So much for professional etiquettes. Obviously not, he clearly looks like a wild card entry into IIT through quota. Additionally, he kept on pronouncing 'Product Management' as 'Poredukt Manazement' . Well, this was the background, let me tell you about the interview experience. So Mr. Aar Kay asked me a question, then after listening to one like of my answer said ' Listen I am very smart, you can explain everything in one line to me'. Clearly, he wasn't getting anything. And he kept repeating 'I am smart' after every line I said. And the interview was over in 20 minutes. The reason that was given to me for no selection - 'Your case study was not appropriate' Ok wait!! Where was the case study? Was it to count the number of times Mr.Aar Kay said ' I am smart'. Or was it to investigate how did he become a 'PORDUKT MANAZER'? Dear HR, I would request you to get the profiles screened before setting an interview with such weird interviewers. Or at least set it up with someone who has some class.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HT Media (Pune) in Aug 2020

Interview

Very lengthy and detailed. 6 steps interview it was. Each lasted for more than 1 hour. It also included two assignments. Enjoyed all the interviews thoroughly. The interviewer was very jolly and can bring best out of you.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Current Job & Profile descriptions. All the next questions came from my current profile only.

HT Media

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HT Media

Interview

Since I was an outstation candidate so the process for me was slightly different 4 rounds of telephonic calls with (CPO, CBO, CTO) f2f rounds with CPO and head HR Interactions were good with the CPO and CTO but almost all of the members were late without prior intimation. The experience dealing with HR was one of the worst in India and that's saying something, she seemed exceedingly disinterested and extremely rude during the conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HT Media (Mumbai) in Jan 2020

Interview

was very easy 3 rounds 1 on telephone two at the office HO. the first round was about sharing my experience in my past company and basic run over my cv

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about the company

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HT Media (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Oct 2019

Interview

Not too hard, He just tried to find the zeal in you and try to communicate in all possible manner with you, to find out if your are suitable for the role or not.

Interview Questions
  • - Simple ? Tell me about your self. ? what you where doing before and what challenges your have face till now in your professional career and how you came out of it. ? What make you fit for the role. ? And about the background

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HT Media (Bangalore) in Aug 2019

Interview

Hr introduction round , branch head past job experiences and Regional head past job role and challenges face while on work flow , solution providing with the scenario , generating business aspects and target achievement briefing. discussion on appraisals.

Interview Questions
  • Self introductions, past job experiences and achievements. If any recognitions then briefing in details.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews

HT Media Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at HT Media as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.90 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Executive and Assistant Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Account Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at HT Media takes an average of 14 days when considering 51 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Content Head had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Product Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 36 days).

Common stages of the interview process at HT Media according to 51 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 23.08%