HT Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HT Media Interview Questions

Interviews at HT Media

2.9

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HT Media in September 2020.

Interview

I gave my interview a few days back to one product manager who apparently on LinkedIn has a dual designation i.e. Head of Product(Chief Product Officer). He is too cool for his time. (Initials: RK)

So the interviewer turned up for the interview 10 minutes late wearing a vest/baniyan. So much for professional etiquettes. Obviously not, he clearly looks like a wild card entry into IIT through quota. Additionally, he kept on pronouncing 'Product Management' as 'Poredukt Manazement' .

Well, this was the background, let me tell you about the interview experience. So Mr. Aar Kay asked me a question, then after listening to one like of my answer said ' Listen I am very smart, you can explain everything in one line to me'. Clearly, he wasn't getting anything. And he kept repeating 'I am smart' after every line I said. And the interview was over in 20 minutes.

The reason that was given to me for no selection - 'Your case study was not appropriate'

Ok wait!! Where was the case study?

Was it to count the number of times Mr.Aar Kay said ' I am smart'. Or was it to investigate how did he become a 'PORDUKT MANAZER'?

Dear HR,

I would request you to get the profiles screened before setting an interview with such weird interviewers. Or at least set it up with someone who has some class.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a product you are proud of ?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HT Media (Pune) in August 2020.

Interview

Very lengthy and detailed. 6 steps interview it was. Each lasted for more than 1 hour. It also included two assignments. Enjoyed all the interviews thoroughly. The interviewer was very jolly and can bring best out of you.

Interview Questions

• 1. Current Job & Profile descriptions. All the next questions came from my current profile only.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HT Media.

Interview

Since I was an outstation candidate so the process for me was slightly different

4 rounds of telephonic calls with (CPO, CBO, CTO)

f2f rounds with CPO and head HR

Interactions were good with the CPO and CTO but almost all of the members were late without prior intimation. The experience dealing with HR was one of the worst in India and that's saying something, she seemed exceedingly disinterested and extremely rude during the conversation.

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite product and how will you improve it?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HT Media (Mumbai) in January 2020.

Interview

was very easy 3 rounds 1 on telephone two at the office HO. the first round was about sharing my experience in my past company and basic run over my cv

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about the company   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HT Media (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2019.

Interview

Not too hard, He just tried to find the zeal in you and try to communicate in all possible manner with you, to find out if your are suitable for the role or not.

Interview Questions

• - Simple ? Tell me about your self.
      ? what you where doing before and what challenges your have face till now in your professional career and how you came out of it.
      ? What make you fit for the role.
      ? And about the background   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HT Media (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

Hr introduction round , branch head past job experiences and Regional head past job role and challenges face while on work flow , solution providing with the scenario , generating business aspects and target achievement briefing. discussion on appraisals.

Interview Questions

• Self introductions, past job experiences and achievements.
      If any recognitions then briefing in details.   1 Answer

Print Designer Interview

Interview

The interview process was a lengthy one and involved 3 interview rounds carried over a months. They will take a on the spot design test as well give a design project to be submitted by mail.

SDE1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HT Media (New Delhi).

Interview

Good interview by HT Media at my college in delhi.Good interview by HT Media at my college in delhi.Good interview by HT Media at my college in delhi.Good interview by HT Media at my college in delhi

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HT Media (New Delhi) in August 2018.

Interview

These guys are wasting time of many employees in the domain. Called by many consultants, they just want to hear ideas from the industry experts in 1-1:30 grilling interview sessions & want to implement by own.

Interview Questions

• Technology related, process driven. Long discussion with the CPO & CFO.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HT Media (New Delhi).

Interview

The interview experience was pathetic. They are least concerned with your practical knowledge. On seeing my cv the female told me ki you have hrrat qualifications, You will not join here.. i am fresher. I was judged based on my college and marks. They really dont care.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, how will you keep yourself motivated.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.