Hach Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hach Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Hach Company

2.5

Senior Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hach Company in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process took a few weeks. I spoke 3 people, and had a ride a long with a 4th person. The questions were mostly about technical skill, public relations, and about extensive travel.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand that 3-4 overnight weekly travel within your area is part of this position.   1 Answer

R&D Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Two quick phone interviews (one with HR and one with director of chemistry). Then a full day on-site interview meeting rest of the R&D team. Overall, they were looking for a highly motivated scientist with a strong work ethic and a good cultural fit with the rest of the company. Really friendly atmosphere with great questions and feedback throughout the whole interview process.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO (US)).

Interview

Received a phone interview 4 months after initially applying for the job and then received an in person interview a month later. The interview takes about 4 hours and you meet with people from all different departments, some not even really related to the job. They all asked a staggering amount of behavioral questions. Nice people but overall process is unnecessary and slow moving. HR said they would follow up after a few weeks with a decision either way. Hadn't heard anything after a month so I contacted them and it took an additional 3 days to hear that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a situation where a project deadline is not going to be met?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted in person in the Hach office with the hiring manager and HR personnel. Very good back and forth discussion regarding my personal qualifications and how they fit into the company.

Interview Questions

• What Hach position would benefit most from my skillset.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hach Company (Columbus, OH (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, were we talked about background and future plans. And how I could help the company grow. What are my strengths and weaknesses.. What do I think is an area of improvement.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about this position?-   1 Answer

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hach Company (Ames, IA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Typical interview questions all based on the pre application. Walked in talked, she asked me questions. Got offered the job on the spot. Don't really need to try for it at all. Straight forward with the job offer and options and benefits and everything associated with it

Interview Questions

• Name a previous experience with a co worker that you had to fix.   1 Answer

Senior Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hach Company (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone screening with the hiring manager. It started off with a brief overview of the position. I strongly appreciated that the manager started off with what she saw as the downsides to the position, to ensure that both of us felt that our time was well-used.

Interview Questions

• The position requires extensive travel within a 250 mile radius. Are you ok with that?   1 Answer
    • The position requires you to track your own service calls and follow ups. Are you ok doing that?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hach Company (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Pretty easy. They want to make sure you are using Sandler Sales techniques to find out customer's "pain points". This is the most important piece of advice for the interview. They want the customer to talk and for you to listen.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hach Company.

Interview

Very long draw out process, one on one via phone with hiring manager, then face to face with hiring manager, then a 5 person individual one on one via phone interview. The actual offer was very long to get a commitment if they were moving forward with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Experience with project sales   1 Answer

Global Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Detailed questions, Interviewed with several people across the team.

After all interviews I was asked for and my references were checked. Then a no hire decision was made. I was told my references were excellent. Please do not check references if you are not sure about the candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you price SaaS based products?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.