HairClub Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HairClub Interview Questions

Interviews at HairClub

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HairClub.

Interview

The interviewing process was neat orderly concise and informative. I felt comfortable in the environment. The staff is warm and friendly. Very welcoming and private. Would recommend anyone interested to apply

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here   1 Answer

Interview

Great experience, very situational based. Prepares you for what the job entails and more. They give your standard introduction questions, and as you move through the process you are shown what a typical interaction looks like.

Interview Questions

• Serious questions and then a lot of fun ones. Keeps the interview very engaging.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HairClub (Orange, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

1. Emailed by a HairClub Talent Acquisition Manager stating to give her a call to schedule an interview.
    2. I call her and she sets a day and time for the interview ( she's in Florida- I'm in Southern California, 3 hour time difference)
    3. She calls me the next day at the scheduled time, and I explain to her how this is my first official interview in almost 10 years, due to long term employment with my previous company.
    We talk about previous work experience, the job description, examples of my management style and why I would be a good fit for HairClub. She is very professional and thorough.
    4. She says she would like to pass me on to the Area Manager for a Virtual Interview, she sends a link for Microsoft Teams webcam meeting for the next day 3:30pm.
    5. I meet with the Area Manager virtually. Our interview lasts around 20 minutes or less.

Image Consultant/Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HairClub (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Very thorough interview process and phases. Interviewed with 3 escalating rounds and 2 informational checks by a 3rd party company (background and employment). Hair Club HR keeps you updated and informed along the whole process, and moves expediently.

Impressed by the the company’s investment and thoroughness in screening and hiring the proper people to join the company team.

Interview Questions

• Asked a series of sales and customer service scenarios and how one would handle them.   1 Answer

Hairdresser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HairClub.

Interview

I applied online first and got a call for an interview couple of weeks later. I did the interview process one on one which was very professional. After, we scheduled an skills assessment and I loved the process they followed. Now, I am glad to start my journey with them.

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HairClub (Maitland, FL (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

the interview was done the first time over the phone due to cover-19 but went very well, was very comfortable. the followup from Hairclub during the cover-19 was definitely satisfying they always kept me updated. the second interview came along which was done at the location and also went very well. very excited and very professional at all times.

Interview Questions

• what 3 things I have that I could offer to the Hairclub   1 Answer

Image Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HairClub (Memphis, TN (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The process can be lengthy but that's also because mine was during Coronavirus pandemic. This company is nothing short of amazing and they make sure to take your time so that they get the right people in there and that's why they have such a low turnover rate. I've been nothing but impressed with this company from HR to my actual manager who was kind enough to let me come in and spend the day and learn to make sure I was a good fit. This is not a job this is a career and if you don't want to invest time into something that can be life-changing then maybe you should look elsewhere because this is for serious candidates only

Interview Questions

• they asked me the standard interview questions such as why do I think I would be a good fit and what makes me stand out more than anybody else that can possibly be interviewing   1 Answer

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HairClub (Cleveland, OH (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Due to covid19, the process took over 3 months to complete. I had to unfortunately interview with several people, the original woman I had spoken to, no longer worked there as I was on my second step of the interviewing process. So nobody got back to me for a while. It was a bit chaotic but overall it was good!! People were friendly to me.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in a new environment or with change?   1 Answer

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HairClub (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

This interview Process was highly meticulous. By far this has been the longest interviewing process i had ever experienced. I appreciate the company for taking the time to make an excellent decision. Everybody involved in the process was extremely helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why did I apply for this position?   1 Answer

Hair Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HairClub (Tracy, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was overall a quick and easy process from the phone screening to the final technical interview. All information about the position was clear and understandable. The entire hiring process took about 1 month.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.