Havells India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Havells India

2.8

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havells India (Chandigarh) in May 2012.

Interview

I mailed my CV...I there after received a call and they called me up for interview...There were two round of interviews ...Both were on different days...They were all about to check your skills, confidence level, presentation skills etc.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Noida) in July 2012.

Interview

written test, hr interview and technical interview

Interview Questions

• As being a fresher you know very less about the practical applications there were questions about practical application of your knowledge .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havells India (Patiala) in September 2013.

Interview

First there was a PPT from the officials of Havells which included its VP, Head of R&D and some HR people. It was followed by two tests- technical and aptitude. the qualified students went for group discussion and the last stage was a single panel interview taken by VP, Head of R&D, HR people.

Interview Questions

• Why is cgpa too low?
      One of my hobbies were photography- they asked me about the 'f' value of my camera.
      There were questions from CAD and Heat and Mass Transfer as i have told them they are my favorite subjects. these questions were simple.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havells India.

Interview

Corporate Presentation, Preplacement Talk.
    Online Technical & Aptitude Test for 50 minutes having 60 objective type questions with multiple choice (Technical 6-qns on air blast circuit breaker)
    Group Discussion - 'Nuclear energy should be promoted or not?', 'Make in India'
    Personal Interview (Maxi. 2 rounds).
    Note: Technical question mainly basics covering theory. Some numerical for finding power flow in 3phase fault conditions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Good offer.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havells India in February 2015.

Interview

Started off with a GD round. Quite simple topic. Selected 2 out of 9 candidates in electrical.
    Interview was mostly based upon contents in CV like internship, training, project etc. Though, not much questions from core technical aspects.

Interview Questions

• Asked me technical details about the facility, where I did my training.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Havells India (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

1. They conducted a test (on their website) that included 3 sections: aptitude/numerical, logical reasoning and verbal reasoning.
    2. There was a G.D round for the shortlisted students from the test. Topics of G.D were "Social Media a boon or a bane", "Is automation killing innovation" etc.
    3. Result was announced after 5 minutes of the GD. Then there was a PI round.

#I am a mechatronics engineer and i had applied for the company thru Campus.

Interview Questions

• what did you learn at your training? what skills do you have to match the job requirements?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Patna, Bihar) in October 2016.

Interview

Basic questions asked from all the part of the important subject of the syllabus.To the point and short answer was desired from the interview .As being from production engineering question from manufacturing processes, welding , operation research and sqc were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neemrana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Neemrana) in June 2017.

Interview

Simple interview with questions mainly asked from CV. Requires good communication skills.
    Only to the point answers for every question. Questions asked are basic level questions from your study background. Answer each and every question after proper thinking and give relevant answers only.

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Noida) in April 2010.

Interview

One round of written exam which had questions based on general knowledge and basic electronics. The qualifiers were interviewed by a panel of 4-5 people who mostly tested the verbal communication skills.If you have strong references from within the company, you have a good chance.

Interview Questions

• You are expected to know the details of the job that you are being hired for even if you are a fresher straight out of college.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its not much of a negotiation. They have a standard salary structure if you are not from the premier institutes. If you are from a premier institute, they ask what figure you have in mind and propose 2-3rd that figure. So do the reverse calculation before speaking out.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Havells India.

Interview

Over tele

Interview Questions

Seeing betterment in havells only.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.