Hays Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,090 of over 1,090.0 interviews

Recruiter8%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

El proceso de selección fue interesante y los entrevistadores amables y me brindando información interesante sobre la empresa. La posición que manejaban era también muy atractiva pero no se ajustaba a lo que estaba buscando en ese momento.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Cuales son tus aspectos a trabajar? Logros conseguidos
    Answer Question

Hays

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays

Interview

The application was quite straightforward with an initial introductory call. Once they are satisfied with your experience and relevance to the role they will invite you for another interview. The second interview went on for an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Based on your experience, how did you handle a high pressure situation?

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

My interview got rescheduled twice then the caller was late to dial me. Sounded extremely uninterested in the conversation, sighing constantly. Was then ghosted after this call, never to be contacted again even after I reached out an additional time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hays

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hays in Oct 2021

Interview

Simple and quick, everyone was very professional and helpful. Two initial phone calls then meeting with manager followed by in office meeting with further managers. Was able to ask questions along the way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Candidato e subito contattato, molta professionalità in sede di colloquio e recruiter decisamente attento al candidato. Non poche sono state le domande ma soprattutto molta attenzione alle risposte del candidato. Ricercano candidati ideali e non persone alla prima esperienza

Interview Questions
  • Perché dovrei sceglierti? Quali sono le tue aspettative? Come ti vedi in futuro ?

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Submitted application. Got a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter then got set up with the local manager for a virtual interview. Local manager was very knowledgeable. They said I should have heard back within a couple days. It’s now been more than two weeks with no response. Very disappointed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Appel téléphonique pour évaluer notre motivation et comprendre les enjeux, rendez-vous en face à face pour nous expliquer le processus et déroulement des tâches. Questionnaire sur l’expérience et motivation très détaillé

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

They asked my general interview questions. They just want to make sure you have the knowledge, skills, and experience before offering the job. The interview is not that hard, just be confident and prepared.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my Work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Nürnberg

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hays (Nürnberg)

Interview

Freundlich. Entgegenkommend und transparent. Es wurde sich bei mir gemeldet und nach prinzipiellem Interesse auf eine Stelle in meiner Nähe gefragt und dann gab es 2 weitere Vorgespräche bevor es mit dem Kunden voran ging.

Interview Questions
  • Keine speziellen Trick Fragen oder ähnliches.

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

I sent the application through email and received a phone call few days later. Did a brief phone interview before they ask for your references. Right after that they'll send interview schedule. Interview comprises of basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,090 Interviews