Hays Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,046 of over 1.0K interviews

Recruiter8%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Hays

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hays

Interview

The recruiter agent is very detailed orientated. She explained to me in a very detailed manner about what are the expectations for this role, such as working hours, responsibilities, and others.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this role?
    Answer Question

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

4 IVs in totaal, first with manager via TEAMS, and then they will invite you to the office. Later, it will be a role play IV with HRs. The last procedure is to take a personality test and finally feedback with HRs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Good interview process. Did a group discussion as well. Intense process. several hours where they give you lots of information on the job, do role plays. Get to meet the other candidates too

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hays

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Mini entrevista telefónica para saber tu recorrido académico y profesional y después entrevista con la HR Manager. Todo online. El proceso es rápido y te hacen sentir muy a gusto.

Interview Questions
  • Background academico y profesional, porque encajas en la posicion

Hays

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Overall as the process went on I was less and less interested in the role and the company. The process ended up seeming repetitive and was slightly off-putting to the point I wasn’t sure I would take a role if offered it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hays

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Breve entrevista online, disseram que iam contactar mas nunca o fizeram. Enviei email e liguei mas nunca obtive resposta O processo tem cerca de 3/4 entrevistas no total online e presenciais, no entanto mesmo que não sejam selecionados ninguém dá resposta, simplesmente não dizem nada

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

Phone interview as they checked English proficiency. 1st stage short phone call asking for salary expectations and access to Internet and private notebook. 2nd stage as described below. Decision I received right after answering the last question. It was a mass project. The recruiter was cool.

Interview Questions
  • Did you have experience working with sensitive data?

Hays

Application

I interviewed at Hays

Interview

So far - first call, general questions about me and my motivation to work as an recruiter and description of the role and salary. There was a one question to check my level of English, which was basically the same question that I had to answer in my native lng.

Interview Questions
  • Why I want to be a recruiter, what characteristics make me a good recruiter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays (Noida)

Interview

This is my third company. I have never seen such a irresponsible and bad management/HR. My interview was scheduled by a consultancy. First round was: Telephonic with HR. Second round was: Technical Teams Third was: salary negotiation & documents submittion. Have been waiting to hear form them since 2 weeks . HR does not even bothers to responds to your calls or give any clear picture to consultancy.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Traditional Hr Round. Technical discussion was scenarios based, agile and automation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

Great process throughout till the end. Very clear, precise, and great communication throughout the entire interview process. HR, management, and VP were just top notch! Love the culture, company, and overall experience so far with this company and can’t wait to continue my career with Hays! Definitely a company you should not pass up or think twice about!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,046 Interviews