Head Digital Works Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Head Digital Works

2.6

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (New Delhi).

Interview

Unfortunately this was one of the worst interview experiences I've come across, not particularly because of the interviews themselves but more so because of the extremely callous and unprofessional behaviour all around.

First round was an assignment round, beyond which I was invited to an online tech round. The interview went around 1 hour, with one interviewer disappearing midway. And at the end of the interview, the interviewer let me know that I've cleared this round. He also informed me of a managerial round which would be communicated to me later on.

Surprisingly, my hiring contact had no clue about the results on the interview and asked me instead about the interview. And since then, they have completely ghosted me. Terrible miscommunication all around. Stay away.

Junior Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview process was quite easy.1st round was Technical written on manual testing.
    2nd round was see the game write negative senarios on it.It was quite fun.
    3rd round was technical face to face.
    4th round was Managerial round.

Interview Questions

• What is STLC
      Write senarios on google map.
      What is usability testing   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (New Delhi) in August 2019.

Interview

I would say till now the WORST company that I had come across.
    Telephonic discussion. Then 2 technical rounds. I thought it was a product development company. But the kind of questions they asked were more like service oriented companies. No focus on problem solving rather testing knowledge on libraries. My impression from the interview was that it's full of politics. The only good thing about the company was the hr guy. I think the reviews on Glassdoor are fake.

Interview Questions

• Given a string, consisting of sequence of command and followed by parameters for that command. There are proper delimiters in between. Job was to put the cmd as keys and the arraylist of parameter as values in a hashmap.
      I wrote to traverse the i/p string use the delimiters to segregate cmds from parameters and one parameters from another.
      There interviewer wanted me to do it using library method split. In every other company they would want us to do it without using library method. Interviewer was like yeah I know split method would do the same thing on the inside. After just 1 question he said I am done with the interview.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through recruitment agency. I attended totally 3 rounds.

The first round was Java coding round from Aspiring minds this round there were two questions. They were general programming questions.

The next two rounds were technical F2F. where they asked programming questions and puzzles. At the second technical round i was told to leave for the day.

Overall the interview was good. the interviewers were supportive. But a senior took my second tech f2f round he was very rude, Not even ready to listen to my answer.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Digital Works.

Interview

Exam was little bit easy and very logical answers . Please try to solve them with logically. and Exam was little bit easy and very logical answers . Please try to solve them with logically.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (New Delhi).

Interview

After sharing the profile they scheduled teliphonic interview it was very basic discussion and the interviewer asked me to brush up the JSP for the next level of discussion. The following Saturday they called me for f2f discussion. The first round is technical discussion with basic questions then i interviewed by one middle age person, he doesn't know any development tools or any thing about project development. He asked some stupid questions like short term goal, long term goal, married, how many children, age of children, ready to relocate and project lifecycle. Then finally HR told me that your are not selected. That day for all the people they did the same. I will never go for interview to this company.

Tech Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Hyderabad) in September 2017.

Interview

There is Written test based on basic questions on aptitude and coding after test there is interview i e asked questions in the written test paper

Interview Questions

• Why did you prefer this job while having 71% in btech   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Lucknow) in March 2017.

Interview

only had a telephonic round and programming screening round. the interview was quite a normal and easy.and the programming questions were also easy.will be having a face to face rounds on next meet.

Interview Questions

• about the projects,strengths and weakness,about the location   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Hyderabad).

Interview

Interview was having following rounds
    1) HR round - about initial screening level
    2) Technical Interview - test your technical skills
    3) Manager Round - Test technical & your CTC
    4) HR round - about your Expected CTC & company norm details

Interview Questions

• in brief about technical skills   1 Answer

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

A formal Face to Face Discussion happened for about an hour .Mostly discussed about my previous experience and personal details .Overall it was the best interview i have ever attended.Interview process is cool and it won't take much time .Where it ll be differed with other companies .

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly would be in a general way .   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.