Head Digital Works Interview Questions

Updated 9 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Head Digital Works

Head Digital Works

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Head Digital Works

Interview

I was given an assignment to create the front page of cricket.com Technical round after the assignment got shortlisted. Vanilla JS and React questions were asked. Moderate difficult level questions. Long interview, a little above 1 hour. Checked if good at React and JavaScript.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Hyderābād) in Jun 2022

Interview

Very smooth interview process. The interviewer made me feel at ease and took turns in communicating the expectations of the role and job responsibilities. It was overall a very good interview

Interview Questions
  • Marketing strategy, User journey, Experience based questions, Team handling abilities, Analytical abilities, Growth driven questions

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

9h

a

Software Engineer

I’ve recently joined with 12.75 Base and I only get 85k per month in hand. I’m thinking of switching exactly after one year. I don’t have any prior work experience so my total yoe at the time of switch would be just 1 year. With no internship too. But I want to go for it as I know my colleagues from my colleges who have got better opportunities than me and are earning more than me with same experience. I want the best hike possible what is the maximum I can expect ? (Percentage wise)

34 Comments

Tech India

133.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Head Digital Works~1099187
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Hyderābād) in Feb 2022

Interview

Head digital works came to our campus for recruitment. There were 3 rounds. 1 coding round and 2 interview rounds. Initially there was a coding round was for about 90 min and we were asked to solve 4 questions. 2 were related to data structured and 2 were related to web development. I solved 2 DSA questions and cleared the round. And after clearing the coding round the company shortlisted 27 students for interviews and i was among them. I searched online for previous interview experiences but I barely found them(that's the reason I'm writing my interview experience in the first place). I went through HTML, CSS and JS concepts as they were asked in the coding round and I couldn't solve 2 questions. But the interview rounds were mostly focused on DSA, problem solving, theory subjects. and resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (New Delhi) in Feb 2022

Interview

Overall interview process is good. They ask quite practical questions and even manager round was technical. Manager was well informed of the product and technology. But problem will start when they'll get to know that you're not from south India. After clearing all rounds and salary negotiation they declined to release the offer by saying " we don't think this candidate will move to Hyderabad for job"

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

The Interview Process were done as mentioned below 1.Group Discussion 2.Assessment Test including Typing Test 3.Interview 4.Final Interview 1&2 were completed on same day remaining rounds were got completed within a week. All these were happened during my interview it may not be the same as always.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about your self 2. Why you were looking for customer Support role 3. What is your strengths 4. Where would you see yourself in next 3 years 5. Expected Salary 6. What do you think about online gaming

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

First we had online test, then after getting the shortlist , they gave us a case study to solve . 1st round interview was about case study, 2nd round was managerial round and the 3rd is HR round. I got selected on campus. It was a good interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (New Delhi)

Interview

Unfortunately this was one of the worst interview experiences I've come across, not particularly because of the interviews themselves but more so because of the extremely callous and unprofessional behaviour all around. First round was an assignment round, beyond which I was invited to an online tech round. The interview went around 1 hour, with one interviewer disappearing midway. And at the end of the interview, the interviewer let me know that I've cleared this round. He also informed me of a managerial round which would be communicated to me later on. Surprisingly, my hiring contact had no clue about the results on the interview and asked me instead about the interview. And since then, they have completely ghosted me. Terrible miscommunication all around. Stay away.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Bangalore) in Jan 2020

Interview

Interview process was quite easy.1st round was Technical written on manual testing. 2nd round was see the game write negative senarios on it.It was quite fun. 3rd round was technical face to face. 4th round was Managerial round.

Interview Questions
  • What is STLC Write senarios on google map. What is usability testing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (New Delhi) in Aug 2019

Interview

I would say till now the WORST company that I had come across. Telephonic discussion. Then 2 technical rounds. I thought it was a product development company. But the kind of questions they asked were more like service oriented companies. No focus on problem solving rather testing knowledge on libraries. My impression from the interview was that it's full of politics. The only good thing about the company was the hr guy. I think the reviews on Glassdoor are fake.

Interview Questions
  • Given a string, consisting of sequence of command and followed by parameters for that command. There are proper delimiters in between. Job was to put the cmd as keys and the arraylist of parameter as values in a hashmap. I wrote to traverse the i/p string use the delimiters to segregate cmds from parameters and one parameters from another. There interviewer wanted me to do it using library method split. In every other company they would want us to do it without using library method. Interviewer was like yeah I know split method would do the same thing on the inside. After just 1 question he said I am done with the interview.
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Bangalore) in Sep 2018

Interview

I applied through recruitment agency. I attended totally 3 rounds. The first round was Java coding round from Aspiring minds this round there were two questions. They were general programming questions. The next two rounds were technical F2F. where they asked programming questions and puzzles. At the second technical round i was told to leave for the day. Overall the interview was good. the interviewers were supportive. But a senior took my second tech f2f round he was very rude, Not even ready to listen to my answer.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews