Head Digital Works Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Head Digital Works Interview Questions

Interviews at Head Digital Works

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (New Delhi) in August 2019.

Interview

I would say till now the WORST company that I had come across.
    Telephonic discussion. Then 2 technical rounds. I thought it was a product development company. But the kind of questions they asked were more like service oriented companies. No focus on problem solving rather testing knowledge on libraries. My impression from the interview was that it's full of politics. The only good thing about the company was the hr guy. I think the reviews on Glassdoor are fake.

Interview Questions

• Given a string, consisting of sequence of command and followed by parameters for that command. There are proper delimiters in between. Job was to put the cmd as keys and the arraylist of parameter as values in a hashmap.
      I wrote to traverse the i/p string use the delimiters to segregate cmds from parameters and one parameters from another.
      There interviewer wanted me to do it using library method split. In every other company they would want us to do it without using library method. Interviewer was like yeah I know split method would do the same thing on the inside. After just 1 question he said I am done with the interview.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through recruitment agency. I attended totally 3 rounds.

The first round was Java coding round from Aspiring minds this round there were two questions. They were general programming questions.

The next two rounds were technical F2F. where they asked programming questions and puzzles. At the second technical round i was told to leave for the day.

Overall the interview was good. the interviewers were supportive. But a senior took my second tech f2f round he was very rude, Not even ready to listen to my answer.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Digital Works.

Interview

Exam was little bit easy and very logical answers . Please try to solve them with logically. and Exam was little bit easy and very logical answers . Please try to solve them with logically.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (New Delhi).

Interview

After sharing the profile they scheduled teliphonic interview it was very basic discussion and the interviewer asked me to brush up the JSP for the next level of discussion. The following Saturday they called me for f2f discussion. The first round is technical discussion with basic questions then i interviewed by one middle age person, he doesn't know any development tools or any thing about project development. He asked some stupid questions like short term goal, long term goal, married, how many children, age of children, ready to relocate and project lifecycle. Then finally HR told me that your are not selected. That day for all the people they did the same. I will never go for interview to this company.

Tech Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Hyderabad) in September 2017.

Interview

There is Written test based on basic questions on aptitude and coding after test there is interview i e asked questions in the written test paper

Interview Questions

• Why did you prefer this job while having 71% in btech   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Lucknow) in March 2017.

Interview

only had a telephonic round and programming screening round. the interview was quite a normal and easy.and the programming questions were also easy.will be having a face to face rounds on next meet.

Interview Questions

• about the projects,strengths and weakness,about the location   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Hyderabad).

Interview

Interview was having following rounds
    1) HR round - about initial screening level
    2) Technical Interview - test your technical skills
    3) Manager Round - Test technical & your CTC
    4) HR round - about your Expected CTC & company norm details

Interview Questions

• in brief about technical skills   1 Answer

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

A formal Face to Face Discussion happened for about an hour .Mostly discussed about my previous experience and personal details .Overall it was the best interview i have ever attended.Interview process is cool and it won't take much time .Where it ll be differed with other companies .

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly would be in a general way .   1 Answer

Customer Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Hyderabad) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was normal. 1st round was Group discussion and shortlisted candidates moves to Face-to-face interview. If performance is good in both rounds there will be final HR round which has informal discussion with HR.

Interview Questions

• Why you are opting for customer support besides having good technical knowledge? this was question in face-to-face round   Answer Question

Growth Hacker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Digital Works (Hyderabad) in April 2016.

Interview

Had a phone call after sending the resume and was asked the same questions. Asked to come for an interview and at the venue, two rounds of interview with same questions with some urgency behind. Got really confused on didn't these people check resume about experience? When it sounded optional, why take interview in the first place? Did get confused on who is the decision maker, who wanted to know what about the skills

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.