HealthifyMe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HealthifyMe Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthifyMe

2.4

Nutritionist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

Good and smooth process of recruitment
    Very responsive team
    Panel was quite knowledgeable
    Asked the right kind of Qs & were patient to listen to our answers
    Panel & HR is in touch till we joined

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in October 2018.

Interview

Three rounds- First was Group discussion , later Psychometric test and lastly face to face interview. Hr was responding after each and every round, very good experience. The online aptitude test was really tough and a person with really good sales pitch can crack the entire interview process

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

First I had a telephonic round and then f2f was scheduled. It was by far the longest interview I had ever given. The interview went on for straight 6 hours without any breaks. For first one hour CTO went to talk about roles and where I would be If I join the company. Then the usual - machine coding, algorithm questions, followed by system design and then some puzzles. After that he asked about expectation on salary.

Normally CTO won't be doing the negotiation but he went on. His tone changed after I told the number I am expecting and suddenly he realized that he still haven't asked me all the questions and told that the HR will call and schedule for couple of more rounds. It was weird as he could have said directly that they won’t be able to pay that much, but he didn’t.

Next round was scheduled for morning and it went in the most unexpected way. For the first 1 hour and 10 mins(yes! I checked the time) the guy (CTO, looks like he is the only one taking interviews) went on to tell me how I don't fit the profile. Considering you are interviewing me for the 3rd time, why schedule if you don't think the person is suitable for the job. It completely ruined the mood and that reflected in my last round performance as well.

But honestly it was very clear by the way he talked that they now have options and they are not looking to hire me considering the salary expectations were much higher.

Interview Questions

HealthifyMe Response

2 Nov 2017 – Head - Human Resources

Dear Candidate, thanks for your candid feedback about your hiring experience. This feedback will help us get better in our interview process. We believe that when people who are passionate about... More

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was good it has a GD and F2F interview If u clear this Your In. Just be bold enough to talk in GD Once u clear ur GD be prepared ur F2F interview with the HR

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Apparently the recruiter from HealthifyMe reached me through a job portal. He called me and scheduled a telephonic discussion the next day itself with one of their Developer. Right after the telephonic, I was asked to complete a coding test with in 48 hours and I reverted in 3 days. The same day had a 20 min call with another Developer and the recruiter asked me to come down to their office in a week for further rounds.

The F2F took pretty longer than I thought, had to meet 3 guys and one live project, but it was any day better than visiting a company multiple times for an interview. I could complete the entire rounds in a day and managed to get an offer by 5pm. The recruiter made the offer letter the same day and the founder asked me to get back in 3 days regarding my decision.

Pros
    - Flawless process
    - the questions were tough but to the point
    - the CTO had a great vision, also he could explain my role in their growth(which most of the companies lack).

Cons
    - nothing that I could think off

I could not accept HealthifyMe's offer due to few personal reasons.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview was scheduled after an initial chat with their HR person. I didn't get any call from the interviewer on the said date, and the HR neither bothered to respond to my e-mail about the reasons for the cancellation of the interview nor did he call me to reschedule the interview. After two days, I called the HR, who, though was unapologetic about the mistake, agreed to reschedule the interview to a different day.

I had an even more horrible experience the second time. The interviewer called some 15-20 minutes late for an interview whose duration was 30 minutes, and then wound up the interview within 5 minutes. The interviewer was completely clueless about the position for which he was interviewing, and asked completely irrelevant questions. It appeared as if he had just woken up from his sleep, and was in a hurry to go back to sleep. He didn't even bother to understand the work that I had done in my previous companies, and also did not give me any opportunity to ask any questions.

It looks like the company is filled with irresponsible people who do not value others' time. Some of the employees need to be seriously taught about the proper usage of calendar and clock.

Interview Questions

• Questions that were completely irrelevant to the tech field were asked.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

Interview based on thought process, knowledge, ability to adapt to new changes and how well you can drive performance to achieve performance goals of the team and your motive to join a startup culture

Interview Questions

• i dont think if you are confident enough for your next round. Are you?   Answer Question

Physiotherapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

I had interview via phone call and my network was really poor
    I was really happy that the person on the other end never got pissed off when i asked her to repeat her question for me
    I ll say this was my best experience on phone call interviews

Interview Questions

• About myself and basic questions to know my knowledge in field   Answer Question

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (New Delhi) in December 2018.

Interview

HR will connect to you and check if your profile is suitable. The marketing manager will connect over call to see if your are technically sound and you will be given a written test which is quite easy. On clearing it, you will have to sit for a Skype or F2F interview.

You need to keep following up with the HR for feedback. Pretty much useless HR and unprofessional approach towards candidates however, the interview process was good.

Interview Questions

• Write product descriptions, email, notification copy   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

1 face to face round and it was easy.then Manager interview .it was also easy.submitted the documents .After that they issued the offer letter. Hr polices are quit good. Raveen from HR Dept. was so Kind.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.