HealthifyMe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 2 Apr 2019

2.4

Sort:

Nutritionist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

Good and smooth process of recruitment
    Very responsive team
    Panel was quite knowledgeable
    Asked the right kind of Qs & were patient to listen to our answers
    Panel & HR is in touch till we joined

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

First I had a telephonic round and then f2f was scheduled. It was by far the longest interview I had ever given. The interview went on for straight 6 hours without any breaks. For first one hour CTO went to talk about roles and where I would be If I join the company. Then the usual - machine coding, algorithm questions, followed by system design and then some puzzles. After that he asked about expectation on salary.

Normally CTO won't be doing the negotiation but he went on. His tone changed after I told the number I am expecting and suddenly he realized that he still haven't asked me all the questions and told that the HR will call and schedule for couple of more rounds. It was weird as he could have said directly that they won’t be able to pay that much, but he didn’t.

Next round was scheduled for morning and it went in the most unexpected way. For the first 1 hour and 10 mins(yes! I checked the time) the guy (CTO, looks like he is the only one taking interviews) went on to tell me how I don't fit the profile. Considering you are interviewing me for the 3rd time, why schedule if you don't think the person is suitable for the job. It completely ruined the mood and that reflected in my last round performance as well.

But honestly it was very clear by the way he talked that they now have options and they are not looking to hire me considering the salary expectations were much higher.

Interview Questions

HealthifyMe Response

2 Nov 2017 – Head - Human Resources

Dear Candidate, thanks for your candid feedback about your hiring experience. This feedback will help us get better in our interview process. We believe that when people who are passionate about... More

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was good it has a GD and F2F interview If u clear this Your In. Just be bold enough to talk in GD Once u clear ur GD be prepared ur F2F interview with the HR

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Apparently the recruiter from HealthifyMe reached me through a job portal. He called me and scheduled a telephonic discussion the next day itself with one of their Developer. Right after the telephonic, I was asked to complete a coding test with in 48 hours and I reverted in 3 days. The same day had a 20 min call with another Developer and the recruiter asked me to come down to their office in a week for further rounds.

The F2F took pretty longer than I thought, had to meet 3 guys and one live project, but it was any day better than visiting a company multiple times for an interview. I could complete the entire rounds in a day and managed to get an offer by 5pm. The recruiter made the offer letter the same day and the founder asked me to get back in 3 days regarding my decision.

Pros
    - Flawless process
    - the questions were tough but to the point
    - the CTO had a great vision, also he could explain my role in their growth(which most of the companies lack).

Cons
    - nothing that I could think off

I could not accept HealthifyMe's offer due to few personal reasons.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview was scheduled after an initial chat with their HR person. I didn't get any call from the interviewer on the said date, and the HR neither bothered to respond to my e-mail about the reasons for the cancellation of the interview nor did he call me to reschedule the interview. After two days, I called the HR, who, though was unapologetic about the mistake, agreed to reschedule the interview to a different day.

I had an even more horrible experience the second time. The interviewer called some 15-20 minutes late for an interview whose duration was 30 minutes, and then wound up the interview within 5 minutes. The interviewer was completely clueless about the position for which he was interviewing, and asked completely irrelevant questions. It appeared as if he had just woken up from his sleep, and was in a hurry to go back to sleep. He didn't even bother to understand the work that I had done in my previous companies, and also did not give me any opportunity to ask any questions.

It looks like the company is filled with irresponsible people who do not value others' time. Some of the employees need to be seriously taught about the proper usage of calendar and clock.

Interview Questions

• Questions that were completely irrelevant to the tech field were asked.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

Interview based on thought process, knowledge, ability to adapt to new changes and how well you can drive performance to achieve performance goals of the team and your motive to join a startup culture

Interview Questions

• i dont think if you are confident enough for your next round. Are you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

1 face to face round and it was easy.then Manager interview .it was also easy.submitted the documents .After that they issued the offer letter. Hr polices are quit good. Raveen from HR Dept. was so Kind.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in May 2018.

Interview

They had a very interesting approach on the job portal which got my attention and subsequently applied for. Didn't get any response for almost 2 weeks, then I get an email with a task related to the product which they are actually working on which i might be working on if selected.

I researched their product and the domain they were working on, I got to know a few basic things which got me curious and decided to take the assignment a bit seriously. I took the 3 days which they had given and submitted the files I worked on (it was not a complete one, its not possible to finish that task in 3days without gathering all the requirements and doing a thorough research).

Anyways, I sent the files on the 3rd day and I get a call to attend 1 on 1 interview scheduled the next day. At this point, I assumed they would have gone through the designs and other artifacts that I had sent and I would be walking them through the assignment and my design process/thinking which resulted in the assignment. (will continue this part later)

They have a small crowded space in Indiranagar (but energetic one) where there were 2 rounds.

1st round was with a design panel of 3 members, asking standard questions about the design process, my favorite app, why I like that app, how would I make it better etc etc etc.

Rest of the interview was about the HealhifyMe app and what I like about that what I would change. Since I had used it for a couple of days I could give a list of few things I thought should be tested and implemented. Went through the onboarding experience and few other features and was asked to suggest changes or questions about how I can make it better if I was working on that feature.

The next round was with the Product owner(with whom I was supposed to work if I got the job) and their design lead. I didn't get any questions from the product owner which was quite odd, ideally, I expect the product to be more proactive and evaluate my design thinking or ask questions to see if it matches their vision but that person looked a bit out of it compared to the other interviewee. Was asked about my design approach for airline ticketing and boarding app. I felt the interview went well.

But what really bugged me was that I was never asked about the assignment and my approach. If you give an exercise to a candidate you have to make sure you ask about that as well to understand why a particular approach was used over the other.

Since everything was moving so quickly I was expecting to hear back from them soon, I dropped them a mail after a couple of days to check in. I didn't get a reply and I assumed the worst of it which is fine, part of giving an interview is knowing when to move on.

But to my surprise the HR calls me back after a month to say the position is no longer there. Apparently, they decided not to hire anyone for that role but use the in house designers!! I mean seriously? Come on!! It was weird and I was not expecting a call from them and definitely not that reason. I guess that's how startups work!?

I am still wondering about my assignment and if it's being used to improve their product :)

Interview Questions

• Design process
      Good bad things about their HealthifyMe app   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

The first round of interview was telephonic in which they had taken an overview of my past project experiences and all relevant questions related to testing were asked. I was also given an assignment post the telephonic interview to analyse .hprof file, app's memory & performance and create a report. The assignment also had testing tasks like creating test cases and scenarios on a Requirement.
    After submission I was later called for a f2f interview which included an interaction with one of the QA team members, the Project Manager and the Head of Engineering (each round lasted for around 15-20 mins). Most of the questions asked were related to listing test scenarios and understanding of SQL. My interview went on till afternoon and they were courteous enough to even offer me lunch.! Had this kind of experience for the first time in any company.
    Around 2 weeks later(when I had lost hope of getting a call from them) I was called for another round with the 2 Developers. I was asked about the QA process, questions on Mobile and API testing and the usage of the API testing tools. They even discussed the assignment I had submitted in the beginning. This interview went on about 45 mins and post which I had my salary discussion. I was notified the same day that I would be given the offer and there was no delay in receiving the offer letter as well.

Interview Questions

• List the test scenarios of order processing, what is memory profiling and how can it be done using Android studio   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easy and effective time management. Unlike other places it was not at all tiring. Rather it was easy and i found the interviewer to be very friendly

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.