HealthifyMe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HealthifyMe Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthifyMe

2.4

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

Very poor process , the interviewer was less experienced than the interviewee
    The interviewer became insecure as during interview process, I told a lot of bugs in their product
    The interviewer was very impatient and seems like he was loosing his cool. He asked me how many team members are there in your team. After my answer he said " like really" ?
    I wanted to ask him, just because his company has 2-3 employees doesn't mean every company has

Frontend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2020.

Interview

The first round was a telephonic call which went for about 35-40 minutes. Questions were mostly on Javascript. After this I was given an assignment to complete in a day, in which I had to design their signup page and performed form validation.

Never heard again days after submitting the assignment. Overall experience was bad because the recruiter was giving me call almost everyday and after submitting assignment there was no communication.
    They didn't provide any reason on why was I rejected. They got me into doing unpaid work.

Consultant Nutritionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru).

Interview

after applying got a call about 20 days later. there was an online interview with two different people and finally got a call from hr of the company. it was quite easy and fun

Interview Questions

• questions about nutrition in general, roles and responsibilities in the company it was easy and relevant.   Answer Question

Interview

Very unclear process. The HR calls you that you will be getting an interview call soon, but the call never comes. You have to follow up with the HR 2-3 times to get the telephonic interview. Once you are selected for the job, again you are promised that the HR will be calling you next to provide you with details regarding your contract. But the HR never connects, you have to call the HR 5-6 times and then you are provided with your contract.

H R Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

The first round was informal, it was a telephonic round. After that I had to go down to their office for the next 3 rounds which took place one after the other. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and they are quick to respond to follow up mails.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru).

Interview

There were three technical rounds.

1. Telephonic Round with basic Android questions.
    2. Task Round - Given a Slot booking Android app and need to submit within 3 days.
    3. F2F Round - Android, Kotlin, Architecture patterns, Bug fixing, Java logical questions, general programming questions etc. It took more than 2 hrs.

After clearing all this process had a general discussion about work culture, My previous experience etc with CTO.

Finally i got offer after 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Patterns, General programming questions, Android questions, Bug fixes etc. (Mostly on my previous work related questions)   Answer Question

Physiotherapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

I had interview via phone call and my network was really poor
    I was really happy that the person on the other end never got pissed off when i asked her to repeat her question for me
    I ll say this was my best experience on phone call interviews

Interview Questions

• About myself and basic questions to know my knowledge in field   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

The process was very simple. First round is general HR over telephone followed by a task round where they gave some analytic excel task and finally the F2F with CEO.

Interview Questions

• Question were pretty general to test how strong your basics are.   Answer Question

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

There were multiple rounds of interview -
    1. Phone Screen - basic screening as per your resume, basic questions to evaluate your skillsets
    2. Assignment - an assignment was given to test problem solving skills
    3. 1:1
    4. Presentation on the assignment
    5. Live case study
    6. Personality Test

Senior Backend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

First there was a telephonic discussion with a Tech Lead. Since I donot work on Python as server side, there was a test on python to write a script to process an array of JSON. After that there was a F2F at their office.

Interview Questions

• 1. Given a stair of N steps, and an array k of step sizes, write an algorithm/ function to compute the number of possible ways to climb it. (30 min)
      2. Given 100 Questions with their choices as an array of JSON. Design a system that queries 10 questions at a time and records their answers. And when the user requests again for question, a new set of 10 questions and choices is sent. write a server for it. (30 min)

I answered both questions with a little bit of help on the second one, but didnot get an offer. Neither did I get a feedback on what went wrong and what were they expecting. HR doesnot reply mails, nor answer calls.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.