HealthifyMe Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

HealthifyMe

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe in Jun 2022

Interview

1st round was an "exploratory" call where the guy interviewing me was not even from the backend team, but from the machine learning team. He didn't even ask me anything related to software engineering, but just about the internal implementation details of a database or a cache, which don't matter to a software engineer. One particular thing that bugged me was that he asked if I have used Redis, and when I said yes, he asked what library I've used to connect with Redis. I couldn't even understand how this is relevant to my role. How does it matter if I've used some particular library for connecting with Redis, all that matters is that I know how to use it and when to use it. Overall, I'd say this is a company that lacks any clarity as to what skills to look for in what position and I myself rejected continuing with the interview process after such an experience.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between a composite and compound index? Have I used Redis queues along with Celery? (again, a question that is irrelevant to my position)
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

HealthifyMe

Application

I interviewed at HealthifyMe

Interview

U can apply online thn they will reachout to you.1st interview will b taken by hr thn 2nd round will held in front of panel where u need to give ur best performance.

Interview Questions
  • General qstn about salary expectations, job and experience

HealthifyMe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthifyMe in May 2022

Interview

The interviewer was amicable, and friendly and could create a positive environment during the entire interview session. He made sure i was confident and comfortable throughout the interview process and was able to give my best.

Interview Questions
  • Can you say something about yourself?

HealthifyMe

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe in May 2022

Interview

Usually the recruiters provide a skeleton of the interview process but after each round I had to ask the recruiter what surprises am I gonna expect in this round. Round 1: DSA round via InterviewVector I got 2 LeetCode Medium questions on Binary Search and Binary Search Trees which I solved with optimal time complexity and covered all edge cases too. After 10 days the recruiter connects with me to inform me that I have cleared round 1 and inivted me for round 2 which was an internal round. Round 2: Internal Round, The interviewer arrives 5 minutes late, after informing the recruiter that I have joined the meeting link the interviewer arrives and then there was no formal introduction or anything he staright jumped into the question where he asked me to design a custom list(Array) with 3 functionalities - append - insert - split (Yes You read it right, split in a Python list -_-) midway through the interview he realises split is a string function not List so he then asked me to write a fucntion to segregate Even and odd Numbers in the custom list I have created. I did implement all the given functionalities using Linked List 6 days after appearing for round 2, I got mail stating that they won't be moving forward with my candidature.

Interview Questions
  • 1. First and Last occurence of a number in a sorted array 2. Convert BST to Greater Tree 3. Design a custom List

HealthifyMe

Application

I interviewed at HealthifyMe

Interview

Telephonic interview with hr and interview with other teams about sales.. Why we choose this job and about the role we should play and about timings and willingness to work on weekoff days also

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HealthifyMe

Application

I interviewed at HealthifyMe

Interview

Tough and rigorous could have been a better choice when it came to the project. The other rounds were fairly decent. Great experience though. The questions could have been better thought of

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why this is the right fit for you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bangalore) in Feb 2022

Interview

1st Round: It was with one of the managers. He tried to understand what I have worked on & will I be a good fit or not. I felt like the interviewer lacked knowledge regarding the backend (even though the interview was for a backend role). 2nd round: It was DS + LLD round. The interviewer asked a question and went on mute throughout the discussion. He didn't even ask counter questions regarding my approach and didn't help me out when I was stuck somewhere. He just wanted me to finish it within 1 hour and copy my code to a Google doc which he had shared. That's it. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Worst of all, HR doesn't even send back the update/ feedback of the interview even after requesting her for it multiple times. They just GHOST you. It's better to avoid this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bangalore) in Jan 2022

Interview

Simple Interview but they ghost you after the interview and do not give any feedback. Also, the Interview is taken by not so senior person. The process is simple but not giving feedback and ghosting you is not good. Also, It seems they hire only from Tier-1 colleges, so be aware about this.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Leetcode question easy-medium. Two questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

Areas covered in the interview process: market landscape, case studies, general questions, competition, business sizing, technical questions, communication skills, intelligence, cross functional work, smartness, knowledge about company, design aptitude, understanding for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bangalore)

Interview

Quite easy if you have the basic knowledge and great communication skills. They look at how strong and willing you are as a person to grow. First round is with a recruiter, second would be a knowledge round, third was with a senior management

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews

HealthifyMe Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at HealthifyMe as 44.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.60 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate and Nutritionist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Fitness Consultant and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at HealthifyMe takes an average of 12 days when considering 57 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Operations and Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Senior IOS Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at HealthifyMe according to 57 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 24.27%