HealthifyMe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HealthifyMe Interview Questions

Updated 13 Nov 2017

2.7

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

First I had a telephonic round and then f2f was scheduled. It was by far the longest interview I had ever given. The interview went on for straight 6 hours without any breaks. For first one hour CTO went to talk about roles and where I would be If I join the company. Then the usual - machine coding, algorithm questions, followed by system design and then some puzzles. After that he asked about expectation on salary.

Normally CTO won't be doing the negotiation but he went on. His tone changed after I told the number I am expecting and suddenly he realized that he still haven't asked me all the questions and told that the HR will call and schedule for couple of more rounds. It was weird as he could have said directly that they won’t be able to pay that much, but he didn’t.

Next round was scheduled for morning and it went in the most unexpected way. For the first 1 hour and 10 mins(yes! I checked the time) the guy (CTO, looks like he is the only one taking interviews) went on to tell me how I don't fit the profile. Considering you are interviewing me for the 3rd time, why schedule if you don't think the person is suitable for the job. It completely ruined the mood and that reflected in my last round performance as well.

But honestly it was very clear by the way he talked that they now have options and they are not looking to hire me considering the salary expectations were much higher.

Interview Questions

HealthifyMe Response

2 Nov 2017 – Head - Human Resources

Dear Candidate, thanks for your candid feedback about your hiring experience. This feedback will help us get better in our interview process. We believe that when people who are passionate about... More

SDE2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviews are based on algorithms and system design.
    Got good insight about the startup after talking to the CTO(ex-googler). It was great, interacting with him. I got insight about the technical problems HealthifyMe is solving.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview was scheduled after an initial chat with their HR person. I didn't get any call from the interviewer on the said date, and the HR neither bothered to respond to my e-mail about the reasons for the cancellation of the interview nor did he call me to reschedule the interview. After two days, I called the HR, who, though was unapologetic about the mistake, agreed to reschedule the interview to a different day.

I had an even more horrible experience the second time. The interviewer called some 15-20 minutes late for an interview whose duration was 30 minutes, and then wound up the interview within 5 minutes. The interviewer was completely clueless about the position for which he was interviewing, and asked completely irrelevant questions. It appeared as if he had just woken up from his sleep, and was in a hurry to go back to sleep. He didn't even bother to understand the work that I had done in my previous companies, and also did not give me any opportunity to ask any questions.

It looks like the company is filled with irresponsible people who do not value others' time. Some of the employees need to be seriously taught about the proper usage of calendar and clock.

Interview Questions

• Questions that were completely irrelevant to the tech field were asked.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

I was given a task based on SQL and Excel after 2 telephonic interviews. I submitted the assignment same day it came to me. However, I waited more than 10 days to know that I am rejected for the same position. When I revisited the careers page I come across no such openings for the same profile and it was closed. I then realized may be I was a bait in case the people already in interview pipeline do not join. I was made to wait for rejection. And even if my assignment wasn't good enough for them, they would have let me know 10 days back.

Interview Questions

• SQL Data Types, Joins, Graphs and Data Visualization in Excel and some in built functions of Excel   1 Answer

Head of Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy with a wide spectrum of questions (professional and personal).

I need to mention that the interviewers put me at ease, right away which really surprised me (in a good way).

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Apparently the recruiter from HealthifyMe reached me through a job portal. He called me and scheduled a telephonic discussion the next day itself with one of their Developer. Right after the telephonic, I was asked to complete a coding test with in 48 hours and I reverted in 3 days. The same day had a 20 min call with another Developer and the recruiter asked me to come down to their office in a week for further rounds.

The F2F took pretty longer than I thought, had to meet 3 guys and one live project, but it was any day better than visiting a company multiple times for an interview. I could complete the entire rounds in a day and managed to get an offer by 5pm. The recruiter made the offer letter the same day and the founder asked me to get back in 3 days regarding my decision.

Pros
    - Flawless process
    - the questions were tough but to the point
    - the CTO had a great vision, also he could explain my role in their growth(which most of the companies lack).

Cons
    - nothing that I could think off

I could not accept HealthifyMe's offer due to few personal reasons.

Counsellor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

Be wary of the job description given to you at the time of the interview and what you end up doing. Be sure to ask about using your personal number for work as clients call and text at all hours of the day. Ask as many questions as possible about their startup culture.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was good it has a GD and F2F interview If u clear this Your In. Just be bold enough to talk in GD Once u clear ur GD be prepared ur F2F interview with the HR

Operations and Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

hr round with basic knowledge about sales and marketing
    why shud we hire u for dis job
    wer do u see urself after 5 years if u get dis job
    wat r ur expectations abt d job

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

Relaxed. Mostly on past experiences.What I liked doing. Why I am applying for that company.How can I add to that company. Technical stuff whether I knew how to code or not.

Interview Questions

• After explaining their product they asked what should the price be for the product?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.