HealthifyMe Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

HealthifyMe

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HealthifyMe

Interview

Quite easy if you have the basic knowledge and great communication skills. They look at how strong and willing you are as a person to grow. First round is with a recruiter, second would be a knowledge round, third was with a senior management

Interview Questions
  • Diet for PCOD and mineral deficiencies
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

After asking someone to attempt an assignment, and a round of interview... the company did not have the decency to reply back with a simple yes or no answer. Understand people spend time on these things. Get a better Hr and stop treating people callously.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HealthifyMe

Application

I interviewed at HealthifyMe in Jun 2021

Interview

Pros: Very professional, To the point, direct and clear communication. Cons: Even if they clear everything including job profile, Salary incentives, and other proposed details on the call, but they refuse to mail you the same. This reflects on the negative side and builds distrust for someone like me who needs assurance and the existence of communication.

Interview Questions
  • Was Only Introduction and sharing job description, salary and incentives.

HealthifyMe

Application

I interviewed at HealthifyMe

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter to understand the role and my expertise. Later on scheduled the first round of interview. The interview went horribly. I answered the questions but the interviewer was very rude. I felt like I was in school and a teacher was scolding me. The interviewer actually spoke like this, “hello, I asked you a question, do you know this or not ! Can you read the question properly ?” All this in a very rude manner. I was just waiting to get over with the interview. I did give multiple interviews before, but none of it was like this.

Interview Questions
  • I don’t remember the questions properly, but one question was related to traversing in a pattern.
5 people found this interview helpful

HealthifyMe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthifyMe in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruiter called me and scheduled the first round which was a video call over Google meet. Two interviewers and one random guy were there in the call and as soon as the interview started one random guy was shouting at me to start camera even though none of the interviewers switched on their cameras ( when you ask the candidate to switch on their camera you should have the decency to switch on yours also so that the candidate will feel comfortable ) Here goes the worst interview experience in my entire career :- The interviewer started asking my background and cut me off before I completed. And he started with some questions related to android . The interviewer was literally shouting at me once I started answering he cut me off and said what I am saying doesn't make sense and he will say the same thing in a different way. Example - My ans -> Activity is a component of android , His ans -> Android has a component called Activity. It didn't make sense at all If u can't understand other's perspective then don't interview candidates. I have attended many good companies some I get selected some i didn't but I never had this kind of experience. I think their only intention is to humiliate candidates and feel that they know everything. I am glad that I didn't clear the round I can expect what kind of hostile environment they'll be having internally. PS: I got many offers from great companies and ended up at a very good startup where the whole interview process was very very friendly and pay was way more than what this company would have offered.

Interview Questions
  • Explain MVVM Architecture? What are extension functions in kotlin?

HealthifyMe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthifyMe in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a 5 step interview from asking about the basic telephonic round, then SQL assignment followed by CASE study then Excel Assignment then again discussion and case study, and finally the behavioral round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HealthifyMe

Application

I interviewed at HealthifyMe

Interview

The company visited are college and I applied for it. The first round is resume screening round and 12 students were selected it . After it there was online test on HackerEarth where there was 1 coding question about 15 mcq(mostly of android and some of sql) and 1 query writing question . After this round only 3 students were selected and they had there interviews with the company senior developer. And company took only 1 student from our campus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bangalore)

Interview

First, they will keep a screening round He will ask basic questions about the project, kotlin, and some android questions It was okay and the interviewer was cool After that, they will give you a take-home assignment - > which you need to complete in two days they even don't think if those 2 days are your working days and you have lot more things to do -> They ask the same question in the assignment I mean from ages using one recycler view library which is outdated now no one maintains it and I think this is few companies using this I was a little annoyed to use that library no good docs/examples now for that as we can do everything will the main recycler view They tell you not to use git and upload project there but they are asking the same question with the same JSON file a lot of assignment are already there just changing the URL (same question from almost 2015) I could have easily copied but I personally did not like the assignment only made one basic thing (with reference to docs)in the limited time I had You need to use hashmap to sort string which is not well written showing data poorly no one should make API like that Also, I got no update from them after the assignment I feel that's unfair as you don't respect the candidates time and I find it very unprofessional even if not selected give some feedback so that we check ourselves and work upon after some small interview if you don't give feedback that's understood but after a heavy assignment disrespectful It was an okay experience I feel they need to make a constant change with time to be at the top also, like 99% of startup's don't ask for your feedback about the interview process

Interview Questions
  • Small interview screening Then they will change the JSON URL and give you one assignment same assignment from ages You need to do that with one old recycler view library which is outdated and hardly maintained now in ** 2 days **
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sat home

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Sat home) in Mar 2021

Interview

HR has no power in negotiation. Current compensation was mentioned before the process started, and after the process got over after 40 days, HR half-heartedly made an offer at ~60% of my current compensation. He said- ' We can get a great candidate for this profile and we feel you aren't the best person for the job. However, we feel that you will be a good fit and since you cleared all rounds for analyst, we're making an offer ' First off, I applied for the analyst role and the APM was a stretch introduced later in the process. I was interviewed for APM because I had cleared all rounds for the Analyst role. Extremely long process, no clarity within the hiring team on what is the status of the candidate. Audacity to make an offer below current salary and then justify that they're offering the right money. Don't apply in the first place and if you do, don't allow the process to stretch. Mention very clearly that you can't take a salary cut and proceed with the process when they can offer above your current compensation. They will waste your time and respond at their convenience. In the end, they'll ask you to think from the company's perspective when they won't be able to counter your argument. Please don't entertain them and waste your time. Use your time wisely and apply elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • 5 rounds of interview 1- SQL round: 10 SQL questions to be solved overnight 2- Business Case: Real-time problem with 3 questions. Data was shared in excel. I was supposed to come up with solutions to the 3 problems and explain how I arrived at the solution 3- Interview with Data person: Explained my profile in detail; elaborated on my previous projects that required extensive work with data. Explained my approach of how I solved the business case shared in the previous round. Grilled on previous projects and b-case for alternative solutions. Puzzles to close at the end 4- Discussion with Associate Director (Sr PM): explained my profile + background and motivation to join HealthifyMe. I was nudged to apply for an APM position in his team and attempt another assignment. 5- APM case study: Retention problem to be solved through product features. Took 4 days to complete and had another round to explain the approach etc. Was rejected immediately after the call/on the call itself for APM. The decision was pending for the Product Analyst at this point.
  • 10-SQL questions Excel business case study fin excel rentention case study for APM role

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Subject matter interview Was conducted where questions completely based on your field and qualification was asked to answer. Mostly questions was for non communicable diseases especially common now a days and some questions on recent advances in the field

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews