HealthifyMe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HealthifyMe Interview Questions

Updated 8 May 2018

2.5

Design Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

Judging abilities based solely on delivery and aesthetics. An interview where no one in free to talk. Incomplete briefs expected to be finished on weekends. No replies to mail... Company is in extreme hurry that they are skipping over key steps and are just getting things done. Follow all the pointers blindly without raising the head.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was good, but it was too tiring, I went through a day-long interview process involving 4 rounds of interview. Mostly focused on Design problems and coding style. The questions were quite onto daily work related to web engineer, but the process as a whole was a very bad experience. I was having a quite long day spend my 23 hours in travel + interview. I feel process can be made more convenient for interviewee also.

Interview Questions

• The previous projects and experience, what was my role, what I have achieved and learned   Answer Question

Senior Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (New Delhi) in January 2018.

Interview

First round was telephonic with hr general introduction and question, second round was face to face with inside sales head who gave assingment to prepare a pitch to sale healthify me subscription once done with that last round is with director sales and operation simple question.but they don't value about your time.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru).

Interview

I had applied for Data Science position through Linkedin and got a call within 2-3 days for the telephonic round.
    It was easy and they asked very easy questions, as the interviewer himself was a beginner.
    Then they asked me to complete an assignment within 3 days which I did complete and their feedback was very good.
    Then, the next round was with the Data Science head, who has never done a pure machine learning project in her entire
    career. So even she dint ask any technical questions.
    Then the next round was with the CTO (telephonic) and even he did not ask any technical questions, he asked 1-2 very basic
    questions like what is the difference between supervised and unsupervised learning and then around 5 questions on
    quantitative aptitude (mostly on probability).
    Then the HR told me that they have selected me and he will be sending me an offer letter very soon.
    But the next day he called me and asked me to come to their officer as the CEO wanted to meet me.
    Then again some random guy from their Data Science team who himself was a beginner and had an experience of around 2 years,
    interviewed me for half an hour and dint ask me any technical questions as he was a beginner.
    Then I met the "so called" CEO, who rejected me based on my bachelors degree marks though I had scored very good in my
    masters degree but he gave me some hints that he was not satisfied with my bachelor degree's scores.
    I have been rejected from a few more companies but this organization seemed very unprofessional to me,
    especially their CEO.
    Overall impression about this startup: Negative except their HR. Their HR was of great help.
    Please think thrice before you apply for this organization.

Interview Questions

• Difference between supervised and unsupervised learning.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

First I had a telephonic round and then f2f was scheduled. It was by far the longest interview I had ever given. The interview went on for straight 6 hours without any breaks. For first one hour CTO went to talk about roles and where I would be If I join the company. Then the usual - machine coding, algorithm questions, followed by system design and then some puzzles. After that he asked about expectation on salary.

Normally CTO won't be doing the negotiation but he went on. His tone changed after I told the number I am expecting and suddenly he realized that he still haven't asked me all the questions and told that the HR will call and schedule for couple of more rounds. It was weird as he could have said directly that they won’t be able to pay that much, but he didn’t.

Next round was scheduled for morning and it went in the most unexpected way. For the first 1 hour and 10 mins(yes! I checked the time) the guy (CTO, looks like he is the only one taking interviews) went on to tell me how I don't fit the profile. Considering you are interviewing me for the 3rd time, why schedule if you don't think the person is suitable for the job. It completely ruined the mood and that reflected in my last round performance as well.

But honestly it was very clear by the way he talked that they now have options and they are not looking to hire me considering the salary expectations were much higher.

Interview Questions

HealthifyMe Response

2 Nov 2017 – Head - Human Resources

Dear Candidate, thanks for your candid feedback about your hiring experience. This feedback will help us get better in our interview process. We believe that when people who are passionate about... More

SDE2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviews are based on algorithms and system design.
    Got good insight about the startup after talking to the CTO(ex-googler). It was great, interacting with him. I got insight about the technical problems HealthifyMe is solving.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview was scheduled after an initial chat with their HR person. I didn't get any call from the interviewer on the said date, and the HR neither bothered to respond to my e-mail about the reasons for the cancellation of the interview nor did he call me to reschedule the interview. After two days, I called the HR, who, though was unapologetic about the mistake, agreed to reschedule the interview to a different day.

I had an even more horrible experience the second time. The interviewer called some 15-20 minutes late for an interview whose duration was 30 minutes, and then wound up the interview within 5 minutes. The interviewer was completely clueless about the position for which he was interviewing, and asked completely irrelevant questions. It appeared as if he had just woken up from his sleep, and was in a hurry to go back to sleep. He didn't even bother to understand the work that I had done in my previous companies, and also did not give me any opportunity to ask any questions.

It looks like the company is filled with irresponsible people who do not value others' time. Some of the employees need to be seriously taught about the proper usage of calendar and clock.

Interview Questions

• Questions that were completely irrelevant to the tech field were asked.   Answer Question

Head of Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy with a wide spectrum of questions (professional and personal).

I need to mention that the interviewers put me at ease, right away which really surprised me (in a good way).

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

I was given a task based on SQL and Excel after 2 telephonic interviews. I submitted the assignment same day it came to me. However, I waited more than 10 days to know that I am rejected for the same position. When I revisited the careers page I come across no such openings for the same profile and it was closed. I then realized may be I was a bait in case the people already in interview pipeline do not join. I was made to wait for rejection. And even if my assignment wasn't good enough for them, they would have let me know 10 days back.

Interview Questions

• SQL Data Types, Joins, Graphs and Data Visualization in Excel and some in built functions of Excel   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Apparently the recruiter from HealthifyMe reached me through a job portal. He called me and scheduled a telephonic discussion the next day itself with one of their Developer. Right after the telephonic, I was asked to complete a coding test with in 48 hours and I reverted in 3 days. The same day had a 20 min call with another Developer and the recruiter asked me to come down to their office in a week for further rounds.

The F2F took pretty longer than I thought, had to meet 3 guys and one live project, but it was any day better than visiting a company multiple times for an interview. I could complete the entire rounds in a day and managed to get an offer by 5pm. The recruiter made the offer letter the same day and the founder asked me to get back in 3 days regarding my decision.

Pros
    - Flawless process
    - the questions were tough but to the point
    - the CTO had a great vision, also he could explain my role in their growth(which most of the companies lack).

Cons
    - nothing that I could think off

I could not accept HealthifyMe's offer due to few personal reasons.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.