HealthifyMe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 2 Jul 2017

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

I was given a task based on SQL and Excel after 2 telephonic interviews. I submitted the assignment same day it came to me. However, I waited more than 10 days to know that I am rejected for the same position. When I revisited the careers page I come across no such openings for the same profile and it was closed. I then realized may be I was a bait in case the people already in interview pipeline do not join. I was made to wait for rejection. And even if my assignment wasn't good enough for them, they would have let me know 10 days back.

Interview Questions

• SQL Data Types, Joins, Graphs and Data Visualization in Excel and some in built functions of Excel   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Apparently the recruiter from HealthifyMe reached me through a job portal. He called me and scheduled a telephonic discussion the next day itself with one of their Developer. Right after the telephonic, I was asked to complete a coding test with in 48 hours and I reverted in 3 days. The same day had a 20 min call with another Developer and the recruiter asked me to come down to their office in a week for further rounds.

The F2F took pretty longer than I thought, had to meet 3 guys and one live project, but it was any day better than visiting a company multiple times for an interview. I could complete the entire rounds in a day and managed to get an offer by 5pm. The recruiter made the offer letter the same day and the founder asked me to get back in 3 days regarding my decision.

Pros
    - Flawless process
    - the questions were tough but to the point
    - the CTO had a great vision, also he could explain my role in their growth(which most of the companies lack).

Cons
    - nothing that I could think off

I could not accept HealthifyMe's offer due to few personal reasons.

Counsellor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

Be wary of the job description given to you at the time of the interview and what you end up doing. Be sure to ask about using your personal number for work as clients call and text at all hours of the day. Ask as many questions as possible about their startup culture.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was good it has a GD and F2F interview If u clear this Your In. Just be bold enough to talk in GD Once u clear ur GD be prepared ur F2F interview with the HR

Operations and Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

hr round with basic knowledge about sales and marketing
    why shud we hire u for dis job
    wer do u see urself after 5 years if u get dis job
    wat r ur expectations abt d job

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

Relaxed. Mostly on past experiences.What I liked doing. Why I am applying for that company.How can I add to that company. Technical stuff whether I knew how to code or not.

Interview Questions

• After explaining their product they asked what should the price be for the product?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.