Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 732 of over 732 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

The interviewer was quite rude from the beginning. Joined late and the discussion only happened for 15 mins. Questions were mostly framework configuration related. Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deploy project in production
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (New Delhi)

Interview

I was interviewed for senior architect position and got the offer letter.. Later on they asked me to do early joining. I spoke to my existing company and ready to release me early. I contacted hexaware and convey the message. They said there would be new offer letter generated. I was waiting for the updated offer and they did not release the new offer letter till last working day. On top of that I got information from consultant that they are searching for new position as the position which you selected is no more. Then I spoke to my current employer to retain me and thanks to them I got retained. Complete recruitment system of hexaware is unprofessional. So I would request you not to join this company.

Interview Questions
  • it does not matter as they can send you regret letter at any point of time.
6 people found this interview helpful

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

Good one..everything is smoothly conducted. The questions from glassdoor really help a lot..The technical round was a bit challenging one but that's worth it if you are selected..you can find some help in glassdoor. There were in total 3 rounds which were technical level 1,level 2 and then HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

The interview was so confusing. Some questions asked were so ambiguous. When asked to explain the question itself, the interviewer kept repeating the same question, without giving any detail explanation of the question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Thāne

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Thāne)

Interview

Virtual tech interview followed by communication round, psychometric test and HR interview.Each round is an elimination round.Technical interview was about 52 minutes.The interviewer asked almost all the questions in C programming and DBMS basics like normalisation,acid properties,etc.Questions on projects were far advanced,but I managed to answer them correctly.Hr round was simple,and after 3-4 days I got my selection mail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

online test and interview , online test will take 45 minutes if you clear then interview , it will take whole day , if yo go early that will be great

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

I got to know that Hexaware is starting there hiring from October 2020, I applied for that drive and there are total 4 rounds for selection. First-round is the Aptitude round where you will get 78 mins and questions are of basic level. The second is the technical interview round. The third is Communication Assessment which is on the mettle platform for 1 hour. HR interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me Something About yourself. Are you Aware of OOPs? What is the meaning of that? What is abstraction? What is polymorphism? What is Encapsulation and What is the difference between Abstraction and Polymorphism? What is inheritance and What are different types of inheritance in Java?

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

Aptitude test Technical interview HR interview Technical was of moderate level. The question was according to the major. There was some question on C and C++ general debugging. Determining the output of the C++ code in which they have used Standard Template Library (STL). Question on DBMS was from concurrency control and some query. There were questions from Operating System and Computer Networks as well. In the operating system, a question was on deadlock management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Pune) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had very weirdly pathetic experience with Hexaware, these guys don't know how to process candidature. Firstly there will be online test once you clear that, then there will be technical discussions, then client managerial round, then release offer. But and it's really interesting part, In offer letter they will give you less CTC than your expected salary. at the time of initial screening they don't have any issue related to your expected CTC but suddenly they realize that you are out of their budget and share the max amount in offer letter which is less than your expected one. Now you tell them you got less what you asked for they will start giving you lame reasons and all, but finally they agree on revising offer amount meanwhile they ask you to resign and share other details with them for on boarding. But later you can wait for a month or two till your last day with current org then they drop a bomb that still they cannot revise your offer, now in this case if you have another offer (defiantly go for it) then you have option but if you don't then you don't have choice nothing but to join them with that previous offer which you asked for revision. OH! one more thing I forgot to mention about, while when they are in process of revising your offer they asked you to appear some more technical round (which is really weird) just to show you that they are taking efforts for you and considering feedback of these discussion will help them to bring UP your offer salary . give your 100% in after offer technical discussion still they won't revise offer and if you are stick to your expected amount then they will drop another bomb that you were rejected in last after offer technical round. *In above review they means HR team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

Its intensely technical..you would have atleast 4 rounds of discussion before getting shortlisted...the first two rounds would be technical in nature. You would be asked on any differentiators that you contributed and how well, you had helped with practice growth.

Interview Questions
  • Technical knowledge on Oracle and process knowledge on Oracle is important
Viewing 1 - 10 of 732 Interviews