Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 884 of over 884 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

If you have nice skills with communication and basic aptitude and technical skills you can get through hexaware fresher hiring process. You will have to go through current trending topics for GD as they ask for same.

Interview Questions
  • Check hitbulleyes site and prepinsta for Hexaware
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

First round of interview had technical questions and questions were asked mainly on machine learning, object oriented languages, object oriented programming concepts , etc. Interview process changes and depends on the interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Hexaware Technologies

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

Just focus on work experience, attend with confidence. Be bold. Interview will be easy. Mostly online interview going on. Please approve the transfer from Chennai to native place in the month of Aug'19 namaste I am not sure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

The interview went well, the questions asked were simple and easy to answer; They asked basic questions regarding the specialization we have opted for in our bachelor's. So, strong basics would help to crack the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

Was really easy to crack, just requires good COMMUNICATION skills. Make sure your confident while answering and smart answers are the key. It had 4 rounds, the aptitude and technical written round. Questions of aptitude were quite easy and circuital was kind of good, had basics and application based questions. The communication round required good vocabulary as well as speaking skills. The technical round had basics and checked how you present the answer. The HR round was very easy as well.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you think of joining our company when your not much well versed with technical topics?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Chennai) in Dec 2021

Interview

It went on smooth and we'll coordinated. The interviewer was well mannered and treated the candidate well. The recruiter also had a good coordination and he managed the timings well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Pune)

Interview

*Guys please don’t waste your time attending the interviews*. I got a very bad experience from this company. After clearing all the rounds (2 technical & 1 HR) I hit selected and HR agreed to realise the offer same day. But after taking 10 followup form HR she said she will not be sharing the offer letter due to budget issue. If there was budget issue this should have been checked initially, not after wasting time of employee for 3 rounds and giving a hope to employees that “you have been selected” HR agreed on 15.5 LPA but after a day she declined saying that the budget is only 8 to 9 LPA.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

I had a very nice experience. The questions were mainly from the resume, core java, hobbies, etc. The technical round was of medium level. The interview lasts for about 20-25 min.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

It was a good experience.First round there is a written test and shortlisted students will appear to interview.Interview will be in superset in given slot.Headquarters is in Chennai.Package is 3.5 lpa.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hexaware Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies

Interview

Unethical HR process. The interview was very easy and I cleared it. HR called me and discussed the salary and benefits then she said we will release the offer letter only on the joining date, and till joining won't even share the agreed salary and benefits we are going to offer you. whattt??? Is it a joke? If you are not believing the candidate then how even I can believe you that you are going to offer me and you will offer what you promised. Hexaware HRs are clearly showing the culture of the company even before you enter into the company and I want to say thanks to them because they have saved me from them joining.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 884 Interviews