Hitachi Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hitachi Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Hitachi Solutions

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions.

Interview

I came along as part of an acquisition. But the description of the process submitted by others is accurate. The best way to get a shortened interview process is to use a recruiter. In addition to staying on top of the Talent Acquisition team, they will negotiation your salary to the highest possible amount as it benefits them. You will have multiple on phone interviews and 1 on-site day with more interviews.

Interview Questions

• The main question asked of consultants is "How many Full Life Cycles (for current version) have you participated in?"   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions (Irvine, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

There is the speed of business, and then there is Hitachi Solutions. 5 months of communications before I walked away from false promises and an insulting compensation offer. It would be several weeks before I'd hear back from HR in Irvine when in the previous conversation HR said they'd follow up right away. I spoke with 7 of the solutions team members, which I enjoyed, however, interacting with HR was like I was dealing with amateur hour. Also, if HR and the solutions team don't value your skill set and experience, they will lower the compensation and refuse to negotiate. All in all I'd say I share as much responsibility for going down this rabbit hole as much as Hitachi Solutions is responsible. The position posting was vague and littered with industry buzzwords to sell the position. I was simply looking for culture and forward looking team, yet that somehow blinded me from not pulling the rip cord sooner. In short, I think the partnership with Dynamics and the Hitachi Solutions team is a great one, and the talent within that team is solid. It's the senior management along with HR that raises red flags for me. Hitachi plans their strategy in 100 year road maps so I don't see their process changing anytime soon. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• The first interview is simply a discovery call to see what your number is (compensation). If your annual salary range is within range for the position then you stay within the cue of candidates.   1 Answer
    • Interviews 2-7 were all one-on-ones over the phone with various solutions team members. Most of the questions were about my background and my experience with Dynamics and implementation. There were a few questions about SDLC and architecture, but mainly it was about my experience with implementation of CRM systems.   Answer Question

Without giving reason they low balled me by 20k. I asked how they came to that number and what criteria they used. They responded with that's what the team decided. I asked to negotiate, but they said the base compensation was not negotiable. I politely walked away.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions.

Interview

NO Planning, Just mail, talked to HR Person, multiple interview, visited company Q meeting, Liked worked environment, liked Boss, found known person. Discussed Salary part, Position part, Bonus part, Green Card process, Medical Benefits

Interview Questions

Interview

Elegantly coordinated, several phone interviews and in-office interviews

Dotnet Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions (London, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

Worst interview experience. It included 2 technical rounds apart from managerial and HR. WORST PART was I waited 4 hrs for the 2nd round to be conducted. I took a day leave for this stupid interview to happen. Reached at 12 noon as per the schedule. Waited for 2 hours for the 1st technical round. Cleared it. Then the interviewer were roaming, attending meetings etc. I was just waiting for my turn. After waiting for 4hrs I was called by the interviewer for the 2nd round. He interviewed for around 1hr and asked to wait for managerial round which never even came up till now. They told I will be getting a call for HR discussions but which was not worth waiting for.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

Company visited our college campus(AISSMS IOIT) It was full day process Just be prepared properly whatever you mentioned in your Resume 3 rounds conducted by them conists of Aptitude ,
     Extempore(they Check confidence and communication Skills)
    Technical(be prepared they have strong technical team but they dont frighten you )
    HR (this was taken by Senior HR and VP of Hitachi solutions on same day)

Interview Questions

• what is C and c++
      difference between them
      why c++ is Object oriented
      oop pillars + Eg.
      operator overloading and Friend Function in C++
      Number Pyramid code   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions in July 2019.

Interview

They kept the first round in our College. First round is a written technical test. 2nd round is technical interview. It is one and half hours long interview which took place a week after the first round at their office. They asked questions from cse core like oops,dbms,programming. Knowledge of azure and dotnet would be a plus.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions in August 2018.

Interview

I was done in a nice manner,but i have waited more than 6hours for the interview.in tha interview first there will be the gd round and then next there will be the technical round.In the technical round there are expected to write coding questions and next some basic questions on the core subjects.

Senior Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two-stage recruitment process.

1. Telephone interview with the Director of the practice: This is really just a sanity check and broad discussion of the candidates CV and about the company's background/profile to ascertain mutual suitability.

If the candidate and company are happy to proceed, then a date shall be set for a face to face interview. The candidate shall also be provided with a case study to work in his/her spare time prior to the interview.

2. The second stage consists of two parts: A) a presentation of the solution to the case study and B) a detailed conversation.

A) Prior to attending this second stage interview, the candidate shall be expected to build a solution (in Power BI or something similar) based on data extracts provided. This should demonstrate the candidates basic ability to work with data and build a reasonable solution in a matter of days. This doesn't have to be absolutely perfect but the candidate shall be asked questions about the design and development of the data model and the visualisations.

B) A detailed discussing experience, aspirations, skills and interests. This is a pretty standard interview and will involve some technical questions and questions to probe the candidates consultancy skills.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions - nothing particularly different compared to others.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview with the recruiting firm (Phone)
    Interview with Solution Architect and Program Manager (Phone)
    Interview with Solution Architect (with a speciality in my area, to check my industry and system knowledge)
    Final interview with VP (to confirm that I will fit in Hitachi culture)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.