Hitachi Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hitachi Solutions Interview Questions

2.9

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions.

Interview

NO Planning, Just mail, talked to HR Person, multiple interview, visited company Q meeting, Liked worked environment, liked Boss, found known person. Discussed Salary part, Position part, Bonus part, Green Card process, Medical Benefits

Interview Questions

Interview

Elegantly coordinated, several phone interviews and in-office interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions.

Interview

I came along as part of an acquisition. But the description of the process submitted by others is accurate. The best way to get a shortened interview process is to use a recruiter. In addition to staying on top of the Talent Acquisition team, they will negotiation your salary to the highest possible amount as it benefits them. You will have multiple on phone interviews and 1 on-site day with more interviews.

Interview Questions

• The main question asked of consultants is "How many Full Life Cycles (for current version) have you participated in?"   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions (Irvine, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

There is the speed of business, and then there is Hitachi Solutions. 5 months of communications before I walked away from false promises and an insulting compensation offer. It would be several weeks before I'd hear back from HR in Irvine when in the previous conversation HR said they'd follow up right away. I spoke with 7 of the solutions team members, which I enjoyed, however, interacting with HR was like I was dealing with amateur hour. Also, if HR and the solutions team don't value your skill set and experience, they will lower the compensation and refuse to negotiate. All in all I'd say I share as much responsibility for going down this rabbit hole as much as Hitachi Solutions is responsible. The position posting was vague and littered with industry buzzwords to sell the position. I was simply looking for culture and forward looking team, yet that somehow blinded me from not pulling the rip cord sooner. In short, I think the partnership with Dynamics and the Hitachi Solutions team is a great one, and the talent within that team is solid. It's the senior management along with HR that raises red flags for me. Hitachi plans their strategy in 100 year road maps so I don't see their process changing anytime soon. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• The first interview is simply a discovery call to see what your number is (compensation). If your annual salary range is within range for the position then you stay within the cue of candidates.   1 Answer
    • Interviews 2-7 were all one-on-ones over the phone with various solutions team members. Most of the questions were about my background and my experience with Dynamics and implementation. There were a few questions about SDLC and architecture, but mainly it was about my experience with implementation of CRM systems.   Answer Question

Without giving reason they low balled me by 20k. I asked how they came to that number and what criteria they used. They responded with that's what the team decided. I asked to negotiate, but they said the base compensation was not negotiable. I politely walked away.

Senior Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two-stage recruitment process.

1. Telephone interview with the Director of the practice: This is really just a sanity check and broad discussion of the candidates CV and about the company's background/profile to ascertain mutual suitability.

If the candidate and company are happy to proceed, then a date shall be set for a face to face interview. The candidate shall also be provided with a case study to work in his/her spare time prior to the interview.

2. The second stage consists of two parts: A) a presentation of the solution to the case study and B) a detailed conversation.

A) Prior to attending this second stage interview, the candidate shall be expected to build a solution (in Power BI or something similar) based on data extracts provided. This should demonstrate the candidates basic ability to work with data and build a reasonable solution in a matter of days. This doesn't have to be absolutely perfect but the candidate shall be asked questions about the design and development of the data model and the visualisations.

B) A detailed discussing experience, aspirations, skills and interests. This is a pretty standard interview and will involve some technical questions and questions to probe the candidates consultancy skills.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions - nothing particularly different compared to others.   1 Answer

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions (Hyderabad) in October 2014.

Interview

interview is good and overall it took one month to release offer, technical interview , manager interview and followed by HR. had VP director interview which tells about company and their process.

Interview Questions

• about your Technical skill?   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions (Pune) in March 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. Technical, Managerial and HR. Ask for the 30% hike in the beginning only. Interview procedure is short and sweet. First two rounds will be face to face and after selection the HR round will be either telephonic or face to face within few days.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions.

Interview

Participated through the college on-campus program - Took about 2+ months

Initially a written test was conducted (C, CS concepts, C# and Quantitative aptitude)
    Next round was a GD conducted almost 2 months after the written test.
    Then there was a training in their Microsoft Dynamics CRM and then a written test based on DBMS and Dynamics CRM
    This followed by a Technical and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview questions were mostly based on DBMS   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was fixed as they said. There were no chances of negotiating as I was a fresher with no experience in the domain.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions in August 2018.

Interview

I was done in a nice manner,but i have waited more than 6hours for the interview.in tha interview first there will be the gd round and then next there will be the technical round.In the technical round there are expected to write coding questions and next some basic questions on the core subjects.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hitachi Solutions (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was lengthy and had to come back for 3x in the office. The position was put on hold for a month but I was given an update. There was also a mock interview which was the first time I experience during my applications.

Interview Questions

• How long is my notice period, How long is my total experience in recruitment, Why did I leave my previous companies, Why did I intend to leave my present company. Do I have experience in recruiting offshore.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.