Huge Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Huge Interview Questions

Interviews at Huge

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huge (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

A really maddening experience! The role I interviewed for changed twice. Nobody even read my resume or knew my name before the actual interview. The entire team seemed very unhappy and not collaborative.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huge in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter followed up a few weeks later to schedule a screening. After that, spoke with a director at the Brooklyn HQ who was 10 mins late to a 30 min interview. She seemed distracted and didn’t ask many questions about me or my experience - mostly talked about what she did. It was fine, but odd. Followed up afterwards with her, the scheduler, and the recruiter, and haven’t heard from any of them since. It’s been 7 weeks without a word. It appears that being ghosted by this company is not unusual based on other reviews - this fact alone is a red flag to me.

Product Designer Interview

Interview

Two phone calls with senior leadership of the office. Each were a half hour each. It included conversations about my portfolio, as well as culture fit. It was pretty easy, and I ended up getting an offer.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huge.

Interview

It has been very fluid, filled with quick responses, and encountering very nice folks throughout the process. I enjoyed the whole experience. Would recommend all companies following their footsteps.

Interview Questions

• Give me previous experience that is applicable to this role?   Answer Question

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huge (Brooklyn, NY (US)).

Interview

I was referred by an employee, was interviewed by the ECDs, which was very thorough and pleasant, but then got to HR and the process was very downhill from there. I had a less than 10 minute phone call from HR to discuss availability and times to schedule the next meetings with the direct team members. She said she would set up meeting times within the next few days. After a full month, I had not gotten a single calendar invite, meeting set-up, or even a response. I had sent a follow-up email two weeks later just to inquire if the process were still going on, but still no response. I understand if I were not the ideal candidate or fit, but to say that they will set up the next round of interviews within a day or two and never respond seems very unprofessional to me.

Interview Questions

• What goals do you have coming into the Agency? How do you see yourself growing?   Answer Question

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Huge (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter in December, did preliminary phone screenings and a take-home coding challenge during the following 30 days. In-person interview was scheduled for early January with a scheduled time of 2.5 hours.

The interview took nearly 4 hours and involved a series of 6 1:1 conversations, most of which were remote. All questions from the Huge team were specific to programming and development rather than the leadership or managerial skills described in the position's duties. I had to push the conversation in that direction and received indifferent responses. When I asked the recruiter about this during a followup conversation, and to confirm I was interviewing for the advertised role, I was told that I was indeed interviewing as a Technical Lead.

The following week I was offered an engineering role for which I didn't apply. When pressed as to why, I was informed that the team was unsure of my leadership capabilities but satisfied with my coding expertise. They stated that the engineering role could serve as a mentorship stepping stone to a lead role. I asked if they would be willing to share a timeline for such a training-up. They promised a response same day; an hour later, they stated that there was no such timeline available, and that the timing wouldn't work out.

Interview Questions

• Significant specific questions as to my technical expertise, largely focusing on JavaScript and front-end implementation strategies, with a short detour about accessibility concerns.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huge (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter from Linkedin (I also had a connection in the company). I did 2 phone interviews and then a half day of interviews with team members in the office. The in-person interview also included a presentation to a panel. In addition I had several followup calls with the recruiter for followup questions and to receive feedback from the in-person interview.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huge (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online (I know several people who've worked there over the years) and was contacted by a Talent Generalist for a phone interview. The call was very informative and detailed (not your typical phone screen) and long- over an hour. I was asked my salary range on the phone and provided it. Was later told by the Talent Generalist the "team decided to move forward with a smaller group of candidates for the position" and could not bring me along. I was curious why but no further explanation was provided. I assume it has to do with the salary range. I did at least appreciate the notification.

Engagement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huge.

Interview

Met with entire team and took practice exam. Presented to entire team after 45 minutes to prepare full blown proposal. Details/requirements vary - depends on how much time you have.

Interview Questions

• situational analysis to pull together recommendation based on client needs   Answer Question

Group Engagement Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huge.

Interview

A recruiter reached out, and we spoke about the company and job opening. I was then set up with more specific teams to learn more about the specified role. It was a very easy, pleasant process. I found the team interviewer to be direct, specific, honest and thorough.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.