Huge Interview Questions

Updated 8 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 140 of over 140 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huge

Huge

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Huge

Interview

Both HR and the hiring manager were warm, informative, and just great to work with. They have great culture at Huge and it shows throughout the interview process. My interviews weren’t too difficult, I’d say a successful candidate is one that effectively showcase their domain knowledge as well as their interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your time at (company X), what were your responsibilities?
    Answer Question
  • In what kind of environment do you do your best work?

Huge

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huge

Interview

Two separate interviews. The first one was with a HR person, and the second one was with around 4-5 people (mostly creatives) but 5-10 min each. This was an online interview, but before the pandemic. Everyone was nice and it was good to talk to different creatives to get the feeling of the work culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Huge

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huge

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and a recruiter first contacted me through me email and asked me schedule a time on calendly. After scheduling, I received another email asking for more availability. I sent more timings, I never heard back from them. I sent a follow up email twice and the recruiter replied after a week she is not available at my given timings. Then I told her I would be available at her time. She sent a confirmation email saying I will call you at the given time. I waited for the call for 15 min and she never called me.

3 people found this interview helpful

Huge

Application

I interviewed at Huge

Interview

The interview process was great, I was able to express myself freely in a video before speaking to a member of the UX team. When I spoke to the team member they were really fun and easy to talk to. It was a great interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose to apply for this program?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huge (Singapore)

Interview

Basic questions on what you do in your current role, your salary expectations, what you want to achieve in your next role. Recruiter did not do a proper job description that they are looking out for people with TVC and website experience, I wasted my time preparing for a job which I did not meet their basic screening requirement. Recruiter shared about huge career ladder:project manager to senior pm to associate lead to associate producer to senior associate producer to vp

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huge (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2021

Interview

I had two interviews with Huge with the promise of more when I was ghosted. The first interview was very strange and the recruiter only asked me one question and expected me to lead the interview. The second interview with a department head was much better but I got an email every week for three weeks saying they'd have an update for me the next day but never did. They seem like they're scrambling to recover from 2020 and don't have processes in place.

Interview Questions
  • How do you communicate employee concerns with upper management?

Huge

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huge

Interview

Had a call with the recruiter. Typical 30-minute background overview, no real questions other than what I was looking for. Started late. Recruiter was very friendly, sounded flustered and busy.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Tell me about your background.

Huge

Application

I interviewed at Huge

Interview

Easy process to set up interview, and very friendly interviewers. Interviewers were very eager to see if I would be a good fit for their team. Seems like a standard media agency for better or worse.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Huge

Application

I interviewed at Huge

Interview

Was a pretty typical process, a few calls with HR and hiring manager which then turned into two rounds of interviews with different members of teams. Each in person interview was with three different people.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Huge

Application

I interviewed at Huge

Interview

The great interview didn't get the job, Lady on the phone was super nice but they interviewed me for a copywriting position when I applied for a graphic design position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Interviews