HungerBox Interview Questions

Updated 7 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HungerBox

HungerBox

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HungerBox in Sep 2022

Interview

First round was DS round - one or two questions regarding DS were asked. Second round was informed as iOS round and problem solving. But it was more of a discussion on how to solve the problems they have in their product and one DS question. But the interviewer in second round had a couple of responses in his mind which he wanted to listen and even if you try to provide a better solution it does not matter.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How do you solve - if you app has to make 10 api calls at launch and it takes a lot of time to return and the data is not updated frequently, so how will you handle this for reducing the time taken by api. 2. Maximum water that can be stored between two buildings
    1 Answer

HungerBox

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HungerBox in Jul 2022

Interview

Everything went really well but then they abruptly said rejected without giving any reason. I kept asking should I go into further detail I can think of more solutions to the problem and they were like no no it's fine we got the answer. 4 Round: 1. LLD + Product 2. CTO 3. Android Discussion 4. HM Round

Interview Questions
  • Overall 4 rounds: 1. Intro round LLD discussion + Product Thinking Design Food Delivery. I asked that Let me create a class diagram as well but he was not interested. Then we discussed API inputs and possible outputs. Two things here that they should improve is that they should tell the candidate it is either a product question or a tech question. 2. CTO Round: Firstly he came late I think he was sleeping and we brainstormed about a few situations in the previous product. Why socket programming, 3. Android Round: It was taken by SDE Android. Very basic questions related to android. I did answer like 99% of them but came to know from the agency that this was the round where they rejected me and I was like WTF. 4. Hiring Manager: Again 2 DS algo question. Coded and solved in 15 minutes and he was impressed. 1 simple Database Question and then Behavior Questions. I used STAR framework to answer all of them.

HungerBox

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HungerBox in Mar 2022

Interview

Not a good experience. The questions were very vague and they never let me finish.. I was cut off every 5secs and asked to move to next question and abruptly stooped and said.. will let you know.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me everything about you, your childhood, your likes and dislikes, family, friends.. everything..

HungerBox

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HungerBox

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. Consisted of two rounds, and second round was a confirmation call for the location of work and what the job is going to be like and the first interview was basically discussing how would I generate leads.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HungerBox (Bangalore) in Oct 2020

Interview

Didn't receive call even though getting a message. Whole class was prepared and waiting for the call skipping lectures and preparing but didn't receive a single call. Expected better but the staff and management seem to be less bothered. The startup idea is brilliant but if it's managed in these way then there might be an issue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HungerBox (Bangalore)

Interview

Written test(included code snippets, two coding questions, two to three DBMS concept questions) Technical Interview round 1(one coding question and asked about academic projects) Technical Interview round 2( asked 2-3 questions related to one of my projects and two coding questions)

Interview Questions
  • there was a coding question in the technical round and the interviewer asked for an optimized solution

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HungerBox (Bangalore)

Interview

The process started with a subjective test. Then, there were two interview rounds the first consist questions from DBMS, DP & the subjective test. The second round questions were also on DSA Concepts

Interview Questions
  • Job Scheduling Problem to get the max profit.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HungerBox (New Delhi)

Interview

It was a campus drive. First round was a Pen&Paper Test with a string based question and a couple of Output/Debugging based questions. 2 Technical Interviews followed. First was mostly on Data Structures. There were 6 questions on Array Implementation. Second Interview was Resume Grilling and Software Design (OOPS).

Interview Questions
  • In an array A, given S, how to detect if A(i)+A(j)+A(k) = S. While i j and k are not equal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HungerBox (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Oct 2019

Interview

The Interviewer asked simple output based questions and asked to describe all the projects in my resume. After that, he asked me two questions from the array and one from the linked list and then one from tree which I declined finally.

Interview Questions
  • He asked to find a number in a sorted but rotated array.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in H .S .R Layout B .D .A Complex

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HungerBox (H .S .R Layout B .D .A Complex) in Aug 2019

Interview

They are conducting 3 rounds of face to face interview...mostly they will select the candidate in 2nd round..not bad ..but they think their self as more genius...They check the candidates willing to work as down..

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews