Hyatt Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hyatt Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyatt

2.4

Lead Gallery Host Interview

Interview

Short and to the point. Sat me down with the 2 assistant general managers and we discussed the position and my qualifications for it. The next day they called me with a job offer

AGM Interview

Interview

Professional and thorough. Multiple interviews that explained the culture and values, as well as assessing my skills. Usual BI questions, so if you are used to the classic "Tell us about a time when....." then you will do well at the interview.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have overseeing Directors and Managers?   Answer Question

Assistant Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

Recruiter contacts you for an prescreen interview. It’s a brief conversation to see if you be a good fit. You meet with HR team and the General Manager. The final process of the interview is to panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How long you’ve been in Human Resources?   3 Answers

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Super young inexperienced asst mgr female interviewed me, Molly. Very sarcastic and condescending. In knowledgeable about restaurants, had small customer knowledge. HR young and inexperienced also, complained that I applied to too many openings and never returns voice mails or calls after 3 weeks of attempts. I’m not surprised the restaurant has so many openings and is failing miserably. It was such a waste of time and I have such great skills and hospitality experience. Maybe the asst mgr thought I could eventually take her job. The restaurant currently has extremely slow staff and get over whelm easily, I was pretty shocked it’s not run as a 5 star hotel should be

Interview Questions

• Why don’t I frequent Hyatt more as a customer   1 Answer
    • Asked about my knowledge of food n beverage   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

Phone interview, Video interview, 8 hr Case study, In-person multi-person interview with hiring manager and team members, phone interview with head of the team (though he never called).

Made it through all the rounds, they called my references, and then was told by the third party recruiter that they no longer have budget to fill this role after the two month process...

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about the company. Give examples of how you have owned projects from start to finish.   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

Not too difficult, waited 40 mins to be interviewed, interview was 5 mins long and got the job two days later, the interviewer was pretty much flexible and really nice.

Interview Questions

• How you have any hotel housekeeping experience?   2 Answers

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahaina, HI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Lahaina, HI (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Corporate. Impersonal until you get to the property. Great conversation about culture and history. In person. Dress nice. Be yourself. Genuine care! more words do not make this any more valuable, after you make people frustrated.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minot, ND (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hyatt (Minot, ND (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview within a week by the GM. We setup an in person interview with the AGM. I can in and met the front desk agent working, then had an easy conversational interview with the assistant manager discussing hours, the position responsibilities, and the property. Then she asked me to explain why I think I’d be a good fit for them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work front desk?   1 Answer

Floor Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyatt (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

It was set up through my job coach,so their wasn't really an interview. They just had me sign paper , took me on a tour of the facility, and got me fitted for a uniform. I started several days later.

Event Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moore, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyatt (Moore, OK (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by two people. Asked the most ridiculous questions. Only 1 question about what I actually do, or how I could help. It was dumb questions. First question was what is this job about? So I'm supposed to tell you about the job you are interviewing me for. They want you to be honest and then don't like it. I'm glad I didn't get the job. I had a normal interview elsewhere for a better job anyway, where we discussed my skills in detail and didn't have idiot questions about feelings. Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when your coworker annoyed you? Not verbatim, but close. Most questions were about feelings and such.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.