Hyatt Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 742 of over 742 interviews

In Person10%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hyatt (Pune)

Interview

There are no written tests and only interview. There are only 3-4 rounds that include with HR, Cluster Head, GM, India Head. You can apply through reaching out to HR or through job sites.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do to increase RevPar
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

The interview process started with a call from HR, based on that call you move into the first interview which is with the boss or manager. If that goes well, you move into the second interview with two-three managers.

Interview Questions
  • What was something difficult that you had to overcome and how did you do it

Hyatt

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hyatt

Interview

Interview asked the basic questions, but you could tell they really cared about WHO you were as a person. The interview was about 3 hours and included time with senior management too. Process after that was quick and seamless. Overall it left a great impression.

Interview Questions
  • How do I learn. Basically, are you self motivated or do you need someone to push you.

Hyatt

Application

I interviewed at Hyatt

Interview

Process was professional and people were nice for the entire interview process, received results within two weeks and the resposibility and information regarding the role were well stated ahead of interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hyatt

Application

I interviewed at Hyatt

Interview

They really want to know that you are applying because you believe in the mission statement of the company. You shouldn't apply just for a paycheck, or if you can't handle elite guests with high touch needs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hyatt

Application

I interviewed at Hyatt

Interview

Quick phone conversation for first round but I did not choose to go along with it. Asked several general behavioural questions, noting special. Not sure what they will ask for the face to face interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Pittsburgh, PA) in Apr 2022

Interview

I filled out an app and got a call back. I went to property and was interviewed by he and manager. Had to do a background test and drug test then fill out a bunch of papers for the o boarding. It was smooth and easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hyatt

Application

I interviewed at Hyatt

Interview

The interview was quick and the interviewer was friendly and pleasant. I was asked the basic questions about my experience that you'd expect at an interview, though not many in depth questions about how I would handle specific types of situations as a front desk agent.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you qualified for the job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (Dallas, TX)

Interview

First interviewed with HR - getting to know me as a person, what I am looking for, offering resources Second interview with director of operations- asking more specific questions about the job history, success, more department specific questions Third interview with GM - have not had this yet.

Interview Questions
  • Do I have a history of creating a menu? What is my favorite drink to order?

Hyatt

Application

I interviewed at Hyatt

Interview

I got the job by calling them by phone and asking them if there was an open position for an internship and they said there was and I could send them my CV and have an interview with them (this was in the middle of pandemic)

Interview Questions
  • Questions were related to which university I studied at, what my major was and where I lived in comparison to where the hotel is located
Viewing 1 - 10 of 742 Interviews

Hyatt Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Hyatt as 90.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.75 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Team Leader and Culinary (Commis Chef) rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Industrial Trainee and Commis Chef roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Hyatt takes an average of 17 days when considering 48 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Front Desk Receptionist had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Industrial Trainee roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 46 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Hyatt according to 48 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 25.00%