ICS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICS Interview Questions

Interviews at ICS

2.6

Dynamics CRM Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICS in March 2019.

Interview

First interview was scheduled but I had to reschedule 15 minutes prior to the interview because of a production issue I needed to address with my current employer. Yes, I understand I canceled at the last minute but I’m employed and my current employer is my priority. Any loyal employee would’ve done the same. Any reputable employer we completely understand that decision.

You would think that putting your current employer first shows commitment, integrity, loyalty, etc…

Instead, I cannot get a second interview nor even a simple reply to my emails. One would think that it would be quite impressive to see a potential candidate put their employer 1st but ICS (Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.)

I am not impressed with ICS nor would I ever work for this organization or any other organization with ties to ICS. ICS is only thinking is about making a buck and not considering individuals who are dedicated to their 1st priority.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICS (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

The HR representative with ICS called me and not even midway through the call, she HUNG up on me. She never called me back, nor returned my call/email. I've worked for some amazing companies(F-500) and have NEVER had an HR personnel do what she did. Absolutely UNprofessional and disrespectful. I would never work for a company like this. Ever! I'll be sure to let my peers know.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICS (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

They asked me to come in at a certain time and the questions they asked were pretty straightforward. If felt like it was fairly done. It lasted about a half hour, then they called me the next week.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICS (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Spoke with several managers and directors within the company and went over the position and my resume. Gave information regarding the positions and the abilities to be hired from within.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Manager IT Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICS (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Sat down in noisy office to review my background. Did not provide extensive feedback or advice for a recruiting firm. Sounded like they would give me what ever I wanted. I am still waiting to get interviews with client. We reviewed several positions and they were going to submit me for all of them

Interview Questions

• Specifics about my background and experience. Asked for references   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Interview

Two interviews before being hired. First interview was more of a meet and greet. Second interview was a small test to see what your knowledge was. They let me know within 2-3 days if I was hired for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They sent a letter say what your benefits were and how much you would get payed.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring process moved quickly between initial contact to extended offer. The interview process was a 1/2 day rotating between multiple groups of people.

Interview Questions

• The Interview style was filled with non job related problem solving questions (i.e. Microsoft) as well as some job specific questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for 10% higher than their initial offer.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICS.

Interview

You will be initially interviewed, if they like your qualifications, they will match your present salary and even more

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICS (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was surprising to have interviewed with not only the manager of the team I would be working with, but also with the VP, for a contractor position. It appears they may look toward the contractor position as a stepping stone to becoming a full-time employee.

Interview Questions

• When faced with a task you don't know how to do, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

SE Interview

Interview

Was not interviewed for this position. Was acquired from other company. This management is in India and does not do a good job at hiring either. They hire third party to short list the candidates.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.