IDEA Cellular Interview Questions

Updated 16 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 139 of over 139 interviews

Employee Referral16%
In Person7%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan)

Interview

It was tough. Lot of technical questions were asked related to electronics. First a test, then GD and then personal interview. It happened with a panel and went for weeks.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What are transistors? 2. What are PN diode?
    Answer Question

IDEA Cellular

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular

Interview

This was on-campus. There were 5 people in the room. 3 of the senior people interviewed me. As I entered and sat, I introduced myself (name and branch and that I was interning and where). Followed by some light questions (to test your confidence I guess): Q: What did you have for lunch? (I was the first to be interview post-lunch) A: Sandwiches Q: Why? A: I wanted to have something light Q: Why, are you nervous for the interview? A: Both nervousness and excitement Q: Which is more? A: Excitement

Interview Questions
  • They asked me 3 questions: 1. What is a better form of wireless communication over long distance - AM or FM?
  • 2. One question on circuits. I don't remember clearly but something on the lines of drawing a high pass or a low pass RLC circuit.

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar, Bihar

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Patna, Bihar, Bihar) in Mar 2019

Interview

The called me first for interview but that was not interview Not too tough but salary was not so fair so i dindnt joined the company if new vacancies occurs on diploma basis inform me please

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IDEA Cellular

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular

Interview

Interview process is seemless but little bit stretegic. Need to ensure for good qualification in management.Preferably from IIM and any A tire institute. Interview scanning through CV then Ist level screening and then f2f interview followed by HR round and then hiring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IDEA Cellular

Application

I interviewed at IDEA Cellular

Interview

Selection and recruitment was done through campus interview from college. It went well. Group discussion and personal interview round. There was a general introductory presentation in the beginning of the selection followed by a question and answer session.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Mumbai) in Feb 2018

Interview

Wonderful experience to be interviewed by an eclectic panel at Idea Cellular. Learnt a lot about myself also in the process. The panel made me very comfortable before getting into deep probing questions...

Interview Questions
  • How would you ensure channel satisfaction?

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur Nagar

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Kanpur Nagar) in Nov 2017

Interview

Interview was quiet good selection process is not too long.they selected me in just two days.It gives me a new experiences.ZBM (zonal branch manager)who takes my interview he was also quiet good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IDEA Cellular

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular in Oct 2017

Interview

The overall Interview was in 3 parts 1. First Interview happened with the Head of Vertical 2. Second Interview happened with the Head of Department 3. Lastly with HR for Salary & Negotiation. The Interview was pretty simple & good. My overall Knowledge about the role & required job was test with multiple questions & the duration was not more than 30 minutes per Interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Asked me about the my experience on working with large sets of data. 2. How I prepare the MIS 3. How I handle difficult situation 4. How to automate some of the work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular (Pune) in Jul 2017

Interview

They took apti first it was quiet easy. It contained quantitative and technical questions based on telecom. Apti was followed by general and technical questions. Go through your projects in academics thoroughly. Relocation is mandatory and no mercy.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

IDEA Cellular

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDEA Cellular

Interview

psychometric tests, personal interview with a group panel highlighting all aspects of the resume. The leader interviewing was one of the top performers from the company. the overall interview was on mid-average difficulty level. The overall experience of the individual was highlighted

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 139 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with IDEA Cellular Job Seekers

TSM
Learn About the Job
JobsSalariesInterviews
TSM (Territory Sales Manager)
Learn About the Job