IHG Hotels and Resorts Interview Questions

Updated 1 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 412 of over 412 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (New Delhi) in May 2017

Interview

3 rounds 1 hr 2 manager. To be good in sll of them. Hr do not entertain lousy people. B.com is must in ihg. good luck for future. There is nothing you can't do.

Interview Questions
  • Accounting
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Not so tough interview.. The first round was Personal interview round .. Second was Group discussion round..(future of hoteliers) Third round about general knowledge and current affairs Fourth round was head of the department round (Hod round ) And last fifth round which is general manager round (GM round)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Very straightforward and easy! Recruiting process was very personal and hiring managers were very insightful. Looking for sales oriented individuals with great work ethic. Would highly recommend applying for this role, great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Très bon déroulement des entretiens. Très bonne organisation de la part de l'équipe RH et des managers des autres départements. Processus très clair. Rien à redire ni à ajouter sur le sujet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IHG Hotels and Resorts

Application

I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts

Interview

Interview with manager. Questions are asked, you give an answer. Just the usual. Nothing out of the ordinary. Though I did not get the job. has has has has hat hat

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was mostly basic trying to get to know you. Questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years... And more on discussing what salary range you have benefits and also if you are okay with working graveyard...

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something that isn't on your resume How did you hear about this opening