IHG Hotels and Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Business Analysis Sr Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (New Delhi) in May 2017.

Interview

3 rounds 1 hr 2 manager. To be good in sll of them. Hr do not entertain lousy people. B.com is must in ihg. good luck for future. There is nothing you can't do.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I have good skills spock English, i have 4 years of experience resturent food service Jobs, i am qualified to working food service Jobs, i am accepted to interview, who will provide me with company

Interview Questions

• Who is better working our restaurant?   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts.

Interview

Simple questions to learn your background and skill level. Had a phone interview and in person interview. The person was nice and easy to talk to. Overall a good process I enjoyed.

Interview Questions

• Use something in your daily life to describe how you would handle a certain scenario.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts.

Interview

It was OK. the position filled before calling me so they just apologized on the phone. Ended up being ok. It was OK. went to a competitor and got the job

Global HR Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

From the very beginning they told me exactly what t expect in the interview process and when it would happen. They met every goal they established. This was wonderful for a job seeker.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 words that describe you at your best?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts in November 2019.

Interview

The interview contained the behavior and technical part and took around one hour. I applied online and waited for two weeks to get the interview. They would ask details of how did you perform machine learning techniques mentioned in the resume.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied thru Glassdoor on a Friday
    Was invited for an F2F Interview the following Monday. (Was happy that application process is fast)
    Asked to be rescheduled on a Tuesday. Recruiter says ok. (Pretty lenient when it comes to applicants, which is nice)

Interview was easy.

What concerns me is that interview is too fast. They really made me feel like they only accommodated me because I was already there and felt like I was wasting their time.

I am assuming that the recruiter only gathered applicants without even checking their credentials so she has people to present to her Hiring Manager. (Bad Practice in my opinion)

Asked when will i receive feedback. They said the next day, more than 7days already still no feedback. Will not bother following-up on the status in this case.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

No interview. I was applying via their website, for positions that I would be a great match, and was receiving almost instantaneous rejections. I did some research and it seems like they've outsourced a lot of tech positions to India. Waste of time. Don't bother.

Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process lasted about a total of 2-3 weeks, from the time I submitted my resume to the time I received an offer. I thought the entire interview process was very low pressure!

Had 2 phone interviews and 1 in-person interview. The first phone interview was with the Hiring Manager and was very casual, the goal for the HM was to get a better understanding of your resume and make sure that they had enough information beyond the words on paper. She would then get that info to the manager to decide whether or not they wanted to move to round 2. The HM reached out to me to confirm and set up the 2nd phone interview time.

The next phone interview was with the Design Manager, which was also very casual. It was the goal of the DM to really get a feel for who you are, what you've done, why you wanted to make the transition, etc. Just to see if you were a good fit. After the phone interview, she contacted me to set up an in person interview with the DM again as well as the department manager.

The in person interview lasted maybe 45-1 hour. Very low pressure. They wanted to get a feel for my experience, as well as talk to me more about the project I would be working on to make sure it was something I was willing to do/interested in. Less than a week later, they sent an offer.

IT Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IHG Hotels and Resorts (Dunwoody, GA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Basic personal questions about myself and what I did in college. I don't remember them asking me anything technical (as the internship position itself didn't really have any technical requirements other than knowing basic Microsoft Office and database handling).

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain some things on my resume in more detail such as campus involvement and leadership positions   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Interview

Received an initial phone screening with one of the recruiters who I thought was a very nice person. She moved my resume to the Hiring Manager for his review and told me she would notify me if I was selected for an interview.

A week later I received a phone call from the recruiter and was told that I was selected for a phone interview.

The Phone Interview was pretty standard. The only issue I had was that the Hiring Manager was somewhat rude and seemed to be annoyed that he even had to interview me. Either way I’m not worried about the outcome because the company is still a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.