ISG (MA) Interview Questions

Updated Jan 1, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

Other27%
Recruiter9%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ISG (MA)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Paris) in Oct 2017

Interview

J'attends 15 minutes pour rien dans un hall... en retard. J'ai pensé que la personne avait oublié le rendez-vous. J'ai mis une belle veste, photocopié l'annonce, imprimé le C.V., etc. On m'offre un café... Enfin, de l'eau, dans ma tête, si c'est une bonbonne, c'est cancérigène. Je prends un café avec capsule, pour être sociable. La femme prend dans un gobelet en plastique, un café chaud... ! Cancer... bravo ! On parle. On parle. Au bout de 15 minutes, la femme me dit : "Le poste est déjà pris." Je tombe des nues... Je viens pour discuter visiblement... Le travail, on s'en moque. Elle critique ensuite mon C.V que j'ai fait sur les conseils de la femme de l'APEC. Le C.V. de la femme sur Linkedin est déplorable ! Mais elle a aussi mon ancien C.V., mais elle insiste. Elle me dit : "Eventuellement, il y a un poste de directeur d'école à Nantes". (Enfin, à mes yeux, c'est l'éventualité d'une probabilité)... Elle me renvoie ensuite un mail, sans ponctuation... Belle éducation... Avec un "Bonjour" ! Quelle amabilité entre gens de grandes écoles... Avec une phrase à tomber par terre ! A 4 h 48 du matin, à cause d'elle, le lendemain, et j'ai été contrarié toute la journée (migraines, remise en question...), je me réveille, avec des maux de têtes... Et je comprends que cette femme a fait preuve de harcèlement moral à mon égard... avec ses intimidations, sa façon de dire, et de faire. Pour une école : ISG = 0/20

Interview Questions
  • Quels sont vos projets ? etc.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (New York, NY)

Interview

The recruiter welcomed me to the company and told me a little about what they do, and then started into the interview questions. She was friendly and welcoming and knowledgeable about the company.

Interview Questions
  • How do you overcome any challenges poised by the varying needs of the client?

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Danvers, MA)

Interview

It was relatively easy, however both of the people who interviewed me are no longer with the company. I was given a basic overview of the position which was pretty accurate as you really have to be in the position in order to really know it. Basic interview questions were asked. I was told there was room to grow and turnover is fine. I have since learned that turn over is really high.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

ISG (MA)

Application

I interviewed at ISG (MA)

Interview

The interview was barely professional. I was way over dressed and the interviewer was dressed for a night out on the town. She was not really listening to me. I felt it was a easy interview and I was going to be hired regardless

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Danvers, MA) in Apr 2016

Interview

Was somewhat informal due to the fact that prior to my military experience I worked for another firm based out of Texas. Both the women who interviewed me were professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes in which I was asked about my knowledge of the position. I already was aware of the position and was only eager to get back to work in the field.

Interview Questions
  • Why should they hire me? What prior experience did I have? What did I know about the position? Was I willing to take cases over an hour away from my home? What my schedule availability was

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Danvers, MA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Met with the customer service manager for an interview that took about an hour. I was asked standard interview questions, mostly reviewing past work experience and how that would translate over to this job. I was then offered a position a month or so later after a hiring freeze concluded.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Bangalore) in Apr 2015

Interview

Interview was done in one day. Decent experience. Pay offered was less. overall ok experience. I got offer letter very soon and i accepted it. I joined accordingly. Not much applicant were present

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Danvers, MA)

Interview

Phone screen is mostly yes and no questions about resume. Interview was similar to phone screen but was more of an informational regarding the position than an actual interview. Very easy, no trick questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Danvers, MA)

Interview

I applied on-line and was called in the very next day for an interview with a recruit office. A woman who interviewed me was so formal and stiff that I felt very uncomfortable and immediately felt not welcome. Only then I noticed, how "cold" the office is, people pass by each other and don't even bother to say "hi" The recruiter also never cracked a smile.

11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Pensacola, FL) in Apr 2014

Interview

They contacted me. I am a licensed All Lines Adjuster with 10 years of experience. I have not done medical claims, and from what I have researched is not not even close to the salary I make now. But, I want to learn every aspect, and like I said they contacted me. Then called wanting me to go right then, rush rush, and take like an aptitude or skills test. Sending me 10 emails, rushing me to get there asap. Now, can you go now right now. Nerve racking. I got up and went. I aced the Math, I aced the typing, and I missed two synonyms/antonyms (which were best guess answers anyway), and they said I failed. I was more than mad. My IQ is off the charts, I was a dean's list student, and because I don't their correct definition of a word, I failed.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were asked, no interview performed, no calling my boss or references to see how capable I was. I never met whomever emailed me, and they treated me like crap after all the rushing around. THEY CONTACTED ME. Two days later, I received an email for the same job, same place, same company....Now who needs an Idiot test? At least I know which interviews I have been on. And by the way, that is the only interview I have been on in 10 years. I am usually hired over the phone based on my resume, experience, and references. Glad I don't work there.
4 people found this interview helpful