ISG (MA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ISG (MA) Interview Questions

Interviews at ISG (MA)

2.0

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The recruiter welcomed me to the company and told me a little about what they do, and then started into the interview questions. She was friendly and welcoming and knowledgeable about the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome any challenges poised by the varying needs of the client?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Danvers, MA (US)).

Interview

It was relatively easy, however both of the people who interviewed me are no longer with the company. I was given a basic overview of the position which was pretty accurate as you really have to be in the position in order to really know it. Basic interview questions were asked. I was told there was room to grow and turnover is fine. I have since learned that turn over is really high.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

The interview was barely professional. I was way over dressed and the interviewer was dressed for a night out on the town. She was not really listening to me. I felt it was a easy interview and I was going to be hired regardless

Surveillance Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Danvers, MA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Was somewhat informal due to the fact that prior to my military experience I worked for another firm based out of Texas. Both the women who interviewed me were professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes in which I was asked about my knowledge of the position. I already was aware of the position and was only eager to get back to work in the field.

Interview Questions

• Why should they hire me?
      What prior experience did I have?
      What did I know about the position?
      Was I willing to take cases over an hour away from my home?
      What my schedule availability was   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Danvers, MA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with the customer service manager for an interview that took about an hour. I was asked standard interview questions, mostly reviewing past work experience and how that would translate over to this job. I was then offered a position a month or so later after a hiring freeze concluded.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and it's operations?   Answer Question

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Danvers, MA (US)).

Interview

Phone screen is mostly yes and no questions about resume. Interview was similar to phone screen but was more of an informational regarding the position than an actual interview. Very easy, no trick questions.

Investigative Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Danvers, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied on-line and was called in the very next day for an interview with a recruit office. A woman who interviewed me was so formal and stiff that I felt very uncomfortable and immediately felt not welcome. Only then I noticed, how "cold" the office is, people pass by each other and don't even bother to say "hi" The recruiter also never cracked a smile.

Medical Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Pensacola, FL (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

They contacted me. I am a licensed All Lines Adjuster with 10 years of experience. I have not done medical claims, and from what I have researched is not not even close to the salary I make now. But, I want to learn every aspect, and like I said they contacted me. Then called wanting me to go right then, rush rush, and take like an aptitude or skills test. Sending me 10 emails, rushing me to get there asap. Now, can you go now right now. Nerve racking. I got up and went. I aced the Math, I aced the typing, and I missed two synonyms/antonyms (which were best guess answers anyway), and they said I failed. I was more than mad. My IQ is off the charts, I was a dean's list student, and because I don't their correct definition of a word, I failed.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked, no interview performed, no calling my boss or references to see how capable I was. I never met whomever emailed me, and they treated me like crap after all the rushing around. THEY CONTACTED ME. Two days later, I received an email for the same job, same place, same company....Now who needs an Idiot test? At least I know which interviews I have been on. And by the way, that is the only interview I have been on in 10 years. I am usually hired over the phone based on my resume, experience, and references. Glad I don't work there.   Answer Question

It was not really declined, they offered me the job. Then I got a synonym wrong, aced the skills and math, and they rescinded the offer. I emailed the man who didn't even have the kahunas to contact me afterwards. I told him it was an insult to my entire resume, career, and references. I also told him it's a scientific fact people don't test well, and on top of it being rushed to go asap to do this? Then walking into a strange place, being let in by an armed security guard, weird is all I have to say.

SIU Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ISG (MA).

Interview

Called by a human resources representative. She set up a time for a phone interview. The interview was conducted by the same human resources person on a speaker phone with no other parties in the room. She asked about qualifications and experience. Gave me the run down of how they don't hire full time investigators (even though the job posting never made mention of part time work) she called the position per Diem. She asked if I owned all of my own surveillance equipment and said that I would have to buy what I didn't have(even though their website tells prospective clients that they provided all of the equipment). I was told that they pay per case, or report, or pictures. I was told that all costs would be covered by me. I was asked to send references in a separate email, and a few days later I received a rejection email. None of my references were contacted.

Interview Questions

• "Can you live with this arrangement?" "We just want to have investigators in all markets right now to call upon."   1 Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISG (MA) (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was done in one day. Decent experience. Pay offered was less. overall ok experience. I got offer letter very soon and i accepted it. I joined accordingly. Not much applicant were present

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.