ITC Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ITC Hotels Interview Questions

Updated 30 Mar 2019

2.9

Sort:

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ITC Hotels.

Interview

First, I met the Human resource manager, and then with the learning department manager, that's it for the first day. For the third round, I met Front Office Manager and also the General Manager of the ITC Hotel, South Division. Then I got a call in few days saying i got selected.

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

With Hr manager .With Food & beverage manager last with General manager. Taring manager took skype interview she asked about what do you know about itc hotels... what you know about itc company.....how many hotels they have present now...

Interview Questions

• About my education , experience of previous hotels...   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Bengaluru) in December 2015.

Interview

We had 3 rounds for the first leg of selections, a group discussion, an impromptu topic discussion and a personal interview. Topic for GD was, Do organisations really contribute in the name of CSR or is it just a facade? impromptu topic was "Luxury" and the personal interview had a good amount of current affairs and static gk.( 7 sisters of India, Southern most point of India, Section 370, Section 377 etc.)

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by the term Responsible Luxury   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Campus placement. Included test checking knowledge and intelligence, multiple group discussions and then multiple panel interviews. There were more group discussions and interviews after being shortlisted. You also need to ensure your marks were good to ensure offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Captain Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITC Hotels.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview. Firstly round of interview was with Learning and development Manager for English fluency. Secondly with F&B manager..technical round. Thirdly with HR manager round and final with GM.

Interview Questions

• What Cuts of red meat used in Indian cuisine?
      Which is the grape vodka?
      name any 5 wine regions of France?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Vadodara) in January 2011.

Interview

I saw an interview advertisement on the church notice board. I called up the HR Manager with the reference of the advertisement put up on the church notice board and fixed my appointment for the interview.
    Firstly, I had an interview with the AUFC Assistant Unit Finance Controller, secondly with the UFC Unit Finance Controller, then with the HR Manager and lastly with the GM General Manager.

Assistant Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Mumbai) in November 2014.

Interview

long process, GD interview . Interview mostly technical finance based. I took months from call for interview to actual interviews. Interview was not so hard, only basics. Also there were 2 rounds of interview , that too with finance EVP and functional head

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Chandigarh) in May 2016.

Interview

panel of two,I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITC.first round was g.d. , second round was personal interview and third round was final interview at headquarters.
    G.D. is tough as only one person was selected from each group of 10-11 people.
    Personal interview is based on technical skill check and consist of h.r. test as well.
    Final interview is based to check your thinking and conceptual check.

Interview Questions

Takes a lot of time for giving response,have to do many followups but no response. They are very unprofessional in terms of others time and energy.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

All crap.

Selling responsible luxury my foot. Disability adaptive my foot.
    These bunch of people interviewed me for 4 rounds on 4 different days to reject me for POOR EYESIGHT. EXCUSE ME, DIDN'T YOU GUYS KNOW THIS SINCE INTERVIEW 1?
    This also after waiting fron 9 AM to 4 PM for an interview. Time management tossed into tge dustbin.
    All this for being responsible and disability adaptive. Who are you fooling?

Interview Questions

• WILL YOU GET YOUR EYE SIGHT CORRECRED THROUGH LASER?

This is all they cared about. My knowledge, skill weren't even tested. Superficiality to the dirtiest level.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2011.

Interview

The process was very elaborate. Went through about 7 rounds of interviews. But the entire process was well organized and the interviewers were very friendly and made me comfortable. The questions were mostly situation based, with very few technical questions in the first couple of rounds. They are more interested in the right attitude than your technical knowledge.Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.