ITC Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ITC Hotels Interview Questions

Interviews at ITC Hotels

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ITC Hotels.

Interview

First, I met the Human resource manager, and then with the learning department manager, that's it for the first day. For the third round, I met Front Office Manager and also the General Manager of the ITC Hotel, South Division. Then I got a call in few days saying i got selected.

Front Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (New Delhi).

Interview

It is tough with focus on gk, current affairs, and general aptitude. Command on language has to be good. DepartmentTechnical’s also required. All the best for whosoever is applying for jobs.

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Bhubaneswar) in October 2019.

Interview

GD . CASE STUDY. Personal Interview. Checking of skills.... general knowledge. skills attitude personality...gd topics include random topics. to be discussed for a stipulated time... PI included one to one interview includes panel members asking questions

Interview Questions

• how will u log complaint of a guest   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ITC Hotels.

Interview

It was more of a conversation about your childhood, why you want to join the company and how can you contribute. The interviewers tried to maintain a friendly atmosphere and tried to gauge the interests and general background of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can improve the staying experience of guests at oir hotels?   Answer Question

Interview

GD, PI. The same was through campus placement. There were a total of 50 candidates who were invited of which they selected just 3. GD is relatively easy however pi is more technical and tedious.

Captain Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITC Hotels.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview. Firstly round of interview was with Learning and development Manager for English fluency. Secondly with F&B manager..technical round. Thirdly with HR manager round and final with GM.

Interview Questions

• What Cuts of red meat used in Indian cuisine?
      Which is the grape vodka?
      name any 5 wine regions of France?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Chennai) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied through University, final round took place in Haryana. They were very courteous and whole process was arranged step by step. The questions were simple , they were more interested in judging your will to learn and work hard.

SPA Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Kolkata) in December 2018.

Interview

There was 5 rounds in total taken by Hr manager, learning service head, spa manager, residential manager and general manager one after the other. Since I was a fresher they mainly asked me about myself, my background, education, why I wanna work and why in this company. Customer handling questions were not asked.

Sales and Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels.

Interview

the interview was a general one. They didn't grill me much. They were testing me on communication skills and the kind of mindset i possess. They are very particular about your dressing it should be neat and tidy. If your are going for the interview remember to shave your beard

GRE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Bengaluru).

Interview

There was 3 rounds
    1st with front office manager
    2nd with h.r manager
    And final with G.m
    It was really easy
    Interview was very positive
    Staffs were good
    They also provided lunch
    It was good overall

Interview Questions

• Introduction, why hospitality, what will you do if customer is unhappy with the service   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.