ITC Hotels Interview Questions

Updated 27 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 53 interviews

Applied online16%
In Person9%
HardAverageEasy

ITC Hotels

Application

I interviewed at ITC Hotels

Interview

Long and through interview process. They make you feel comfortable through the whole thing. Telephonic interview first, then in person - one to one. All through the HR is very accommodating and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Depends on the job role
    Answer Question

ITC Hotels

Application

I interviewed at ITC Hotels

Interview

GD followed by interview .

Interview Questions
  • Introduction, questions related to all the 4 core departments

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (New Delhi)

Interview

It is tough with focus on gk, current affairs, and general aptitude. Command on language has to be good. DepartmentTechnical’s also required. All the best for whosoever is applying for jobs.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Calcutta) in Jan 2020

Interview

Group discussion as itc was there for the campus placement personal interview with general manager at kolkata office only. A bit of long waiting time and we had to wait for long time

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Dec 2019

Interview

GD followed by 4 rounds of personal interviews. All these interviews were taken by different people from the senior management of the company. The interview was a mix of questions related to CV, General Knowledge and Awareness. It was a nice experience.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to CV and some GK.

ITC Hotels

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ITC Hotels in Nov 2019

Interview

Great interview. You just have to be thorough with your basics. Be particular about your grooming and just show good confidence. There will be a few rounds but if youre good at communication and show confidence youll get thjrough it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Bhubaneshwar) in Oct 2019

Interview

GD . CASE STUDY. Personal Interview. Checking of skills.... general knowledge. skills attitude personality...gd topics include random topics. to be discussed for a stipulated time... PI included one to one interview includes panel members asking questions

Interview Questions
  • how will u log complaint of a guest

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (New Delhi) in Apr 2019

Interview

Deep knowledge needed as they ask u easy as well as hard questions and also the last place where u eored jshdhxbwidb udvash academic year old son of a few minutes to get the latest flash player is required for video playback stopped because this video is not a problem with the following address

Interview Questions
  • Telling me that's what I am amazed at how to make sure you are not the intended recipient

ITC Hotels

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at ITC Hotels

Interview

It was more of a conversation about your childhood, why you want to join the company and how can you contribute. The interviewers tried to maintain a friendly atmosphere and tried to gauge the interests and general background of the candidates.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you can improve the staying experience of guests at oir hotels?

ITC Hotels

Application

I interviewed at ITC Hotels

Interview

GD, PI. The same was through campus placement. There were a total of 50 candidates who were invited of which they selected just 3. GD is relatively easy however pi is more technical and tedious.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Interviews