ITC Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

Applied online14%
In Person10%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Calcutta)

Interview

The process was normal & HR & L&D managers both had taken my interview. & 2 round had been conducted. Firstly, L&D manager took & then HR manager. They announced that result after 1 day through my University.

Interview Questions
  • About your self. Why did you join MBA ? Why do u want to join as a HR intern ? If u r selected, what designation would you prefer ? Do u have a computer knowledge ? & brief about basic computer system & typing speed ?!? How can u communicate in your internship time ?! Where do u stay ?! & They asked to me about Hotel Locations also.
    Answer Question

ITC Hotels

Application

I interviewed at ITC Hotels

Interview

The process was draining, there were trying to see how calm a person can remain under stressful situations. Having said that, the interview was technical as well as shredding some light upon the current events happening around.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITC Hotels

Application

I interviewed at ITC Hotels

Interview

It was very easy and I had no issues just basic personality questions and something related to situations. It went very easy. I loved how they make you feel Comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Oct 2021

Interview

Like other interviews, about your self , why you want to join this hotel only , interview questions , like if you are from production department question will be asked you from there only .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITC Hotels

Application

I interviewed at ITC Hotels

Interview

Long and through interview process. They make you feel comfortable through the whole thing. Telephonic interview first, then in person - one to one. All through the HR is very accommodating and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITC Hotels

Application

I interviewed at ITC Hotels

Interview

GD followed by interview .

Interview Questions
  • Introduction, questions related to all the 4 core departments

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (New Delhi)

Interview

It is tough with focus on gk, current affairs, and general aptitude. Command on language has to be good. DepartmentTechnical’s also required. All the best for whosoever is applying for jobs.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Calcutta) in Jan 2020

Interview

Group discussion as itc was there for the campus placement personal interview with general manager at kolkata office only. A bit of long waiting time and we had to wait for long time

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC Hotels (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Dec 2019

Interview

GD followed by 4 rounds of personal interviews. All these interviews were taken by different people from the senior management of the company. The interview was a mix of questions related to CV, General Knowledge and Awareness. It was a nice experience.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to CV and some GK.

ITC Hotels

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ITC Hotels in Nov 2019

Interview

Great interview. You just have to be thorough with your basics. Be particular about your grooming and just show good confidence. There will be a few rounds but if youre good at communication and show confidence youll get thjrough it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews