ITC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 20 Apr 2019

3.3

Sort:

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITC (Telephone, TX (US)).

Interview

Takes a lot of time for giving response,have to do many followups but no response. They are very unprofessional in terms of others time and energy.

Fiber Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ITC (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

email and then within 40 minutes they replied and did phone interview with in the week. Told me they would get back to me in a week and then had the paper sent over to fill out.

Interview Questions

• what expeirence do you have? how many years   4 Answers

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Campus placement. Dept- mechanical.

There was a written round (with emphasis on quants and logical reasoning), one GD (on any general topic), one technical interview (questions were asked a lot of core subjects) and last, HR interview.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITC in May 2016.

Interview

I first spoke with HR and then was contacted later by her to set up a phone interview with the Marketing Director. I spoke with him and then was given a start date.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITC.

Interview

The interview process was very encouraging and aspiring for candidates . It helps them to know where they need to improve in terms of skills and even helps them to know their strengths.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, your knowledge of frontline operations etc etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITC (Bengaluru) in November 2016.

Interview

Process was good , first round was a simple round with basic questions second round with little programming and about the project , after got selected again client round will be there

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ITC (Bengaluru) in November 2016.

Interview

It was good. Consisted of 2 rounds..
    1. Written - Asked us to wite a program. It was very easy, can easily able to crack it if you know the basics.
    2. technical - Face to Face
    Could able to easily crack the interview.
    management was good. Interview process went on good.

Interview Questions

• Core Java Questions(Multi-threading, Collections, File Handling), Design Patterns   Answer Question

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITC (Kolkata) in March 2013.

Interview

I have become an Assistant Manager from a Sales Trainee. The step from after confirmation was to an Area Executive, then an Area Manager and then an Asst. Mgr. There is an elaborate and comprehensive process which checks an individuals ability in specific situations, upon clearing of which only, the individual is promoted

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITC.

Interview

The discussion was mainly about my summer training. They asked details of my work and experience. The discussion was also on 1 subject that i studied in college. They were very polite but were focussing on details about each and every aspect of my summer training.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ITC (Hyderabad).

Interview

CV based interview...

Interview Questions

• In a matrix of 2X2 on execution vs planning where would be be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

its tough to negotiate.. same level managers are paid same salary.. some exceptions are there so shine in your interview to negotiate hard

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.