ITC Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 359 of over 359 interviews

Applied online8%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

ITC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITC

Interview

Waiting time is more. But the interviewer is good. He made me feel comfortable before asking questions because I was little worried and I was nervous. Interview went for more than half an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about Lotus notes calendar
    Answer Question

ITC

Application

I interviewed at ITC

Interview

There were around 400 students who appeared for the (1) WRITTEN TEST the test itself was challenging enough as there was sectional cutoff and the question paper had 5 sections in which mechanical section was also to be attempted. The bonus thing is there was no negative marking so I attempted all the questions. Guys, the hint is attempt the technical section and all other sections all together can be summed up to crack the first round. The questions from technical round are all output question from c for E&C guys c will be compulsory for you also.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Can you please introduce yourself.(Common question). 2. Can you tell me about your blogging and hidden features about google and windows. 3. What does your project mean? 4. Will it serve the society?(As my project was in collaboration with Vadodara police so these questions were asked). 5. Can you tell me some of the implementations of the same? 6. How will be the update query will be fired? will it add a new row every time? 7. What is your primary key in the database. 8. You stood 96th in state in nation cyber olympiad tell something about that. 9. You have mentioned that you are good at oops can you tell me something about the same? 10. How good are you in DS ?

ITC

Application

I interviewed at ITC

Interview

The interview process was great overall. They try to know how much you know what you have done and frame questions accordingly. Overall, the process was great and stress-free. Be confident and you will make it through

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Based on projects 3. Based on academics 4. HR type

ITC

Application

I interviewed at ITC

Interview

The process was quite basic and asked about management skills that I had been a part of during my college. Some questions about my courses like Thermodynamics were asked as well

Interview Questions
  • Q.What previous management position did you hold?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

Got Interview opportunity through ICAI Campus Placements. They first shortlist the candidates and there was only one round of Technical Personal Interview where they ask about yourselves and CV based questions

Interview Questions
  • How is Reconciliation done for Costing Profit and P&L Profit

ITC

Application

I interviewed at ITC

Interview

Prior interview there was a GD process. After that a list of shortlisted candidates came. The interview was mainly based on the technical question and prior project experience. The interviewers were co-operative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITC

Interview

I was hired through campus placement. There were three rounds first one is a exam based on the undergrad courses, second one is f2f technical round and third one is HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITC

Application

I interviewed at ITC

Interview

It was great. I learned a lot from the process. It was a long and tiring one but worth my time. I applied via their carrer portal and reached on the interview destination on time. the process was a bit delayed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITC

Application

I interviewed at ITC

Interview

It was an on campus internship drive. We had two rounds first was technical and second one HR round. Technical round had questions from FM and SOM. Questions from resume were also asked.

Interview Questions
  • Q: introduce yourself Q: technical quesn Q: some puzzles..why does a newspaper curl at the corners? Q: Basic HR questions

ITC

Application

I interviewed at ITC

Interview

First round discussion on resume coupled with HR questions, No technical questions were asked Second round was the same, except the panel had senior members. More questions on the resume itself and no technical questions

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 359 Interviews