ITT Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 52 of over 52 interviews

Recruitment Agency17%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

ITT

Application

I interviewed at ITT

Interview

The interview focused more about personality traits, loyalty and personnel scenarios than technical knowledge or abilities. I later found out they were trying to use me to oust the current lead at the location.

Interview Questions
  • If my Clearance was active
    1 Answer

ITT

Application

I interviewed at ITT

Interview

Primo colloquio telefonico con HR Business Partner. Secondo colloquio di persona con HR e responsabile. Colloquio gradevole e alta professionalità del personale. Si è deciso di non procedere con la candidatura per non un pieno interesse del progetto in oggetto. Ambiente comunque innovativo e all'avanguardia.

Interview Questions
  • Domande sul percorso accademico. Quali caratteristiche non ti piacerebbe trovare sul luogo di lavoro.

ITT

Application

I interviewed at ITT

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Richiesta dei vari sistemi di valutazione ISO e delle proprie inclinazioni rispetto alla posizione lavorativa. non ho ricevuto nessun feedback, neanche negativo. Esperienza Deludente, sarebbe stato carino ricevere qualche informazione.

ITT

Application

I interviewed at ITT

Interview

Very long two Human Resources interview and three technical interviews You have to know pumps very well pump components seal selection and Process data VP will call you at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITT

Application

I interviewed at ITT

Interview

Interview with hr. Asked the usual questions. I thought i wasnt going to get the job but i did. The interview was very plesant, i felt very comfortable speaking with HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ITT

Interview

Asked my location, and if I was ok with the hours requested. If I was ok with a double rotation which meant that I would be working with them for 2 semesters and the break basically a year

Interview Questions
  • They didn't really ask much, but offered an on-site interview which I haven't taken yet

Anonymous Employee in Seneca Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT (Seneca Falls, NY) in Nov 2019

Interview

One interview with multiple head product engineers, very straight to the point and formal. They asked a few questions regarding my resume and former experience, and then left plenty of time for me to ask my own questions about the company itself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ITT

Interview

Never-ending, Joke. After 4-5 months from applying to offer (just shows how unimportant you are) and over 12 interviews in about 6 separate forums, they made a lame offer after weeks of verbal promises not met. Their own sales reps mentioned that they watch the sales reports data like a real-time ticker tape. Micromanagers and no direction, everyone is scared to make a decision or be held accountable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ITT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITT in Jul 2019

Interview

Sono stato contattato da una società di headhunting per la poszione e convocato presso l'azienda. Anche avendo ricevuto feedback positivi durante il colloquio non sono stato ricontattato per alcun feedback sull'iter di selezione

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ITT

Interview

Talked to representatives at a career fair and a while later got an email to set up an interview. The interview itself was very laid back. I was just asked about what I had on my resume.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with GD&T? (listed on my resume)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Interviews