Idexcel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Executive Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Idexcel (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

Before you go on-site for an interview, collect as much information as possible about the company and where it stands in the industry. Learn product or services offering, key decision makers, recent financial results, how big is the workforce and everything about company’s general business. That will allow you to talk relevant to their overall business.

Interview Questions

• about previous organisation experience.   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Idexcel in June 2015.

Interview

Went through technical and in person interviews. Initially it is phone interview and then followed by in person interview and the entire interview experience has been really good. During the in person interview it is a panel discussion and then after that met Director of software engineering. Finally met HR one more time before the offer is released.

Interview Questions

• They try to understand my core skills as my resume has so many skills.   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idexcel (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Manager, Data practice lead & HR. Initially there was a phone screen, followed by in person interviews including skills review test with Data team. Once the offer is extended gone through background check, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to build career in Data Science. How does data science applied to AI, Machine Leaning technologies.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idexcel.

Interview

It was good and two rounds. Phone screening and in person interview was done. It was an average interview, mainly focussed on behavior. Technical questions were easy focused on UNIX, clearcase and clear quest.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Idexcel (Hyderabad) in January 2014.

Interview

Very Good interview process, the environment and infrastructure are awesome. Skilled people around Its a great time to spend with them. I have enhanced my skills after attending interview here

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Idexcel (Bengaluru) in June 2013.

Interview

Campus recruitment
    Written test consists of aptitude, English and technical question
    Cut off for each section
    Second round is technical interview
    Third round is HR interview
    It took 2 days to complete as it was a campus recruitment
    Experience was good and the technical panel were friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Idexcel (Chennai) in July 2016.

Interview

I have been interviewed for Groovy development. Job Location is Bangalore. Since I was in chennai every round was telephonic to me. Java questions will be asked. There wont be any programming round

Interview Questions

• 1st round will be technical telephonic (Java questions will be asked OOPS,Collections)
      2nd round will be HR telephonic (It will be more like asking you whether you will join that company definitely or not)
      3rd round will be technical telephonic with client(Only Very Basic Groovy Questions are asked)
      4th round will be again HR telephonic (More on package discussion)   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

long process ("we take our time"). interviews through skype, telephone and in person with employees potentialy interacting directly and indirectly with you. One employee told me he took 9 months to be employed and got to meet 12 people in the company. They are so human centered and interviews are so deep and personal, but then it turns out they cannot give you a short and simple feedback that could help you in your future job hunt.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Idexcel (Bengaluru) in January 2012.

Interview

Technical and Hr Round was OK

Negotiation

promised to get more in next appraisal

Test Lead Interview

Interview

The interview process is very professional.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Idexcel (Bengaluru) in December 2011.

Interview

I have seen few comments above,it goes same with me too "we take our time".I have undergone more than 9 rounds of Interview.Asking same questions again and again (All levels of Management including HR) ...Screening Profile is not fair terms,You hear promises that never happen ie your interview time scheduled (not on time),replying calls(unprofessional). They havent even asked a Single Question Judging my Competency.
    Been to their Bangalore office,even the Front Desk person who is supposed to greet the guest/enquirer with warmth -even after seeing me she was disussing family matters(chit-chats) with someone, never offered a seat or my conern of coming-made m stand for almost 10-15 minutes..What I am pointing is that like the other person mentioned here-you will undergo a lot of pain to attend an interview process and they will never get back to you with a constructive feedback either IN or OUT.It doesnt help an interviewee in any means.Be Professional and Transparent in Actions.

Interview Questions

• Should give a list of Questions to the Interviewers (so that they can learn what to be asked and what not ) that will help   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.