Ignite Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 15 Mar 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ignite Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Ignite Solutions (New Delhi)

Interview

Applied on Career Page of the company, got call from HR, interview schedule on the same day. First round was conducted from HR she asked questions regarding job experience and salary expectations. Next round is a coding test, which will be get reviewed from a junior developer. The interviewer seems a junior developer , who doesn't know the basics of Collections vs Collection, lol don't waste your time in this company they will hire the person with same skills in low salary. Thanks

Interview Questions
  • What is Arraylist how it works
    Answer Question
  • Write a program to find second largest Array
  • Tell me about you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ignite Solutions (Pune) in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and I got a call from HR and she told me to do one assignment using angular. I gave the estimation and provide the solution before the given time. After clearing that task, she scheduled one video call interview. In that round, there were two interviewers in that meeting and they were checking my communication skills and confidence. They were helping me by giving me some hints. So, overall experience is good.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How to protect the API request from hackers? 2. How authorization works? 3. What is a router guard? 4. What is an interceptor? 5. How we can pass the data to the route?

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

160K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Ignite Solutions~790324
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ignite Solutions (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

There were 3 rounds. 1st round was online MCQ and coding rounds. It was of longer period and coding questions were difficult. 2nd round was assignment round where a difficult project was given to be completed within a week using the framework of your choice. 3rd round was face to face round with 3 panelists. The first panelist asked framework related questions which were good. Then the second interviewer jumped in between and stared asked random DSA and system design questions. He completely disrupted the interview process and didn't have right attitude. Lastly the third interviewer asked about the current project.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Framework related questions. 2. DSA questions. 3. How will you design an image search engine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ignite Solutions (New Delhi) in Apr 2021

Interview

The hiring process is done in 3 steps. 1. HR screening round 2. Create an app based on the provided UI design. 3. Technical and Managerial round Received the offer letter from the tech lead after the managerial round. The team is easy to communicate with and friendly. The flat hierarchy makes approaching the leads easier. Hoping to work with them someday in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ignite Solutions (Pune) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied on company's portal after see the opening via LinkedIn and then HR called me and asked basic questions about me responsibilities, and HR was very professional. Then my interview got scheduled. In Interview the questions were very practical and sensible question not theoretical like other company's. Then manager and CEO joined the call to answer the question I had and they also asked some questions related with my work. The whole interview was very smooth and it was kind of discussion not interview. They made me feel very comfortable as I was having little bit of fever.

Interview Questions
  • What is MVVM and MVP Coroutines Responsibilities in my current company How to optimise app in terms on performance and size Diff in APK and AAB Security related question Proguard etc

Ignite Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ignite Solutions in Nov 2019

Interview

They gave me the assignment to complete within 24 hours. I have completed all the assignment questions within 24 hours after 15 days they gave a response to my follow up email that you are not selected without telling the reason what did I do wrong, I also mailed them for feedback but till now we did not get any response.  So it's requested to the company HR please do not waste the candidate's time when you don't want to hire. Totally waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Write a function that takes an array of integers and returns that array rotated by N positions using Python or Ruby or JavaScript. For example, if N=2, given the input array [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6] the function should return [5, 6, 1, 2, 3, 4]
  • In JavaScript, answer if the following expressions result in true or false (and explain your answer) a. “0” == 0 // true or false? b. “” == 0 // true or false? c. “” == “0” // true or false?
  • Most languages have a built in sort method that will sort an array of strings alphabetically. Demonstrate how to sort an array of strings by the length of each string, shortest strings first. Hint: clean, small code wins.
  • function weird(x) { var tmp = 3; return function(y) { return x + y + ++tmp; } } var funny = weird(2); var final_answer = funny(10); What is the value of final_answer at the end of this snippet? Please explain your answer
  • Consider the following pattern: A → D M → P X → A a → d m → p x → a Now, write a program to solve the following message using Python, JavaScript or Ruby. Vrphwklqj phdqlqjixo Hint: The answer is something meaningful.
  • Use the following paragraphs (in italics below) as input to the program you wrote for Question 5. It should output a meaningful question. Write a program to solve that question. Zulwh d surjudp (lq Sbwkrq, MdydVfulsw ru Uxeb) wr srsxodwh dqg wkhq vruw d udqgrpob glvwulexwhg olvw ri 1 ploolrq lqwhjhuv, hdfk lqwhjhu kdylqj d ydoxh >= 1 dqg <= 100 zlwkrxw xvlqj dqb exlowlq/hawhuqdo oleudub/ixqfwlrq iru vruwlqj. Brxu surjudp vkrxog fduhixoob frqvlghu wkh lqsxw dqg frph xs zlwk wkh prvw hiilflhqw vruwlqj vroxwlrq brx fdq wklqn ri. Surylgh wkh vsdfh dqg wlph frpsohalwb ri brxu dojrulwkp
  • Write a simple program that reads a line from the keyboard and outputs the same line where every word is reversed. A word is defined as a continuous sequence of alphanumeric characters or hyphen (‘-’). For instance, if the input is “We are at Ignite Solutions! Their email-id is careers@ignitesol.com” the output should be “eW era ta etingI snoituloS! riehT di-liame si sreerac@losetingi.moc” HINT: ​Read the problem and the example carefully before starting.
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ignite Solutions (Pune) in Nov 2019

Interview

The selection process had a couple of stages. First one involved completing a coding task for a given problem and the second was a discussion about work experience, technical skills and coding task completed in the first stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ignite Solutions (Pune) in Sep 2019

Interview

I had applied through LinkedIn. After this there were 2 interviews took place within a week. I attended the interview in September 2019. I got the offer letter within 2 days after attending the last interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ignite Solutions (Pune) in Sep 2019

Interview

Interview process took one week to complete, there were three rounds two coding round to test your skills and final technical round. After every round you will be notified whether you clear the round or not.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Basics JavaScript questions. 2. Python and web developments related questions. 3. Programs related to data structure and algorithms.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ignite Solutions (Pune) in Aug 2019

Interview

So, here I was asked to come for an technical face-to-face interview at the office location. Once I reached there, then my technical interview got started. There were two technical rounds. And I got to clear both the rounds and last it was the managerial round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews