Iloura Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jun 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Iloura

Positive100%
Employee Referral50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iloura

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Iloura (Melbourne)

Interview

Standard phone interview and folio review with Magdalena and manager. Straight forward and to the point. Both Mags and manager were well prepared and professional, asked specific questions about my folio.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about specifics in the folio i provided.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Iloura (Melbourne) in Mar 2016

Interview

This was a three part interview. First started with an initial email interview with recruiting. Second, followed a phone interview also with recruiting. Third and final interview was with the supervising team and recruiting. The questions asked were well thought out and they went to great lengths to ensure that I would be a good fit for the company. The only downside (and it is very small) is that while on speaker phone it can be difficult to hear who is speaking and what is being asked.

Interview Questions
  • After reviewing my demo reel they asked me to describe a shot (of my choice) that was presented on the reel. They were very interested in all that I did and more importantly about the challenges I faced and what I did to supersede them.

Iloura

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Iloura in Mar 2014

Interview

A friend put my name forward for the role and I submitted my CV and showreel. I was then asked to have a phone interview with the supervisor and hr.

Interview Questions
  • Previous work experience and discussion of shots in showreel.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iloura (Sydney) in Mar 2013

Interview

I came in for a chat with the recruitment person and the vfx supervisor. We mainly discussed the projects they had, and told me a bit about the company. We then went over my reel and my previous experience. It went well, they didn't have any tricky questions. It was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed