Income Tax Department India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Income Tax Department India

Income Tax Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Income Tax Department India (Allahabad) in July 2011.

Interview

It was more like an examination to test the skills of tax collection. My preparation was average but I had a short stint which was a quite useful experience to increase my potential as an Inspector of Income Tax. It helped me to know the techniques of tax collection.

Interview Questions

• How to increase collection of revenue.   2 Answers
    • How to control price rise.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was quite expected and there was no problem in negotiation as such.

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Income Tax Department India.

Interview

every year SSC announces the date in march april inviting application on line it is graduate level entry exxam two level level one tax assistant, level two will become inspectors the test will be of graduate level with all types of question multiple choices and is very tough.

Interview Questions

Income Tax Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Income Tax Department India.

Interview

Any graduate has to appear an all India examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission of India and to qualify for very limited number of posts to the selection as Income tax Inspector and to go through an interview and on the basis of merit placement will be given. It will normally take 9 to 12 years to become an Income tax Officer on seniority cum merit from the group of Inspectors of Income tax

Negotiation

no negotiations as the terms are fixed by the govt

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.