Indian Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.5

Sort:

Commissioned Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Army (Bhopal).

Interview

It is a five days process involving indoors and outdoor tests. The entire process right from being received centrally to departure you are observed about your conduct as a 'would be officer'. The laid down Standard Operating Procedures laid down by the system are exhaustive and rigid which do not leave any scope for any one to hood wink the system. Not only your present standards are checked, the Service Selection Board consists of a team which checks you fully in your aptitude to take on pressures/ stress of the job yet deliver in the times of crises. The complete ground performance tasks coupled with group discussions and one o one interviews including written psychological tests ensure that the right candidate is selected.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose this as a calling ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Army (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Very good 5 day Ssb interview.
    Day 1 screening with ppdt test and verbal and non verbal reasoning.
    Those who clear day 1 are allowed to the coming days.
    Day2 psychology tests including tat wat SRT and SD.
    Day 3 gto tests including 2 set gd, gpe, pgt, GT, cmnd task
    Day 4 gto tests including half GT, individual obstacles, lecturate, interview.
    Day 5 Conference. And results
    Recommended will go for medicals for 5days.

Interview Questions

• Education, family, friends, teachers.
      Hobbies, sports.
      General awareness.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Army (Bengaluru) in March 2009.

Interview

iq is checked, phyicals, strenghts,weekness, confidence, communication skills are checked, leaderhip qualities are checked

Officer Interview

Interview

Very scientific system. Gruelling process which makes only best to clear it. Every aspect of yours both positive and negative comes out. Very good selectors. Professional approach. Such an amazing experience.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indian Army (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

the interview is conducted over a duration of 5 days. first day, there will be a screening test and 50% candidates will be send back home. the rest will attend variety of tests which requires honesty and little bit of intelligence and stamina. 1 or 2 may be selected at the end and it depends on ur performance.

Interview Questions

• rapid fire personal questions   1 Answer

Army Captain Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Army (New Delhi).

Interview

It is through a service selection board
    Selection percentage is 0.1%, total 5 days of interview followed by a medical test
    After that a merit list comes depending upon the vacancy candidates are called

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Indian Army (Roorkee) in February 2013.

Interview

Having qualified a written examination,I faced the SSB(Services Selection Board) .I was tested for my qualities of leadership and my ability to work with a group.The test also included a psychological evaluation and physical ability evaluation.I was made to join a group and took part in various activities with the group.We were tasked to cross a field laid with spaced bricks and told to cross it in an organised and orderly manner.It tested our qualities of leadership and ability to work harmoniously in a group.

Interview Questions

• You traveled by train to come to this interview.suppose you lost all your baggage including your ticket .What will you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to come across with a positive frame of mind and with a cooperative spirit.

Army Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Army in May 2009.

Interview

5 day interview process including screening on first day and then if through the next 4 days of outdoor and indoor exercise follow.

Interview Questions

• rapid fire round where the interviewer asks multiple questions at a single time   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Army (Bhopal) in September 2010.

Interview

The hiring process has rounds like written test, screening( in which random words would be flashed on a screen each lasting for 30 sec and you got to frame a sentence using it. they basically test how optimistic you are), GD, personal interview- this is one of the most exciting interviews, the jury is the best. their first motto is to find how honest you are and how realistic is your passion. they test your spontaneity by giving hypothetical situations. then comes obstacle course. then medical.

Interview Questions

• there are no difficult ques until you are being yourself and you know the current affairs well. the situation ques becomes a task as it doesn't have a definite answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Indian Army (Bengaluru) in March 2008.

Interview

This is the best interview process i have come across. Interview is conducted for 5 days and every individual is checked on certain parameters. Interview is divided into 3 major parts. Ground test, Psychological test and Personal Interview.

Interview Questions

• You are faced with a challenge and you have least options. How will you evaluate the situation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.