Individual Restaurant Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Individual Restaurant

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Individual Restaurant (London, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

long chat with the general manager. The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • tell me a time when you gave an exceptional customer service
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Individual Restaurant (Manchester, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me to apply for this position, with whom I had an interview with the day after. The recruiter then arranged an interview with the company a couple of days later. This consisted of a short maths test and then a face-to-face interview with two people. I found the questions to be relevant to the position, but not at the level of relevant experience they knew I had when I was reached out to (i.e. questions about accounting definitions and procedures that an entry-level purchase ledger clerk wouldn't necessarily have exposure to). However, I felt comfortable enough to ask clarifying questions and give an educated guess as to how they would have wanted me to respond. I also appreciated that they genuinely seemed to take into consideration my experience and background whilst I answered their questions. The recruiter contacted me a couple of days later to give me nothing but positive feedback, but the company had chose to employ someone who had more explicit purchase ledger experience. I would be happy to go for another position at this company in the future if something were to come up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Individual Restaurant

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Individual Restaurant in Apr 2014

Interview

really show why you are a good assistant. organized, detailed, work hard and diligent. want to succeed in personal company and willing to do whatever. met twice, was pretty fun and easy. I would recommend it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed