Infinity Consulting Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infinity Consulting Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Infinity Consulting Solutions

2.8

Interview

Julia reached out to me for a contract to hire opportunity with one of their clients. She helped set up the interview and sent over all of the information that I needed to prepare myself. Cameron also helped in the process. After a few interviews in, I was hired. They were both great, thorough, professional, and transparent. I can't thank them enough for reaching out to me for the new opportunity.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my current position and why I was looking for something new.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Many phone calls to learn more about background. The recruiter clearly did not listen to my answers to their questions. Each call I got, I found myself answering the same questions. I said to not call me at certain times and that email would be better, however this recruiter called me multiple times while I was at work. Inconsiderate!

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

ICS Minneapolis has you drive to their office to meet and discuss the role. Once I did that and was informed who the company they represented was (the listing had no company name and incorrect company location) I informed them I had previously applied for a different role there. I was told they were a new client and would have to get back to me within a few days on whether they could represent me (and that they had other roles they would be happy to discuss). Nobody followed up and so two weeks later I sent an email asking for information. After no response 24 hours later I followed up directly with the company and the office manager told me that they could not help me with this role. While apologetic for not providing response they were of no further help. I spoke with their HQ in New York and the COO regarding my issue and received a series of apologies but am left without a job and mislead by their company for two weeks after interviewing as they promised to provide guidance and then ignored me. I would advise others that this company does not follow through on their promises and as you can see in other reviews has done this to others in the past. While I was told it was an anomaly for them, it felt impersonal and just a way to get your name and info into their database.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

2 phone and 1 in person interview. first 2 phone interviews went well enough and the interviewers explained the role to me while asking about my previous experience. In person interview was very revealing though, I spoke to 3 people and none of them were recruiters. They told me 12 hour days were common, they work weekends, they micromanage and are metrics heavy but when I asked about the tools that would be available to recruiters, they listed all the basic tools recruiters get in most firms. When I asked each of the interviewers what they like about working for ICS they all mentioned pay and none mentioned culture and considering their Commission structure isn't competitive, that leaves no reason for anybody to work here over any other agency.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The first step was a phone call, which was very straightforward, but probably could have included more information before I came in.

In person interview was a brutal three hours in a 90 degree windowless conference room. I met with 4 people - all men. Out of the three hours, I was asked maybe 3 questions and the rest of the time they wanted me to ask them questions. From their answers, got the sense that this agency is maybe best suited for new grads, bros and people who want to quit after a year absolutely hating the recruiting industry.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions in November 2018.

Interview

Interview was with ICS client, but I did interview with ICS initially. All seemed to go well with the client. Client and ICS both told me a second interview would be scheduled, but that was 8 weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. Very unprofessional and exceedingly RUDE!!! In hindsight it was all lip service and big hustle. Your best friend and ally until it shows you are not a quick placement.

I have since accepted an offer in management with another company through a recruiter that was very professional and courteous. I have the opportunity to add three staff members and I can safely say I will NOT be using ICS to fill those roles.

Information Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call from ICS recruiter about a position at a financial organization in NYC and let her know I wasn't interested in working for that company. Two weeks later I was driving to my office and got another call from a guy at ICS regarding the same position. Let him know several times I wasn't interested but the guy was persistent. I had to say "thank you" and disconnect. A few minutes later I got a message from him through LinkedIn:
    "I did have another role to speak about, but since you hung up on me, and acted very small minded on the call; I don't think I would want to work with you even if you were interested in the role. I suggest you change your attitude towards recruiters and interviewing in general. You currently employed with a sinking ship, and I can guarantee you that you will need the help of a recruiter sooner than later. I wish you the best with your job search,and you anger issues".
    I got back to one of the senior executives of the company immediately and resent him this message. At the end of the day I got a call from him. He said he had spoken to the guy, and it was not a typical situation for them, etc. And added that ICS had failed to place me in the past on a few occasions likely due to lack of expertise on my side (?!), and that I would never get a call form ICS in the future.
    That's all. No apologies. Nothing.
    My conclusion: the company has no ethics standards, extremely unprofessional.
    To me ICS no longer exists.

IT Technical Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions in April 2016.

Interview

First we started with a simple phone interview where they wanted to know more information about my background and experience as well as what I was looking for in a job. The interviewer then asked to meet in person. However was accommodating since I was a fairly distance away from their offices, and set up a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your past job experiences?
      What makes you qualified for this job?   Answer Question

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions in March 2016.

Interview

My contact was very nice and friendly. The atmosphere at the offices was relaxed and business casual. I thought the interview went quite well, but I haven't heard back from them after many return E-mails.

Interview Questions

• What type of environment are you comfortable working in?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview was easy talking. I told them what I am looking for and what I was expecting. This included locations I'd be willing to drive to and salary. They even asked my top 3 favorite things in what I do and said they would try their best to find a fit.

Interview Questions

• The place is really loud. The recruiters seem to like to yell.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.