Infinity Consulting Solutions Reviews

Updated 30 Apr 2021

Found 86 of over 100 reviews

3.6
Infinity Consulting Solutions Founder / CEO Doug Klares (no image)
Doug Klares
Pros
  • "I have been surrounded by great people who have helped me to learn so much in such a short time(in 6 reviews)

• "I started out somewhat junior in my career and it has been a great place for me to learn and to grow(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work-life-balance is nonexistent(in 6 reviews)

• "Long hours, but that's typical in staffing(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0

Good Company

30 Apr 2021 - Business Development Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO is a huge perk.

Cons

Work Life Balance is a major issue.

2. 3.0

Not ideal in a pandemic

28 Jan 2021 - Business Development and Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly coworkers throughout the company CEO that truly cares about the company and its success Emil the tech support guru -- that guy is awesome

Cons

Michael Parbs - the COO The ICS 100 - how they measure everyone's activity and it is one of the most useless tools I have come across. Hugely favors verified producers by overweighing recurring biz over biz dev KPI's. They post the rankings weekly and ~shocker~ all of the top salespeople are at the top with scores 150+ while all the new salespeople struggle to get to 50. JobDiva - the ATS and CRM - its an okay platform but certainly not the best tool in the industry Staffing is inherently a volatile industry. Obviously, the last year and a half that was exacerbated to the max. The company handled it the best they could, but if I could go back a few years I would warn myself to not enter into staffing. The tech industry has more opportunities.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Empowering Culture

9 Jan 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

High earnings potential, empowering culture, 1-on-1 education and development with leaders, high standards for providing quality work, unlimited PTO, tight-knit team environment, approachable leadership on all levels especially the CEO

Cons

If you're not willing to work outside traditional business hours, you're not going to cut it at ICS.

4. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just like any other prostitution ring..

6 Jan 2021 - Consultant in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is a job and that is better than no job.

Cons

There are no benefits - health insurance is offered but only at a ridiculously high price (it would cost me > $30K to insure my family through their offering). Like with any other prostitution ring, you are only used by the company to make money. There is no chance of the company spending a single dollar on you. It is all about you making money for them.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great matching

20 Nov 2020 - Contractor in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very communicative Work hard to mstch skills to opportunities Great matching personality to assignment culture

Cons

Timekeeping is tedious Contractor benefits are terribly expensive Onbording process is all digital with no human interaction

Be the first to find this review helpful
    6. 5.0

ICS Provided Best IT Consulting Experience in My Career

6 Feb 2020 - Infrastructure Project Manager in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Infinity Consulting Solutions (ICS) provided the best IT Consulting Experience in my career. From the recruitment phase, onboarding, and follow-up after on the job, ICS provided the greatest concern as to how I was doing on my assignment. Literally, they took me out to lunch or coffee at least once a month just to make sure everything was going good with the me and the client. This resulted in turning a six month assignment into lasting 18 months. Due to two six month extensions requested by the client.

Cons

Sometimes the payroll people sent emails requesting my hours be submitted that had already been done. But it never affected my pay. More for internal purposes I suspect?

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great People and team

19 Oct 2020 - Software Engineer in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

People who really care about you and your success

Cons

Didn't experience any cons during my time

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great employer

27 Jul 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Always paid on time, recruiter very personable, professional.

Cons

ICS does not pre-screen technically; takes candidate at word for skillset.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Happy to be here

14 Nov 2019 - Talent Acquisition in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with the company for almost 5 years and am so happy to be here. I started out somewhat junior in my career and it has been a great place for me to learn and to grow. We have amazing partners that have put their heart and soul into growing this business but have also created an ICS family for everyone that get's to work here. If you're looking for a company with a great culture, to work with really amazing individuals with the opportunity to be successful and earn money, this is a great place for you.

Cons

Being in staffing is a tough role. It is not something you can expect to see success overnight. You have to be willing to put in the work and stay motivated to be successful.

4 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great experience fun environment

10 Jul 2020 - Finance Recruiter in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great training provided Fun working environment Amazing co workers

Cons

Long hours but that’s the agency life

Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Reviews