Information Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Information Services Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Information Services Group

2.8

Global Events Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group in January 2019.

Interview

Interviewed through multiple rounds over the phone. First a screening call with HR and then with the events team. All over the phone because of geographical issues. Usually in person though

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

straight forward. HR interview. questions were your basic Intern questions from a few levels of Human resource professionals within ISG. If you can tell your story well and are qualified the process should be no problem

RPA Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group in February 2017.

Interview

Was reached out to via LinkedIn by a recruiter. Had a half hour pre-screening with the recruiter followed up by a 30 min phone interview with a managing partner a week later. The offer was extended two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• What kind of culture I was looking for in a company?   Answer Question
    • How has my time in-career been different than what I was led to expect in-school.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a series of interviews (phone and in-person) which felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. This, in my opinion is considered a positive attribute.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ISG?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Information Services Group (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Three phone interviews followed by in person final interview. Didn't appear to be any "standard" interview questions or formats. Highly interactive. Emphasis on personal connections with current employees and select clients. In person interview not at company office, which was a bit strange.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying at ISG   1 Answer

Information Services Group Response

16 Apr 2020 – ISG Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your interview, did this interview take place in 2016 or did you mean a more recent date? We appreciate your input on the interview process. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@isg-one.com.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Information Services Group in May 2015.

Interview

The process was typically; working with HR Recruiter. I was connected with several layers of management to interview for the position both from a regional and global level. It was very disappointing to get such positive feedback from each interviewer but find the final decision not to move forward.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Stamford, CT (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had three in person interviews in their HQ in Stamford. Two with partners of the firm and one with the President. The interviews were very comfortable and discussed areas where I could add value. They were in mostly sell mode.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Typical behavioral questions in phone interview with HR and in-person interview with managers. There was also a group case study in the office interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group.

Interview

It was a long day filled with two interviews and a group case study. The people are very friendly and did not make it a stressful situation. The case study really shows how you work together as a group and how well you communicate with others. The two interviews were more of a typical interview so nothing crazy. All in all, it was not a very hard interview but it did make you think.

Interview Questions

• The case study was the hardest part and really no way to prepare for it. But I think that if you have worked well with others and can back up your positions effectively and efficiently, you will be fine.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Stamford, CT (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

2 Phone Interviews, 2 in person with Partners, 1 case study with other interviewees
    Case Study - Take control of the case study and lead the introductions of your teammates, and go through the options given, why you chose the option you did with CONVICTION, and reasons why you wouldn't choose the other options because you will be asked.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.