Information Services Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Information Services Group

Information Services Group

Application

I interviewed at Information Services Group

Interview

Great , it was amazing. My first ever as a PI. They took a chance on me . I am grateful to them. It meant everything to me that they did. I had no idea of how much work or training it would take me to be a private investigator but I am glad I was able to become better overtime.

Interview Questions
  • How many hours can you work each work?
    1 Answer
  • Can you work weekends ?
  • Are you okay with with the starting salary?

Information Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group

Interview

3 rounds, one initial phone screen and 2 one on ones with a global team member and the hiring manager. Could tell in round 3 they had an ideal candidate in mind: the questions were very basic and not really related to the job and it was ended 10 minutes early. Whole process took about 3 weeks from initial phone screen to their decision. Very nice people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Worst experience ever. They took 4 rounds and all my rounds were clear and they disappeared. I tried to contact them but no one responded. If you want to do such things then please don't start the process. FAKE COMPANY.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Information Services Group

Application

I interviewed at Information Services Group

Interview

The interview process consisted of multiple phone interviews and in-person interviews. A baseline understanding of the IT industry helps in being able to solve interview questions. On top of IT related topics, the interview requires the ability to elaborate on items from your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Information Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Information Services Group

Interview

Very intriguing interview process going across 4 rounds. The first couple were more with the inhouse team who tried to understand the kind of work that you do or did while the next couple of rounds was with their clients. Making it a lengthy but an effective mode of communication and interview techniques

Interview Questions
  • What skillset and expertise would bring to the Organization ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process took place in 3 stages. First was the telephonic interview. Second was a written test. And the final round was on a video call. The questions asked in the first and final round revolved around important clause in an IT agreement. The written test was about the deliverables and obligations in a contract.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Information Services Group (North Lauderdale, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview went well I start next week. Interview process went by very fast. If you’re looking for a job I recommend applying for them. They will get you in no time. I applied for the boca raton location.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Information Services Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Information Services Group in Feb 2021

Interview

Horrible. Generic job specs, bad call quality, hard to understand. They you will get thrown weird quesitons of your CV and they dont really know what they want. It also it looks like they dont understand or have not read your CV at all. Interviewer even yawned and then rejected me saying that the role is too "senior" for me even though I am above senior level. It was an absurd and offending interview. Dont waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions
  • They will get a product from your CV which is interesting for them and make you sweat with strange scenarios.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Bangalore) in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview process was easy and good and was not selected after two rounds when i was told i will be contacted by the HR for further rounds . The person who took my interview was keen to take me. And i get mail saying that am not considered for the position when the interview went on very good. Wasting candidate's precious time

Interview Questions
  • Was asked about myself, about the projects that i have worked and answered all of them

Information Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group in Jan 2019

Interview

Interviewed through multiple rounds over the phone. First a screening call with HR and then with the events team. All over the phone because of geographical issues. Usually in person though

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews