Information Services Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

Recruitment Agency18%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Information Services Group

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Information Services Group in Jul 2022

Interview

Technical round followed by techno-managerial and hr. Complete latest version questions on experience basis. Theoretical and scenario based questions that can be answered if we have real time experience. Previous hands on project has to be explained in detail.

Interview Questions
  • Explain about any of the processes that you have worked on
    1 Answer

Information Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group in Dec 2021

Interview

The end to end process took over a week of time and had 5 rounds. 1. Screening 2. Technical assessment 3. Hiring Manager round 4. Director round 5. HR and Salary negotiations Salary offered was on the lesser side when compared with market offers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

20h

works at

Tata Consultancy

Hii All , I got a offer from X company , after giving offer letter company force me to sign a aggreement that after accepting offer If I can't join the company I have to pay one lakh rupy . This type of bond is valid . Please suggest . Tata Consultancy Infosys Amazon

31 Comments

Tech India

101.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Information Services Group~638888
Join the conversation on

Information Services Group

Application

I interviewed at Information Services Group

Interview

Great , it was amazing. My first ever as a PI. They took a chance on me . I am grateful to them. It meant everything to me that they did. I had no idea of how much work or training it would take me to be a private investigator but I am glad I was able to become better overtime.

Interview Questions
  • How many hours can you work each work?
  • Can you work weekends ?
  • Are you okay with with the starting salary?

Information Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group

Interview

3 rounds, one initial phone screen and 2 one on ones with a global team member and the hiring manager. Could tell in round 3 they had an ideal candidate in mind: the questions were very basic and not really related to the job and it was ended 10 minutes early. Whole process took about 3 weeks from initial phone screen to their decision. Very nice people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Information Services Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Information Services Group in Jun 2021

Interview

Worst experience ever. They took 4 rounds and all my rounds were clear and they disappeared. I tried to contact them but no one responded. If you want to do such things then please don't start the process. FAKE COMPANY.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I interviewed at Information Services Group (Hyderābād)

Interview

The interview process consisted of multiple phone interviews and in-person interviews. A baseline understanding of the IT industry helps in being able to solve interview questions. On top of IT related topics, the interview requires the ability to elaborate on items from your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Bangalore)

Interview

Very intriguing interview process going across 4 rounds. The first couple were more with the inhouse team who tried to understand the kind of work that you do or did while the next couple of rounds was with their clients. Making it a lengthy but an effective mode of communication and interview techniques

Interview Questions
  • What skillset and expertise would bring to the Organization ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process took place in 3 stages. First was the telephonic interview. Second was a written test. And the final round was on a video call. The questions asked in the first and final round revolved around important clause in an IT agreement. The written test was about the deliverables and obligations in a contract.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Information Services Group (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview went well I start next week. Interview process went by very fast. If you’re looking for a job I recommend applying for them. They will get you in no time. I applied for the boca raton location.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Information Services Group (North Lauderdale, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Horrible. Generic job specs, bad call quality, hard to understand. They you will get thrown weird quesitons of your CV and they dont really know what they want. It also it looks like they dont understand or have not read your CV at all. Interviewer even yawned and then rejected me saying that the role is too "senior" for me even though I am above senior level. It was an absurd and offending interview. Dont waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions
  • They will get a product from your CV which is interesting for them and make you sweat with strange scenarios.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews