Information Technology Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Information Technology Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Information Technology Partners

2.0

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners (Burbank, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online and they were very quick to respond. They scheduled a phone interview with me 1 day later. The phone interview was about an hr long where they told me the CEO himself reviewed my resume and wanted HR to reach out. I did all the right things: send thank you notes, provided writing samples requested. They had my samples and resume to review and the CEO asked to meet with me, I was in his office less than a week later.
    This was when things got weird. They are a tech company that's been around for 30 years, yet I must've seen like a total of 5 people in their office, 2 floors worth! The CEO looked at my resume and seemed surprised at my experience. During the interview, it seemed like this was the 1st time seeing my resume and proceeded to question my ability to do the job since my BA isn't in CS. It was clear to me that he immediately wrote me off. A technical education isn't required to practice project management, they are 2 different disciplines.
    This is real frustrating and rude. There was no need to waste my time for a face to face interview when you could've taken a min to review my resume and written me off then. Especially when I invested time getting you writing samples and filling out your ridiculous NDA (there's no 1 working there for me to look at) and old timely paper application.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners (Burbank, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

One brief, easy phone screen with head of HR, one easy onsite interview with CEO Senior Coordinator and Head of HR, and a video interview with the CEO. No tricky questions and everyone is easy to talk to if you have a somewhat nice demeanor/personality.

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview process is a joke. It's a joke because on multiple occasions the candidates show up but no interview is conducted.

Many candidates were left hanging. Or drove to the city from the suburbs (hour plus drive) and had to pay for parking only to NOT have an actual interview.

As a former employee , I witnessed this on several occasions. The total lack of respect for people's time is unbelievable.

DO NOT work for ITP

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non existent, proper compensation doesn't exist.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

I came in and before the interviewer could ask any questions he received a phone call. He came back in and told me that based on my resume he wanted me to show up the following Monday at 8AM. A single question wasn't asked.

Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

A joke. Received a couple phone calls. Came in for an interview, the CEO made me wait for over two hours while he entertained a client. It was obvious they didn't plan for my interview as everyone I spoke to seemed to have no idea they were interviewing someone today and knew nothing about me.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a phone screen, met the ownner in person. A week later had to speak to several other people, was told I qualified for other postions, very confusing, spoke to more managers, they were very unorganized, nothing was structured. This process took 3 weeks as they probobaly were interview other candidates.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by their HR person and asked to do a phone interview. The person scheduled to do the phone interview was not available so I spoke with a Director instead. Indication was that they were very interested in my skillset and wanted to do a face-to-face interview. Spent roughly 2 hours in face-to-face, took a personality / skills / IQ test and then left. Didn't really feel as though the hiring manager was as interested as the people I spoke on the phone with. Every question that was asked of me, he cut me off and didn't let me finish the answer. His demeanor was very impatient and as if I was wasting his valuable time. I was told they would contact me with feedback. I received an email 2 days later saying thanks for your time, but we're pursuing other candidates who better fit our needs (even though they told me they had no other candidates they had spoken with.) Unfortunately there was no feedback, at all. Reviews of the company are very mixed and although they are growing, their management staff does not seem very "with it."

Interview Questions

• Have you written project documentation before? (i.e., project charter, statement of work, RFP, etc.)   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners (Battle Creek, MI (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, follow up interview with technician on the phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They low balled me on salary

Back Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners in July 2010.

Interview

Explained up front that there would be various duties and potentially long hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quite easily. Aim very high for salary because bonuses and raises are seldom given, if ever.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.