Information Technology Partners Reviews

1. "Poor Leadership"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Administrative

I worked at Information Technology Partners full-time

Pros

Easy advancement for unqualified individuals

Cons

Poor management and no company culture

2. "My Review"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Tier II Technical Support in Battle Creek, MI

I have been working at Information Technology Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

That we are able to work remotely and still be effective.

Cons

That we are so spread apart that you hardly see your workmate in person.

"Personal and Professional Development"

Current Employee - Personal Assistant

I have been working at Information Technology Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

ITP is a positive, collaborative work environment with a manageable workload, clear responsibilities, a satisfying work life balance, and excellent leadership. My boss is intelligent, attentive, and an outstanding communicator. She requires her employees to have high concentration and superior skills, which allows me to perform at my best, take initiative, and grow. While working here I have developed into a more adept employee capable of taking on more complex tasks. The CEO is ambitious, supportive and smart and cares for his employee’s wellbeing. It’s a stable job with good health coverage and benefits.

Cons

I would not change anything about the working environment at ITP.

"I’m beginning my 16th year at Information Technology Partners."

Current Employee - Director, Production Coordination in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Information Technology Partners full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I’m beginning my 16th year at Information Technology Partners. I’ve had the pleasure of serving in multiple roles throughout the organization. The commonality in each of those roles is working closely with our partners, engineers and CEO to provide the best solutions possible. Some weeks are busier than others, some weeks provide a bit more time to exhale, but all weeks were personally and professionally fulfilling. An environment that offers close collaboration with colleagues, provides leading edge Technology systems, encourages developing strong professional relationships with our partners (customers), highly competitive wages and benefits packages.

Cons

As the company grows and serves partners globally, we don’t find ourselves in the same physical spaces as frequently as in earlier years.

Continue reading

"Flexibility with schedule, no micro managing, approachable bosses"

Current Employee - Subscriptions Manager

Pros

Flexibility with schedule, no micro managing, approachable bosses and the perks like lunches, car washes and access to new tech is a great plus.

Cons

It is not clear what responsibilities fall under each title, easy for others to push off work.

Continue reading

"Interesting, Fast Paced Place to Work"

4.0
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Information Technology Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

-The work is challenging and rewarding. -I believe in the technology we create and the hardware we build. -Employees are treated well by the management. -Schedules are flexible. -Great location and benefits. -Brand new office space and technology.

Cons

-Growing a company requires extra effort that some may feel is above and beyond.

Continue reading

"***DO NOT APPLY HERE*** You'll be looking for a new job after day 1"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Information Technology Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is nothing good about this company.

Cons

Horrible company! Zero communication. The owner-CEO will tell you he's a genius, and graduated college at the age of 17. This is only one of the many lies you will be told when interviewing. Every employee is looking for a way to get out except for the individuals who have no skills in the real world.

Continue reading

"Do NOT Believe the 5 Star Reviews - Avoid This Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I worked at Information Technology Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice coworkers, clients and competitive pay. Burbank office renovations are also coming along nicely.

Cons

Do NOT believe the 5 star reviews. They are planted/false reviews by the CEO's friends/lackeys within the company. Also, if you do interview with this company, they will tell you that the 1 star reviews are standard and "every company has disgruntled former employees" or they'll straight up lie to you and say "a former employee created multiple profiles to leave bad reviews and get back at the company." Don't fall for this line- it's a trap. The rest of the cons are listed here: -Barely any semblance of a career path. NO clear leadership, no clear expectations, no training whatsoever. -Management is either unintentionally dishonest, or down right blowing smoke to string along talent. -CEO micromanages every single purchase or really any decisions whatsoever so this creates major bottlenecks that can take months to be resolved -meanwhile CEO and management lie to clients and project managers are caught in the middle of the CEO and dissatisfied clients with no direction from management. -Upper level employees expected to work nights, weekends, early (pre-5am) mornings. - Incompetent/terrible/non-responsive employees keep their jobs because they've known the CEO for years and are his friends. -The CEO literally talks about everyone behind everyone else's backs, uses buzzwords in face to face meetings without giving any clear guidelines, direction or feedback (basically uses a lot of flowery language to say nothing substantial), throws tantrums. -CEO will tell an employee he's doing a great job and that he'll let him know if his job is at risk or how to improve performance... then that employee loses his job days later. -Company acts like/resembles a brand new startup in terms of little to no real organization when in fact, it's been around for over 20 years.

Continue reading

"Great company and teammates"

Current Employee - Coordinator in Burbank, CA

Pros

I have learned so much working at ITP, no two days are alike but I do enjoy a fast environment. The CEO cares about us there is often food brought in and the kitchen gets stocked with snacks for everyone. Everyone in the office is very approachable. If you like learning, open communication, and technology this as a great place to work.

Cons

Since the company is growing there are new hires who don't work out and it leave others to pick up the slack at times. There have been staff members caught sleeping on the job aka "lots of personal time" or people who lie on their resume about their skills then come on here and bash a company I have worked at for years.

"A Mess"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Burbank, CA

I worked at Information Technology Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of freedom and free time

Cons

No communication or expectations, upper management is a bunch of disorganized dreamers, unwelcoming to women

Information Technology Partners Response

November 22, 2019HR Manager

We are an IT company where our employees do value their autonomy and freedom. This is not a place where you will be micromanaged. If you need your hand-held, this is not the place for you. As a point of fact (with respect to your comment about women), 50% of our manager staff are women—a fact we are proud of in the technology field. We wish you the best of luck in your career.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 English Reviews