InfraCloud Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at InfraCloud Technologies

InfraCloud Technologies

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at InfraCloud Technologies

Interview

1) First Round : You have to build a small application and push the code to github along with the instructions. 2) Second Round : The interviewer asks you to show the application and asks to enhance it and add features. 3) Third Round : Mostly it will be a hiring manager round followed by HR. I didn’t make it after the second round. The interview was really dull and I didn’t have a nice experience.

Interview Questions
  • Questions around the application and enhancement
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at InfraCloud Technologies (Chennai) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process took 1 week and was very smooth. * Starting with a Coding excercise(Moderately diffficult) * Code pairing where the assignment you submitted was validated with you. Interviewer was cool. * Another technical round with Technical architects. They seemed to be really mature. No silly questions like I felt in other interviews. Questions were to the point and they made sure I was calm during the process. * HR round was cool and felt the culture they maintained during the discussion itself. During every rounds they maintained proper communication. Overall was excellent and accepted the offer. There were no silly market bargains here. You get what you deserve. Overall was an excellent

Interview Questions
  • * Some practical questions about testing your knowledge in Kubernetes * Monitoring solutions * Scripting knowledge * Knowledge testing on CICD * Tested if you have real exposure to Infrastrucutre designing

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InfraCloud Technologies (New Delhi) in Oct 2021

Interview

Really bad experience. Don't apply unless you are worked on world best products, because interviewers will judge you on project, In technical interview, They're more intrested in business impacts of past projects. Writing this after 2 interviews in last 6 months and same thing happened in both final interviews. Sometime they'll ask DSA question for which they know only single solution and interviewer will not entertain other approach, or might be incapable to understand anything other than tools.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

InfraCloud Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at InfraCloud Technologies in Sep 2021

Interview

Assignment ( some basic tasks with Docker and prometheus) two rounds of interview. First round with questions to improve the solution and some kubernetes question. Second round with people who have attitude above their heads to. show off make interview feel uncomfortable if feel confident enough they won't respect the time allotted and grill on till you go down. (They grilled me for 45 mins more than the time allotted time frame) Also, they expect the bookish definition don't care about the real time experience. Finally, They couldn't match my CTC, even before that I had communicated my expectations. Better to check the Budget from them before doing any interview. Wasting time of candidates

Interview Questions
  • Kubernetes Debugging, Deployment, StatefulSets, etcd, AWS, GCP etc. etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InfraCloud Technologies (Pune) in Sep 2021

Interview

it consists of 3 rounds : 1 assignment round 2 discussion and changes in assignment 3 tech interview Then i got the email stating that you have made it to infracloud then hr round happened there are few things i want to mention 1- Senior hr is full of attitude , she should learn some manner ( looks like she is still living in 1980 ) 2-they do not have budget even can't match your current ctc as well.so the will make excuses like we will share your profile with client then we will offer you then one day you will get an email that client does not selected your profile so we can't proceed further.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InfraCloud Technologies (New Delhi) in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview process is similar to what others have explained. 1 round for assignment and 2 technical rounds. The interview process was pretty smooth and the interviewers were really nice. I wasn't given my preferred role as well as my expected CTC. Kindly check with the team if they are willing to give the role and hike prior to interview as per your expectations otherwise it will be a waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

InfraCloud Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfraCloud Technologies in Sep 2021

Interview

- Whatever reviews you see for SRE interview happened for me as well, Though i presented correct solution they gave all childish explanation(I literally laughed when they explained the reason), they could have mentioned in the assignment steps itself. - looks like they do not have enough money to burn out - So they'll waste candidates time - Don't take this interview seriously or else you'll end up in frustration - If you don't want to waste time, Ignore the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Docker related questions which as person with basic docker knowledge can solve

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InfraCloud Technologies (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Round 1 was to develop simple rest application and give . Implemented using java , spring and docker Covered all pointes but the evaluator was unable to run the application even though readme was provided , lack of knowledge is there with the interviewers in 2nd technical round.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1 : Develop url shortening servce with rest api and store in in memory db and file and make a docker image to run the application.
  • Round2 : Explain the code , how can you improve it , etc Really bad experience since the interviewer seems to have lack of knowledge and finally rejected saying code is over complicated .

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InfraCloud Technologies (Pune) in Aug 2021

Interview

Asked to do a project over the weekend. Then had two interview rounds, the first one going over the project and improving a bit on it, and the second one a more technical round to see domain knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • - What is Docker, how does it work - How does Kubernetes Ingress work - What all goes into a Kube deployment - Went a bit into how Docker works internally

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InfraCloud Technologies (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

I loved the hiring process at Infracloud. There were three rounds of interviews out of which two were technical. The best thing about the interview is they look at the potential of the candidate. I had the first round of discussion with a DevSecOps engineer and the second round of interview with the VP. I liked the level of questions and calmness during the call. They were trying to ask questions to get the answer and if you missed somewhere they will try to fill your answer. I can say it was a kind of learning session that I always encourage. Another good thing in Infracloud is HR. They have given good insight about the company related to culture, learning, company growth, employee growth, etc. They have also offered a good amount of compensation in one go. Last but not least, HR keeps following with you, how it is going, and talks about career aspiration and project alignment over the call. I loved the way @Anju and other people talked to me during my interview and selection process.

Interview Questions
  • The focus was Kubernetes for me. 1). What is the work which I am doing currently? 2). Can we run two containers in a pod on the same port? e.g. 4002 2). Some questions were from Prometheus. 3). How to make things more available, scalable and fault-tolerant.
2 people found this interview helpful